Sig Showcase! :D

DeletedUser

could you make me on please? just the normal siggy size your the artist for the render and colours i would just like you to invlude my tribe [FATE] w36 and wrighty please :D

DeletedUser

could you make me on please? just the normal siggy size your the artist for the render and colours i would just like you to invlude my tribe [FATE] w36 and wrighty please :D

Sure though could you give me on pic you want as the foreground?

DeletedUser63403

should have specified whom you're asking.

DeletedUser

can ANYONE make 1 for my IGName???? im called knightcity on some worlds and i want one saying that name too :p

DeletedUser

Sure though could you give me on pic you want as the foreground?

well i honestly dont mind but my tribe has a profile pick on w36 but i dont know how to post it here so if your on there you could take a look

DeletedUser

Sorry, but if you want it Rockerdish will have to do it. He's not always completely willing but...

Hopefully i will be able to get my programs back...

DeletedUser

Stamp do you have things? The shroom has told me to tell you to do me one :)

DeletedUser

Tried out making one using gimp.

Ugh....
stampcoin27.jpg

DeletedUser63403

Got myself a new one! :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_redface:

Alliam2.png

DeletedUser

Shut up!:lol:

My sigs are unique. :icon_cool: Anyone can paste pictures and do lightning stuff:icon_rolleyes:

Well then how about you tell me you style.
And where you get the sweet borders from :icon_cool:

DeletedUser63403

No no no no....you aint getting that so easily:icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

Can I have one too? Pweety pwease, :icon_razz: I would love to have my name on it, erm, maybe black and red as the theme, or gold and black. :) thanks.