SHOW x Fly!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848938439
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848938439

War name: Landing

Declaration:
The greater the flight, the greater the fall. Be careful not to fly too high.

Show Time!
humbly enters the battlefield.

skull
bomb
skull
bomb
skull
bomb
skull
bomb

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

To fly

To fly

Are you ready for the show?

Pedik

Reaction score
Maybe you should change the title of this topic to SHOW/SHOW!/NOOBS/UnPt x Fly! to give randoms some honest insights :)

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you should change the title of this topic to SHOW/SHOW!/NOOBS/UnPt x Fly! to give randoms some honest insights :)

Gonna cry? You were allies of Azteca while we were at war as well, your bad for not focusing in your own potential wars, we have more companionship in this side of the world indeed, let's rock them everyone!

Feels good to finally be on the bigger side after all those wars till now =)

BATUTINHAS

Reaction score
then we would have to have a topic with all your allies that you were together in the war but it was not in the declaration.

However, I wish a great war for both sides.

Reaction score
Gonna cry? You were allies of Azteca while we were at war as well, your bad for not focusing in your own potential wars, we have more companionship in this side of the world indeed, let's rock them everyone!

Feels good to finally be on the bigger side after all those wars till now =)
lol? xD

Deleted User - 848938439

Side 1:
Tribes: SHOW, UnPT, SHOW!, NOOBS
Side 2:
Tribes: Fly!, FLAPS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 64
Difference: 226

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 524,066
Difference: 2,099,870

chart

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I told FLY this would happen I shit you not 2 months ago when they decided to ally with azteca in a deperate effort for K control. Glad they got what coming to them after bottom feeding off PH and azteca.

GL SHOW

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
such a tribe the show
I've read so many good words about them from the start, but haven't seen anything from them
they are so proud about what they did against romenians and fly but never said that was two tribes of noobs, that wasn t able to hold a op
now in stead of really playing and go against french, they are attacking me (hak)
good job lads
I know what happens to these tribes at the end of the w

Deleted User - 848938439

We are a tribe of speech and honor with your commitments!

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One of the "noob" tribes is even the champion of the Speed tournament, if they are noobs, what you call someone who is bad? I know speeds are different, but you can't really say that they lost because they are noobs.

If anything, we are making it harder for ourselves by not turning on our allies right now, but we prefer to hold our end of our diplomacies than to do whatever we want, like many tribes made in this world, just to get an short term advantage at the expense of our name.

My apologies that we didn't manage to reach an agreement that would let you play longer in this world, but we wouldn't make one that put in check what we had agreed with other tribes beforehand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
take away a curiosity, who is speed champion?
atzeca o fly?
because in the start we defeated fly already

about the rest i can t say nothing about your strategy
i just expected that you start to attack tuches already few weeks ago, when we could still do something
you know...just for play and do not attack always inactive players
anyway you don't have to apologize to me, i will play until i want