- 1 CoA for WakeUp.
- 1 Personal Profile Pic for me :)
- 1 Sig for me :icon_cool:
- 1 Sig which the entire tribe can use.

Regards,
Kebabe8

P.S. McLovinn & Hunter Pm me ingame.

DeletedUser

20 PP is demanded, these are works of the craft!

kebabekd0.png

wakeupwv2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

homosapien812

1-3 points... and you want 4 things... aww... your pushing your luck there... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I mainly need the CoA & Sig. Make them for me and I'll give you 1-2 PP. Possibly 3 if they're oustandingly good ;)

DeletedUser

I suggest you mail crimsoni with details then, he was first.

DeletedUser

yes i know

he was saying that he wanted pp for the ones he posted, but it is easy to get the URL's for them by Quoting his post

lol

DeletedUser

If they were actually good and I was going to use them I would give him his PP :)

DeletedUser

If they were actually good and I was going to use them I would give him his PP :)

So what's up kebabe? You left W23 a week ago to RL and now you'r starting your own thing again?:)

No mean to disrespect, but that's quite pathetic. Just admit TEST. failed and move on to a new try. People who've played with you in previous worlds should have more respect for you for that.

DeletedUser

I have somebody very close sitting me quiete alot. And he and a few others know my exams finish in about a week.

DeletedUser

I have somebody very close sitting me quiete alot. And he and a few others know my exams finish in about a week.

Sure you do. Just admit that you are doomed to fail. You know i had some respect on you already :) But now all that is gone. All you care is your ego. Which is way too big to your shoes.

DeletedUser

Couldn't you find a sitter in W23?

If that was only a week or even two, you could've find somebody to take care of the tribe while you'r gone, instead of throwing away two months of hard work.

If wicker or mohua would have to go for a two weeks vacation, they would disband What??

You know the answer.