Show yourself w46

DeletedUser84663

my cloaking device cut off the head of the default image :icon_neutral:

[SPOIL]
iphoneg2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

First off can someone quick tell me how to get my pic posted on the replies cuz its' not working for some reason...
2nd. Stez you look like a stud...goes without saying.
3rd, Cherry21112 you get my vote...though whats the name of the guy next to you because he honestly looks like a guy I know...Brian Wells...ever hear of him...Gah i'm getting off topic but anyways as soon as I get it all squared away i'll let you all laugh at my epic nerdness...who says college baseball players can't look like nerds?

DeletedUser

www.facebook.com

This is what happens everytime I try it :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

studclubchallenge.jpg

Got it...this is me a few months ago at college doing a stud club challenge...pound of chili cheese fries and that burger with 5 patties of meat, 5 slices of cheese, and 5 strips of bacon...I had 15 minutes to do it :) ......I failed cuz I hated the taste of the chili cheese fries but someone in my dorm did it in 4 minutes 18 seconds O.O

anyway here's me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90886

Got it...this is me a few months ago at college doing a stud club challenge...pound of chili cheese fries and that burger with 5 patties of meat, 5 slices of cheese, and 5 strips of bacon...I had 15 minutes to do it :) ......I failed cuz I hated the taste of the chili cheese fries but someone in my dorm did it in 4 minutes 18 seconds O.O

anyway here's me :)

Love the shirt. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I always love these picture threads, you get to see what everyone looks like. But general discussion is the best place for it.

DeletedUser91135

[SPOIL]
2yno2nq.jpg
[/SPOIL]

No face shots, you never know who's lurking these forums

>_>
<_<
>_>