Sig & CoA Maker

DeletedUser

I was the only leader. I asked Nshnet if he would be willing to be leader. He doesn't have time. I asked others. They never either.

Hate me. But If you want to discuss it please do it by Pm. This is the W25 forums.

DeletedUser

Subject 10 premium points received
Sent Oct 09,2008 19:41

You received 10 premium points.

» Redeem premium points

DeletedUser

I was the only leader. I asked Nshnet if he would be willing to be leader. He doesn't have time. I asked others. They never either.

Hate me. But If you want to discuss it please do it by Pm. This is the W25 forums.

If TEST. was a successful tribe i'm sure there were some players who were willing to lead the tribe while your absent.

No one wanted to enter your shoes since everyone knew TEST. is going to fail, and no one wanted to take that responsibility/failing on himself.

Good luck with your clean start.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok whatever way you want to put it. Take it to Pm if your that bothered. I cba.

Crimsoni, Pm me ingame. I have 5 PP waiting for you ;)

DeletedUser

I made one for you.

44824163wk3.jpg

Can i have my premium points, please?

DeletedUser

If TEST. was a successful tribe i'm sure there were some players who were willing to lead the tribe while your absent.

No one wanted to enter your shoes since everyone knew TEST. is going to fail, and no one wanted to take that responsibility/failing on himself.

Good luck with your clean start.:)

there was also the issue of people getting bored due to lack of competition and quitting i.e. randipan, k-david but i wouldnt have said that was really a failure on TESTs part, but more the overall standard of the world.

DeletedUser

I made a mistake that world. Instead I should have Allied Gen-X and fought What?. Would have been more fun.

I still don't think Test was a failure though.

Anyhow, every world is a learning experience. Dream came, it went, Test came, lasted longer then Dream. Now WakeUp is here, and we'll see how long it lasts.

Every world is a learning experience and every world is different.

DeletedUser

For you dumblings of TEST. who didn't get it before.

Kebabe8 = FAIL.
And remember, Gorth is always right at least what concerns things about kebabe8.

DeletedUser

Kebabe8 = FAIL.
And remember, Gorth is always right at least what concerns things about kebabe8.

Please just shut up. You think your right in every situation. Your Image on the forums may be different and nice but trust me, I know you deep down. We was discussing it with Jas yesterday :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Kebabe8 = FAIL.

whatever you think about him or the tribes he has created he has helped me a lot and i had fun while playing in TEST which ultimately the aim of playing the game, cos it doesnt matter if your in the number 1 tribe with top players if you dont enjoy yourself.

DeletedUser

Please just shut up. You think your right in every situation. Your Image on the forums may be different and nice but trust me, I know you deep down. We was discussing it with Jas yesterday :icon_rolleyes:
All seem to know me so well.
At least when i fail my tribe i say the reason that they suck and i cba'd to lead them, not like you "uh, i have exams and i must quit" and lie to their freaking faces.
You are fail, TEST. was fail and i will personally make sure you and your tribe will fail in w25.
No matter what.

DeletedUser

Kebabe8 = FAIL.

I apoligise our that we have doupt it. You are right, skapap is a big FAIL. Well no one can question that anymore...

DeletedUser

All seem to know me so well.
At least when i fail my tribe i say the reason that they suck and i cba'd to lead them, not like you "uh, i have exams and i must quit" and lie to their freaking faces.
You are fail, TEST. was fail and i will personally make sure you and your tribe will fail in w25.
No matter what.

i have to ask what is you relationship with kebabe? by this i mean were you in a tribe of his in the past or something? just curious where you hatred of him is coming from.

DeletedUser

He's never been in a tribe with me. Never played with me.
Just some guy who thinks he's better then everyone lese because he has 6-7 co-players and because he's reached No.1 on 1-2 worlds and been in a few top tribes and is a forum personailty feels he has the right to flame others. I could name alot of better players then you have have a TW CV much better then yours but yet take a different approach then yourself.

DeletedUser

i have to ask what is you relationship with kebabe? by this i mean were you in a tribe of his in the past or something? just curious where you hatred of him is coming from.
He is a noob and always will be, but he seems to think otherwise.
I have never been in his tribe and never will.

He has a decent player package following him and hence why he gets to top easily, but your "war" with GEN-X showed again that he doesn't know shit about coordination nor leading.
Leader is more than a name on the tribal profile.

DeletedUser

He is a noob and always will be, but he seems to think otherwise.
I have never been in his tribe and never will.

He has a decent player package following him and hence why he gets to top easily, but your "war" with GEN-X showed again that he doesn't know shit about coordination nor leading.
Leader is more than a name on the tribal profile.

still didnt really answer my question, so what actually started your disliking of him? there had to be some inciting incident which lead you to trawling round the forums slagging him off at every opportunity, seriously there is only maybe one person in the whole of TW who has irritated me that much but that was through months of in game crap, but seeing as though you 2 have never played together i just dont get it

DeletedUser

still didnt really answer my question, so what actually started your disliking of him? there had to be some inciting incident which lead you to trawling round the forums slagging him off at every opportunity, seriously there is only maybe one person in the whole of TW who has irritated me that much but that was through months of in game crap, but seeing as though you 2 have never played together i just dont get it
His forum attitude and in game cowardness is what pisses me off.
He acted like some sort of TW wizz/God in both w20 and w23 until the "God" suddenly went inactive/disappeared, only to reborn in a new world.
Be a man and go down with your tribe, or at least admit it that you want to maintain the little respect some unfortunate good players have towards you, by leaving the ship before it sinks and not getting the bad reputation as a failure (which you have always had).
Well in w25 forums he wont act as one.