Signature Request

Repinski

Well I heard that there were a lot of good sig makers over here in the W38 forum and since I haven't been getting much luck in the past on my requests I figured I would come spam your forum to inform you all of my request.

You can find it here. I have recently had my previous request deleted because I did a little more looking into what I want this time. Sadly there is no reward other then that satisfaction that you made some one very happy.

Regards,
Rep

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You may have better joy if you post this in the World 38 / General forum rather than the main W38 forum - most sig discussions seem to be there.

(Or you may find that, when the sun crosses whatever timezone they currently frequent, one of the mods will move this there for you.)

Good luck in finding a sig.

Mark

Repinski

You know me from w38.... Im the one that rimmed you :icon_razz: :icon_twisted:

haha yea I remember now, that was a long time ago and I am a lot more experienced now.

[SPOIL]yea yea I know it wasn't all that long ago but I have learned a lot since then.[/SPOIL]

may god help you coz i sure as hell won't ;(

the text I wanted has been changed I had seconds thought on it. You should look at it again before saying no a second time :)

rbh135

haha yea I remember now, that was a long time ago and I am a lot more experienced now.

[SPOIL]yea yea I know it wasn't all that long ago but I have learned a lot since then.[/SPOIL]

the text I wanted has been changed I had seconds thought on it. You should look at it again before saying no a second time :)
why don't you post in the graphics section of the forums?