Sig Makers?

DeletedUser

Gimp is good.

I made my sig in about 10 minutes, it took the most time finding what I wanted to put into it.

Anyways...

/me returns to lurking.

P.S. DE-FI are still around? Nice job there.

yeh were still around hog....

DeletedUser

If anyone gets bored they could slap one together for me as well. Cuz I suck at sigs. I could post my attempt but you would laugh at me.

DeletedUser

I can give it a shot if you like, I've done mine if you like that kind of stuff if you tell me what you want on it. But if there is anyone more talented that offers please go ahead

DeletedUser

Go for it if you want. The story behind my name revolves around a dark elf shadowknight on everquest for the ps2 so something that could incorporate that would be extra sweet. If you want to do something else, thats cool too. Thanks jinxie.

DeletedUser43045

If anyone wants to create one for me ? Faeria w32 & Bob-omb W41 :)

DeletedUser

@ sarzina
I was just checking out the backgrounds for your signature, started with something like this, not sure if its what you had in mind, let me know if I'm on the right track. Don't worry about telling me it sucks and its all wrong, its just a first draft.

sarzina.jpg

DeletedUser

Thats pretty sweet. I like it a lot. You are definitely on the right track. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Have to thank AYK for those, he requested them, and I fell in love instantly. :)

DeletedUser

sarzina.jpg

sarzina3.jpg

sarzina2.jpg

Ok so thats the best I can do, I tried adding borders for texture, I know its not great like Bobbys but I tried.
Start flaming,lol