Signature Competition!

DeletedUser

So, as it so happens, I want a signature. But I'm far too lazy to whip out photoshop and make one myself, so I'm going to run a competition for one!

Rules:

• Make sure it follows the guidelines of signatures in the rules
  • I don't mind if it's a spoiler sig, but be aware that I'd prefer it to be 700x80 if possible. But I won't hold that against you.
  • You can include your name to advertise through me if I use it.
  • I won't guarantee that I will use the best signature, but I can guarantee that the winner will receive the prize listed below.
  • I'm looking not only for photoshop ability, but also creativity. If it's a funny, creative signature it could still win. If it's both great in terms of photoshop ability and creativity, it'll probably be a sure bet.
  • Just be sure to include "u6s5l." somewhere on it.
  • If you can, in any way, make it funny instead of the usual random render with an anime character/person in it with some fancy glow and such, you'll earn extra awesome points :icon_biggrin:.
  • All entries should either be posted here, or mailed to me in a private message.

Prizes:

• My personal pick for first place will get 200 premium points (AKA My favorite)
  • I will post my 5 favorites in a poll, and W56's favorite will also receive 200 premium points (AKA People's favorite)

The competition will be run for a week from now. Meaning it starts today, officially, on July 2nd, 2011, and will end on July 9th 11th, 2011, both being Server Time.

Best of luck to everyone, I hope to see some really nice signatures :). After this competition is over, I will move it to the GD forum. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post here, and I'll do my best to answer them. Don't ask me for what I'd prefer...I don't know any more than you would, so I'm giving you complete creative freedom inside the forum rules :).

Have fun!
u6s5l.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how is this w56 related?

i think you posted in the wrong place

you can have my sig for free

infact that is my entry

nindel

Oooo, might be wrong sections and stuff but this looks interesting :p

Wait...

instead of the usual random render with an anime character/person in it with some fancy glow and such

/cries inside/

DeletedUser

This competition is for W56 forum posters. That's how it's related to W56. I didn't post in the wrong forum, I wanted this to get attention :).

DeletedUser

lol
ok one rule for you

i get it lol

anyway i am serious about my sig being my entry

DeletedUser

I will wait until the 6th or so.

If noone is any good at making sigs i will suddenly appear and win your 200 pppps.

DeletedUser

oh no. i give up, he has gfx in his name. he must be good.

DeletedUser

gggggc.png

I don't normally do funny so this may fall short. Cats are always fun though.

DeletedUser

I'd be careful with waiting to see others, as I'm also getting PMs already with some entries, so you may not see them :).

DeletedUser

I will make a beautiful sig for a beautiful person later :p

DeletedUser

I was a few hours without net so decided to enter:

u6s52.png

not sure how it will look on the forum, i will maybe fix it up a bit later if it's not up to par.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Havent decided if I want to try or not lol

I suck at funny :/

DeletedUser

May I also suggest at the end of the competition all entries be posted for our enjoyment? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Some people might consider that an invasion of privacy :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

I may submit an entry later. Depends if I feel like digging through a drawer full of crap trying to find my photoshop disc.

DeletedUser

Some people might consider that an invasion of privacy :icon_neutral:.

how so? if your going to use the one that wins, they cant really be that picky about not wanting it seen, can they? :lol:

DeletedUser

If they didn't win, then they might not necessarily want it shown because they didn't want anyone to know they entered and lost :).