Signature of The Week.

DeletedUser76358

oh nice, so u can use anything and save it?
And then how do u post it as a sig?

DeletedUser63403

photoshop file .PSD.... didnt you make the banner and save the psd?

Kash2Smash

i save all psd's for my work.. but i didnt make this banner.. i got it with the theme lol.. i just editted the TW sig part :p

DeletedUser

Rubbish. The sig is designed for people like me (non- sigmakers) to notice, and the tex stands out, therefore, the text is good for its use.

In this case you don't want to draw attention to the renders as much as normal, its more the text you want noticing.

DeletedUser

Rubbish. The sig is designed for people like me (non- sigmakers) to notice, and the tex stands out, therefore, the text is good for its use.

In this case you don't want to draw attention to the renders as much as normal, its more the text you want noticing.

Yeah in the case of the banner...the text should be getting more attention imo. It's not exactly the same deal as a sig.

DeletedUser

Yeah in the case of the banner...the text should be getting more attention imo. It's not exactly the same deal as a sig.

Precisely. The banner can be ALOT better, don't get me wrong rocker, its just that the text in itself, isn't the main problem.

You guys should be getting the banner as good as possible, its an important part of advertising your site.

DeletedUser

The text is hard to read, so yes, it does get more attention.

DeletedUser63403

Look kid... when you are running a gfx forum... people expect to see a nicely done header with a good as well as attractive text.... not some glow on outline. THAT is rubbish.:icon_rolleyes:

Kash2Smash

well yeah rocker u are right.... and i really suck at making banner, but you da siggy master, and gfx hard core (add any title :p) i know w/e u will make will be awesome.