Sick of TW

DeletedUser476

Hahahaha, love you pervy.

Ok, so this really was a serious question. I read the forum for the first time in about a year last night and saw a bunch of names I never expected to see play TW again.

In the last 2 years, I've discovered this wonderful thing called SLEEP, and another wonderful thing called LOVE. I have no desire to sit up at night clicking away, sending troops out to farm, all of that tedious stuff. I am only here because it's world 69. Who else feels the same way?

@sparky: I've been working on trying to get slytown to coplay with me :)

Personally I'm playing this world because I gave this game up four years ago to make sure I got into university, and hey, it worked, and I've just graduated, meaning I can do the things I enjoy again. I'm not going to let it get to the 'all night up clicking' stage - I hope.

DeletedUser

Its why a BUNCH of people are playign this world,

Ive noticed a load of people who came back just for this world..... which means this world is goign to be one hell of a world tbh.

And its good to see you back laura :).

DeletedUser

They just seem to want to attack and destroy every village x-DDD

DeletedUser93066

I was just wondering, who is playing this world just because it's W69?

Other than myself.....:icon_redface:

I know about 100 of them including me. We planned to play this world back when w40/w28 were running and actually not really motivated still just playing as a get-together for now.

DeletedUser80195

So everyone is here out of boredom or perverted interests .......nice.

DeletedUser93066

pretty much lol only reason im back

I See you ! And yes it's not really perverted it's a Manly thing ;/ At first started with a joke. Like Okay I am done with this game until 69. I will do 69 with you babes etc etc... And the Plan has been hatched, fantasized and Gotten off ;)

james44

So everyone is here out of boredom or perverted interests .......nice.

I quit a few years back because I started to live on the game far to much and got burnt out.

Come back due to boredom after noticing an email for w69.

Happy that limited haul doesn't take all my time but its boring me a little lmao