Signature Competition

thebadmojo

Well.. I read that we should have one. I agree. We should.

Theme- Pick one of the top 5 world 19 tribes.
Size Limit- Not to exceed 80x700 pixels as per forum rules.
Style- No animation.
Deadline- Saturday July 12 12:00 am forum time.

Send all entries to myself in a personal message. Do not reply to this topic with your entry because it will be ignored.

and yes I will enter this competition.

Now please keep spam out of this. This isn't the official contest.. just the post to warn you there will be one

Last edited:

thebadmojo

I'll wait for the contest.. though we still need a theme

DeletedUser

Me???

Hmmm...I feel like telling a story so here you go...

I used to play on Worlds 6 to 23, except 19. Then, I created a Tribe in W17 called ~TFR~. We reached Rank 23, then I left...it fall apart. Then, I stop playing TW for 2 Months. I played The-West instead. On November 2008, I went back and created ~TFR~ in W28. We reached Rank 7 in the World...then, we merged...and reached Rank 5. Currently the Tribe is in Rank 6...^_^

Right now, I am only playing in W38...I got an Account in W28..., and I am using W35 for fun...^_^

thebadmojo

I guess the winner is the best graphic artist on world 19.. I think the theme should be a signature for one of the top 5 tribes.. pick a tribe and make a signature.

DeletedUser

I guess the winner is the best graphic artist on world 19.. I think the theme should be a signature for one of the top 5 tribes.. pick a tribe and make a signature.

You still havn't answered my question.... Who the hell are you?

DeletedUser

Ok, I will be entering this Signature for this Competition...

DrLuminus1.jpg

DeletedUser

Mwahahaha, DA, I found teh competition!!!! I got a sig or two:

deathpactv.jpg

wolfsmurf.jpg

beowulf.jpg

octopusman.jpg

I need to know what to do for the comp.

thebadmojo

Theme- Pick one of the top 5 world 19 tribes.
Size Limit- Not to exceed 80x700 pixels as per forum rules.
Style- No animation.
Deadline- Saturday July 12, 12:00 am forum time.

Send all entries to myself in a personal message.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All signatures sent to yourself? so what we aren't allowed to see them? :icon_neutral: I thought you weere entering the competition so how can you judge it... apart from unfairly.

thebadmojo

I am not judging it.. I am just going to set the poll topic up.. and in which case it'll be easier if I don't have to go through posts and find the entries.. use your head.