Shoutout thread

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey all. As we all know we have plenty of awards related to what happens ingame, or here on the externals, like forum personality, or skilled soldier. But we all know this game extends to far beyond what happens in the game.

Sometimes people don’t really get the recognition they deserve for all the good they do for the community, whether it’s because they keep to the background, or simply because people don’t realise/know what they do. So I figured I’d start some kind of “shoutout” thread where we can show our appreciation for what people have done, whether its for us personally, or ingame, or for the community. I’m sure everyone of us had people that impacted our lives in some way or another.

I‘ll start with two of my favourite people I met on this game, of which sadly one of them has vanished and I don’t know what happened to her. It pains me but in this way I want to atleast remember her.

@kitmarlowe has been someone I could depend on whenever life brought me down, she was like the mother I never really had. But overal she’s one of the kindest souls with one of the sassiest attitudes I ever met and I wish everyday I could have another day I can spend talking with her. I miss you Kit! hope one day you read this

My second shoutout goes to Tyler @tcamps . Some of you guys might know him as the guy who made the “vault” script, but he’s way more than that. I don’t exactly remember how we started talking anymore, but over the last year, he’s been like a mentor to me when it came yo scripting/coding, and he never gave up when I made another stupid question or bothered him with something I was stuck on, despite a huge skill difference. He’s an awesome, and down to earth chill dude and I wish he could know how much I appreciate him wasting all that time on my ass. I might actually look into coding as a career down the line, and if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

Let’s keep this thread clean and for giving back to the people that helped us, rather than bringing down the people that we dislike.

- Sophie