should all players be trusted?

DeletedUser

Good work on bringing this thread back into play, I'd forgotten that it existed. Thanks sledge.

DeletedUser69798

Well based on whats happend over the last few days it just backs up what i said earlier. Trust no one. And that includes your tribe. It is a dog eat dog world out there. People look for any excuse to take you out even if you have nothing to do with it, so NO. do not trust anyone.

DeletedUser

I trust very little people :p

Normally people in my tribe and a few PAs

and also

My personal Flumpy

and POD :icon_wink:

DeletedUser75823

What about this?

What would you do if a tribe member or a member of your academy tribe accused someone of being a refugee and then not have the reports to back it up? Would you trust your tribe member then?

I joined a tribe then was accused of being a refugee by an ally so i got booted. Since i havent been attacked for 2 weeks there is no proof. Would you trust that ally?

DeletedUser

I trust very little people :p

Normally people in my tribe and a few PAs

and also

My personal Flumpy

and POD :icon_wink:

Aww!

I trust you too !:icon_twisted:

I can trust almost all of my tribe apart from that a couple players here and there =]

DeletedUser

The only people I trust are the other Council members. Anyone that doesn't have Council priviligees, have my trust after they prove themselves in the tribe.

Allies or people who claim we have a refugee must give reason and proof.

If the only reason they have of a refugee is oh we were planning to war them. Not enough for me to kick someone.

Now if they announced the war then the person tribe jumped, I'd put it to a council vote weither or not to risk it.

DeletedUser

There are always gonna be people that I trust 100% within the game, and I'm happy that in most cases they seem to make up a large portion of the tribes I'm in (<3 to those concerned). Ideally, one's tribe and one's allies should be 100% trustworthy, but seeing as there will always be a limit on the amount of people one has that sort of trust with, there are generally a few people who you don't know that wellwhom you can't trust to the same extent. Often you will need to have faith in them, but that doesn't mean you have to share everything with them ;)

In short, no, I don't think there will ever be a situation in which you can explicitly trust everyone you need to work with straight, but as clur said, a good tribe is one in which everyone can trust each other. A good tribe is a tribe which hasn't had to recruit to the stage where one has to be worried about spies, and a good tribe will work together to such a degree to the point that if there wasn't trust before, there will certainly be trust soon enough.

I kinda contraditced myself a lot there... Perhaps I trust too much in myself and my ability to be clear and concise :p

DeletedUser

Pretty clear, not too concise :p

As of now I trust my tribemates completely. We work together very well and I would trust my account (sitting) to any of them.

Anyone else, not so much.

DeletedUser

I feel pretty comfortable with everyone in my family. I wouldn't recruit them if I didn't have a certain level trust to begin with. I think that trust isn't something that's earnt but something that can easily be lost. I find it harder to trust other tribes rather than my own, you can never be sure what they're up to, apart from close allies of course.

DeletedUser

Trust must be earned.....this is a fun game and I like to think i can trust my tribemates and people that i talk to and befriend.....but this is a game and some are little kids that are not mature enough to be trusted.....

others are cunning and deceitful...that is there nature...sometimes you can see it other times you cant....so should everyone be trusted....Hell no...LMAO...

DeletedUser

Trust must be earned.....

And that's why people get into punch ons so readily because there is no inate trust. The fact is that majority of people aren't 'out to get us' so why act like it?

DeletedUser

I trust everyone in my tribe, I speak to them every day and know them well. Communication is the key to trust I think, and actions also of course.

DeletedUser

If i was asked by someone else saying "should i fully trust anyone in my tribe?" id say no.

But from my position now, i do have a few of my tribe members who i do trust fully.