Run away, run away, run away Wonder Woman

Oh, with Superman

Run away run away Wonder Woman
Oh, with Superman
Run, run
Run, run
Run, run
Run, run

The war between SHOW and HERO was officially declared yesterday, lets spice things up on K44!

The initial attacks went in smoother than expected =)

1610027588263.png

Attachments

• 1610027473819.png
    1610027473819.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 7

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
What a war, the largest players of -hero- are banned for cheating (I think). So its really you + your allies vs 450k pts. Well congrats on winning that.

Reaction score
What a war, the largest players of -hero- are banned for cheating (I think). So its really you + your allies vs 450k pts. Well congrats on winning that.

If they were banned the problem is theirs, we have nothing to do with them. By the way, only 2 were banned and the rest took refuge at Gemuse.

At least we are waging war, unlike many who are just recruiting on the map or taking refuge in other tribes.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2 players banned = end of war then? And the largest players?

One was the top player, yes, another one was in the top half (that now is the 2nd after more people left), but well, if losing two players means the end of a tribe...

We even declared war more than half a day before the attacks, even if the banned person is the leader, it wasn't hard to organize things to at least put up a fight, we expected that at least...

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
At the moment we declared war they had 880k (640k if you take out the points of the two banned players and the academy they disbanded by now), we are growing a lot due to the players they abandoned =) And I don't know if I'm just used to play in disadvantage, but a difference of 2 times in points isn't something to lose against so fast...

Now a war is starting against Gemuse as well, let's see what you will say afterwards...

uncompetent

Reaction score
well your wing makes it an 1.9mio vs 500k while your ally covers your back

Last edited:

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Like they attacked anyone from Hero ¯\_( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)_/¯

We have enough wars in our continents as well, they on k45, and us at k44, I assure you that if you wanna sum everything, our enemies have more points, even if not in a single tribe =)

Deleted User - 848940476

1.5m versus 500k is not a war ;)

No problem. They went to Gemuse, and we have started the war again. ;)

1.5m x 1.1m...

The reality was PEE went to war with HERO and banned 2 top players from them.

Now PEE and HERO have gone to GEMUSE.

And then there was Doom, which apparently were HERO accounts as well or ally. Many noblements in them already had renobles of HERO when being conquered.

Side 1:
Tribes: SHOW, SHOW!
Side 2:
Tribes: DOOM, Gemüse, -HERO-, +HERO+
Players: TurboTorsten, Kluten, Nuxee, lord-blacky1, Inflagranti

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,759
Difference: 171,922

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@JawJaw, the war is almost over already, since this war transitioned into a war against Gemüse, who recruited some of their players, can you change the name of this topic to SHOW vs Gemüse? Or is it better if you close it and I create another war?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
@JawJaw, the war is almost over already, since this war transitioned into a war against Gemüse, who recruited some of their players, can you change the name of this topic to SHOW vs Gemüse? Or is it better if you close it and I create another war?
Better to create a new topic for that.