Signature and Avatar Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Hey fellas,

I need a new sig as well. I will give some premium credits for a good one.

chopper.jpg

hope you like :icon_biggrin:

holywrath20

If anyone wants to make me one, I'd appreciate it! :icon_razz:

ChillyAcademic

I would be interested in a signature. Let's see who can impress the mod. :cool: A month of premium without ads is up for grabs. :p

ChillyAcademic

I would like something that isn't corny with edited pictures of Vexen in it. XD Just have it say "ChillyAcademic - W23 Forum Mod". Erm, go crazy, try to have something to do with my name and don't cornball it. :p

DeletedUser

and on the day when my GIMP won't even start up (I think its because I tried to download some new fonts and paintbrushes for it :icon_eek:)

ChillyAcademic

Don't worry. It will take something great to impress me so you have time. :p

DeletedUser

10Killer I love it mate. I will also honor my agreement and purchase you some premium points. "Giving Pain a new meaning, lol".

Classic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I beleive that Mine is pretty good.

Wick you must be old school. I'm 25 but not a lot of people my age actually remember Iron Maiden. Old 80's heavy metal. Liked them a lot before I got into Guns and Roses and others in rock. I do know Eddy though

DeletedUser

chopper wtf? Iron Maiden have to be one of the biggest names in metal, alongside with Metallica and Black Sabbath. They even have their own videogame (sort of) xD And if you're talking of remembering as in having watched them live or stuff, my bad =P

I see some cool sigs, wish I could do something like that =P Post some more peeps!

DeletedUser

chopper wtf? Iron Maiden have to be one of the biggest names in metal, alongside with Metallica and Black Sabbath. They even have their own videogame (sort of) xD And if you're talking of remembering as in having watched them live or stuff, my bad =P

I see some cool sigs, wish I could do something like that =P Post some more peeps!

As a matter of fact that is exactly what I was talking about. I was a little young to ever see them live but heard they had great concerts. You would still be shocked at the amount of people my age that would say "Who?" if you mentioned Iron Maiden.

Ger0nim0

hehe remember the voting things :p
cactuar thanks for that.. I was searching for cactus, and didn't find much.. nor under running cactus
:lol:

ill see if i can get around it sometime today

DeletedUser

Chilly Academic... Hotter then you'll ever be.

Good sig eh ?