Siggy Practice

• Thread starter King Mat the 1st
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hawkfan111.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5645/hawkfan111.jpg

DeletedUser

you should sell them mate, too good to be given away for free xD

Eh, still learing.... There are some things I can't do.

I like doing them at the moment, so no point charging! Maybe when the novelty wears off I will ask for 1 or 2 PP, but for now s'all good :lol:

Consider these a goodbye gift to w16 residents!! Although I never got to know any of you lol...

p.s. I like the coyote one lol, sometimes I get jealous when I make one I like lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

could you please make one for me with W16, sirkaidous and Points (My Tribe) somewhere in it, with a cool background, whatever you think would work. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Ok dude this is verry verry important.

I want a sig,where will 50% be Sprite + =HRV= and background for that half,can it be Croatian checky,from our Coat of Arms,its on your Croatian flag.

And can other half be any themes with Darth Vader,becose in W36,I am in DVADER tribe,and can in both write their Worlds??

I hope its not too difficult =)

DeletedUser

hmm, I might have a go at making one tomorrow for you ekense :p

No promises on how good it will be though :lol:

DeletedUser

ill take one with CND logo and my name in it if you can manage it dude. if you do thank you in advance.

DeletedUser

could some one make me a cool one?with 'Mushy' on it and some stuff suiting my name?cos the one i got at the mo is crap.

DeletedUser

can you make me one as well pretty please? can it have a bottle of scotch with "I.R.A all the way" written with it.... and a dark background preferably :icon_biggrin: thanks in advance dude

DeletedUser

IRA still up and running?lolz!i miss ur guys humour,everyone seems to take this game so serioucly theses days!lolz!I see you guys are on world 30.If u invite me,I'll make one!lolz!

DeletedUser

haha yea we're still here, laughing like idiots and drinking while the world fights around us.... oh and could you add my name and that im the duke of IRA to the sig please? i forgot to mention that lol

DeletedUser

hmmmm thats pretty good so far :icon_biggrin: can you add a picture to it as well please?

DeletedUser

Lord ekense I made you this one!

lordekense.jpg

Is it ok?If not,f*** of cos it took me bloody ages!