should this happen?

DeletedUser

im quite new to this game but whenever i have sent a attack to a abondoned village i have only lost a few units... i just brought my 1st noble man so i sent him off to a ABANDONED village with 100 spears. it went well only losing 2 spears and returning home a few hours later. i sent the same again for a second time, i lost 54 spears and my noble man :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_cry::icon_sad: and it is defently abandoned and still is now.?

DeletedUser

Scenario 1: Some one spiked that village with defense troops.

Scenario 2: The village increased its wall on its own!

Scenario 3: Your spear men were charged for drinking beer and they were killed by the DUSK police when they refused to pay the fine!!

DeletedUser

LOL

I have no idea why that happened tbh, i can't see a wall making that much difference...
And if it was spiked then you're an idiot for not noticing it on the attack report, but i'll give you a liitttle bit of credit and say that it must be option 3 :icon_wink:

You can't really expect any better though if you only sent 100 spear to accompany your noble.

Think you should get some more troops before you try nobling again!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How dare you accuse him of that?!! Even point whores know how to noble a barb properly!!

DeletedUser

im quite new to this game but whenever i have sent a attack to a abondoned village i have only lost a few units... i just brought my 1st noble man so i sent him off to a ABANDONED village with 100 spears. it went well only losing 2 spears and returning home a few hours later. i sent the same again for a second time, i lost 54 spears and my noble man :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_cry::icon_sad: and it is defently abandoned and still is now.?

Thats why it is important to scout the village you are trying to noble first, as well as send at least a single scout with each noble attack after that.

If you had sent a scout, then you would have know what happened.

DeletedUser

LOL i have a new user name and know how to play now, reading my previous reports make me want to cry :')

DeletedUser67005

Hey, we all sucked at one point.

Except for me. ;)

I sucked even worse. :'(

DeletedUser

wow this must take the record for oldest forum reposted in..... in the time of this thread i went from noob to ODA whore my self lol.

ps I LOVE cat trains more then real trains hehehehe