Shout out to all the ex world 21 players and former iPleasure members!!!!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep we have a few ex W21 players in this world sorry to say I don't think any from iP are here could be wrong.

DeletedUser

Hey Busamad, I remember you, vaguely.

Oh, thats a shame. It seems there is not many iP players, anywhere anymore. What happened to Mystic and Rellim? Edgey10 and so on...

I loved those guys.

DeletedUser106082

Hey, Ex21 here

Wasnt in iPleasure, Right next door in SWRS though :icon_wink:

I did play W4 with edgey a bit though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey, Ex21 here

Wasnt in iPleasure, Right next door in SWRS though :icon_wink:

I did play W4 with edgey a bit though :icon_cool:

Hey! Can't say I remember you, but I do remember SWRS. We had so much fun together... <3

Did you use an alias on that world?

DeletedUser106082

Hey! Can't say I remember you, but I do remember SWRS. We had so much fun together... <3

Did you use an alias on that world?

I used the homelessjimmy account I had (Dont know the pw or email anymore :icon_neutral:)

Co-played under Msane001 & Kull the conqueror for a bit though

DeletedUser

I do remember Msane001.

Can't say I had much contact with that account though. Nice to know W21 players still survive. :)

DeletedUser106082

Msane was a hard bloke to forget haha.

But yes, Not many of us left though :(

DeletedUser

Originally, iP.

Then,

TNP1017 in TESB.

& Then,

Satrix in Dr. No

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kull the conqueror from what I remember was a great player think he was the son of a tribe member in W10 but not sure its so long ago now.

Mystic and Rellim killed anything in their area but when orders came that they had to push in another direction which they did not want to do they up & deleted which was a shame it left a full front line barb.

ugofree

Kull the conqueror from what I remember was a great player think he was the son of a tribe member in W10 but not sure its so long ago now.

Mystic and Rellim killed anything in their area but when orders came that they had to push in another direction which they did not want to do they up & deleted which was a shame it left a full front line barb.

AHH TNp, yes i rem we share some borders in k54:)...

ohh mystic& rellim delete the a/c:icon_rolleyes:
i had some issues but still if they combine one of the best players in w21...:heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

Yes UGO, TNP I can remember speaking to you on that account numerous times.

Nice to know theres a few oldies still around.

Mystic & Rellim, anyone know where they are now? They were great players. I had much contact with Mystic, he helped me through many hard times early world.