Siggy Shop

DeletedUser

Hello everyone and welcome to mg's world 75 siggy shop.

For anyone interested in getting a decent signature for his profile, I am here to help you :)

So lets talk a bit about requirements and expectations:

If you want a siggy done you should specify:

- What theme/color or any relevant material that you want in the sig
- Type of the sig: Spoilered or Normal (Note that I prefer spoilered sigs cuase in the end the result will be better and it gives me more freedom to work)
- Text (if any)
- Anything else that you would like to add to ur sig

expectations:

- I'll be honest, I am not an expert sig maker or designer, I am doing this plainly for the fun of it, so if u expect some expert sig making, I suggest the graphics forums, they have some awesome ppl doing some awesome stuff there.

- I will try to deliver the sig to you as fast as possible.

- No payment of any type (premium or real money) is required, if someone likes his/her sig very much and would like to donate some pp, plz send to "Esta" on world 75 that would be very appreciated.

Feel free to contact me in-game, or chat on skype: mgf004 :)

Recent sigs:

Tomb_Raider_sig.jpg

MA_SIG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111085

Anything Tomb Raider related is perfect or maybee Tomb Raider mixed with Uncharted.

contact me in game and we can discuss it there :)

DeletedUser65288

You should post in graphics forum, will probably receive more attention unless you only want to cater to W75 people

DeletedUser

You should post in graphics forum, will probably receive more attention unless you only want to cater to W75 people

Yeah that is what I thought at first, but there are a lot of ppl doing gr8 stuff on the graphics forums, and im just newbie, although I chill out sometimes on graphics forum, and do some random stuff

DeletedUser111085

Thanks for the Tomb Raider sig i really like it and im sure Tomb Raider. will when she gets on later, ill send you a message in game regarding an award for your efforts :)

DeletedUser13939

I would like to request two please. Mainly because I like to swap between a few from time to time haha.

The first I would like for it to include all of the Eeveelutions. Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Slyveon. Text would be "You can be anything" if you can fit it. If you can't fit it, then no text. ^^

The second would be of a Dwarf. Either being all cool like (like in my avatar), or ready for battle. Text would be "Dwarven King".

Spoilered for both please. ^^

DeletedUser

Can you make me one?
Something cool, intimidating, scary and says "Itaboy" on it :)