Sig & CoA Maker

DeletedUser51052

I had a bit of free time, so I threw these together quickly. Not of the best quality, but they'll do hopefully.

281rlaa.jpg

28sycl1.jpg

DeletedUser

I had a bit of free time, so I threw these together quickly. Not of the best quality, but they'll do hopefully.

281rlaa.jpg

28sycl1.jpg

We have a CoA already now. Still In need of a sig but because you took your time to make it and I appreciate that I'll send you 1 PP even though I wont be using it. Pm me ingame

DeletedUser

His forum attitude and in game cowardness is what pisses me off.
He acted like some sort of TW wizz/God in both w20 and w23 until the "God" suddenly went inactive/disappeared, only to reborn in a new world.
Be a man and go down with your tribe, or at least admit it that you want to maintain the little respect some unfortunate good players have towards you, by leaving the ship before it sinks and not getting the bad reputation as a failure (which you have always had).
Well in w25 forums he wont act as one.

QFT.

You said it all.:)

DeletedUser

- 1 CoA for WakeUp.
- 1 Personal Profile Pic for me
- 1 Sig for me
- 1 Sig which the entire tribe can use.

Offering 1 PP for the remaining :)

DeletedUser

Imo, this is a thread for making a sig/CoA. Not for some flaming trolls to spam about beef they had in another world.

DeletedUser

His forum attitude and in game cowardness is what pisses me off.
He acted like some sort of TW wizz/God in both w20 and w23 until the "God" suddenly went inactive/disappeared, only to reborn in a new world.
Be a man and go down with your tribe, or at least admit it that you want to maintain the little respect some unfortunate good players have towards you, by leaving the ship before it sinks and not getting the bad reputation as a failure (which you have always had).
Well in w25 forums he wont act as one.
its funny listening to u 2 fight:)

DeletedUser

pay premium for this stuff ?

*me is grateful for his PS slaves*