SHOW x Fly!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848938439
  • Start date

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
take away a curiosity, who is speed champion?
atzeca o fly?
because in the start we defeated fly already

about the rest i can t say nothing about your strategy
i just expected that you start to attack tuches already few weeks ago, when we could still do something
you know...just for play and do not attack always inactive players
anyway you don't have to apologize to me, i will play until i want

The Romanians.

As far as I know, a few weeks ago Fly wasn't inactive, our war started two weeks ago... But you might know better since they are your allies...

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
gesus if atzeca won a speed that means that level is very low

yes fly was active to conquer inactive players

Deleted User - 848938439

From the beginning we have a solid line of thinking at the game
Even when we were the only tribe with no allies isolated in the north, we did not submit to blackmail or thoughts that were contrary to our
And so we will continue

.Hermes

Reaction score
Why is it that when your opponents just quit, nobody can just recognize that it is for a reason?
If SHOW made .Ro, Fly and the rest of the tribe they were in fight with quit, it is for a reason : they know how to play collectively.

Still it's not like it would be SHOW against everyone, they have at least 3 tribes playing with them.
However, they honored their word with their allies and that's sufficiently rare to be underlined.

.Spotlight.

Reaction score
Well Atzteca and Fly didnt quit, because we were noobs. We quit, because Show were just way to strong and active for us. They deserver that world win. Unfortunately they probably wont get it, since the French are 2 tribes in the end, while Show is one.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
i said that i was expetced something different from them, that instead attack us could attack tuches for make w still interesting
ok, two different way to play...thats it

about azteca e fly i still don t change my opinion, we defeated many fly already and if they are still here (actually, not anymore now ahahah) you know why...atzeca attacked us while we was in alliance

hermes the best tribe that i saw on this world is actually your tribe and i have already made the compliments to hera for your collectivity
but you see the difference...the good player still playing, the noobs leave at first op

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One of the "noob" tribes is even the champion of the Speed tournament, if they are noobs, what you call someone who is bad? I know speeds are different, but you can't really say that they lost because they are noobs.

Burnout is usually the biggest enemy of speed players.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The speed tournament was won by a Romanian tribe. Most of those players wasn’t in the tribe .Ro

maybe a couple tops definitely not the majority

Reaction score
i said that i was expetced something different from them, that instead attack us could attack tuches for make w still interesting
ok, two different way to play...thats it

about azteca e fly i still don t change my opinion, we defeated many fly already and if they are still here (actually, not anymore now ahahah) you know why...atzeca attacked us while we was in alliance

hermes the best tribe that i saw on this world is actually your tribe and i have already made the compliments to hera for your collectivity
but you see the difference...the good player still playing, the noobs leave at first op

At the beginning of the world, all the K44 tribes (4 German tribes) came together against us. We did a PNA with .Ro and they broke by surprise attacking us at dawn. Azteca also started sending attacks from afar. It was a desperate situation for us, as there was no safe zone for us on the map. We use the strategy of focusing on one tribe at a time, starting with the weakest and only defending the attacks of others. .Ro advanced a lot on us until we destroyed the Germans and we could focus on them.

Tuchés was the only tribe that agreed to make an alliance with us, and they could have taken advantage of our moment of fragility to attack as well, but they did not do that.
So do you think it would really be right to do that to them? Is it really worth doing everything to win?

At SHOW we have a philosophy that the only thing that is really worth in this game are the friendships that we build in it and the stories that we can tell thanks to them.
What does a prize of 1300 premium points change in a person's life besides inflating his fragile ego?

I really took into consideration the proposal they made, I took it to our STAFF and most of them didn’t want to attack Tuchés. I spent a week inactive because of a health problem, I wasn't even talking to the allies until that moment, until my coplayers showed me a threat from the HAK received by message. Most preferred to follow our game philosophy, if we win the tournament it will be deserved. If we lose, that's fine too, but our conscience will be clear. Your proposal made perfect sense, it was logical, which most tribes would do, but we are not part of that majority.

In addition to everything I mentioned, @WeDontCareOfYou sends me nudes every day. How could I attack him?

Regardless of this, I believe in our victory, as I have rarely played in such a united tribe. We like to challenge logic.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
ok banana, i was just disappointed about this part of the game where i was expecting from you different strategy for try to win the w.
i don t speak about to win pp because is stupid thing, and of course the main thing, for my opinion, is have fun and in this world i had a lot...in tuches olp and in hak i met many good players and good people...i actually say thanks to hak that give me the chance to get revenge on atzeca and fly.
i really was all the time try to defend my villas, against 2 tribes (just yesterday i was off long time) aven if i know that world is gone...this because i repeat that main thing is have fun...but i was very disappointed today when i saw you attacks incoming too
couldn t belive it. let me be disappointed for this...anyway...thanks for all the time that you spent to explain me your opinion

Reaction score
The attacks started because a HAK player sent a noble train on us, so tetaloka made a script of fakes because he didn't like it, but I soon asked them to stop and respect the 48h and I believe he sent a message portraying himself.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
well someone of yours just sent nobles
will be not a problem anyway because are not the 48 h that will make a difference :)
i didn t know about train of hak, actually strange because they are almost all inactive xD
anyway thats it...was my first experience on the net so i am happy because finally i played tribal, far from shop item ecc xD was very very nice w
thanks a lot you all (and sorry for my bad english xD)

Icarus*

Reaction score
I think you give too much credit to yourselves. It's a strategy game ,

I don't know why you ever thought they would play without an advantage if they had the chance .

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think you give too much credit to yourselves. It's a strategy game ,

I don't know why you ever thought they would play without an advantage if they had the chance .

You can say we were expecting more from the Tournament, this is ugly

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let’s face it in a clear choice of splitting the world 50/50 with Hak or taking on the french 2 to 1 down. show decided the 2 to 1 to be the easier option.

Deleted User - 848938439

Let’s face it in a clear choice of splitting the world 50/50 with Hak or taking on the french 2 to 1 down. show decided the 2 to 1 to be the easier option.

We never thought it would be easier, you speak as if you know something that happens within our tribe but you are just a speculator of a world that barely played