Signature Competition!

DeletedUser

If they didn't win, then they might not necessarily want it shown because they didn't want anyone to know they entered and lost :).

Oh psh. It's just a bit of fun. Nobody's judging here. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If they didn't win, then they might not necessarily want it shown because they didn't want anyone to know they entered and lost :).

If you don't want to lose why enter competitions? :icon_wink:

Fiercegoldfish

232323232%7Ffp539%3B%3A%3Enu%3D337%3A%3E8%3A%3B%3E55%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3392759743344nu0mrj

Had to make a realquick attempt :p

DeletedUser

It's not about not wanting to lose, it's about not wanting others to know you lost :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser71750

they put time and effort into it, why would they want it to hide away :(

my entry is

457331_widget.jpg

ofc.. its a joke. im in spain, no time to be playing let alone editing pic's. but share! make my christmas come early ;(

DeletedUser

Due to a (rather unexpected) lack of entries, I've decided to give you all two extra days (that's right, until the 11th!) to make signatures for this competition. It'll also help you waste some time on the weekend if you've got nothing better to do :icon_razz:.

Plenty of people said they'd make one later...but hardly anyone did. This is the last call, so to speak :).

DeletedUser

Due to a (rather unexpected) lack of entries, I've decided to give you all two extra days (that's right, until the 11th!) to make signatures for this competition. It'll also help you waste some time on the weekend if you've got nothing better to do :icon_razz:.

Plenty of people said they'd make one later...but hardly anyone did. This is the last call, so to speak :).

yeah... I don't have the motivation :p sorry bro

DeletedUser

I liked the cat one so i couldnt be bothered to try and beat it.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
aMIEN.gif
[/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder if it'd been picked with the typo had it not been pointed out :icon_cool: