signatures

DeletedUser62109

settle down honkey he started it

Lol I know this is really late but..... Racist much? Sorry everone if this starts a bunch more mindless debate but I can't stand this kind of ignorance. I kinda felt bad for you at first but after reading this I realize you deserve any and all the insults thrown your way. Grow up dude and learn to spell.

Keep up the good work PC! I wish I had your mad sig skills!

DeletedUser

Nice sigs PC! And yes, stooper does deserve any insult thrown at him. He is a very ignorant person that just sounds stupid with every post he makes.

DeletedUser

Haha. I said that stuff and spelled wrong on purpose. And most of you fell for it.

But it is cool if you want to hold a grudge for as long as we play this game over the internets. That is what the internets is all about.

jaysizzle

lol classic. as soon as he get proves wrong he later says haha i spelled it wrong on purpose and you guys fell for it

DeletedUser

lol classic. as soon as he get proves wrong he later says haha i spelled it wrong on purpose and you guys fell for it

Actually it was pretty transparent trolling if you ask me. Don't really see the reward from trolling though besides killing time. Then again, isn't that what all of us are doing?

NightWitch1

Why can not even one topic like this signature one be sepperated forom the mess and attidudes from players inside this game ?

PC Yous style is not real my style the fonts are to huge the names are the ones who get the eye´s and not the pictures on the backgrounds.

Some signatures are real nice looking but then you adding the fonts and it is make the signature less into my eyes.

DeletedUser

Haha. I said that stuff and spelled wrong on purpose. And most of you fell for it.

But it is cool if you want to hold a grudge for as long as we play this game over the internets. That is what the internets is all about.

Your grammar is still off, I think you are just dumb.

DeletedUser

It would be much appreciate although thanks for the kind words gang :)

DeletedUser

You're not wrong nightwitch, which is why I've been experimenting with renders of late.

l_41652cedd1774bf4b3d6bf59e024651e.png

l_d024ec5d45f648128f87061462860df6.png

l_3bbdad2d3e824023a1b6e1e0315ae113.png

l_bccb504c7dc1429d97b6c25985f0dc88.png

l_9aa4bb8d63de483d96beb51727940245.png

I stll like the text to stand out as that is what makes a sig personalized for you however I've been putting in renders and placing a bit more emphasis on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

i know what you mean i still doing it myself all the time, but do like the new style

blgreyes i am ust wondering why you got the front withthe eyes .. the blue an green font ? i like eyes

here some oldy+s from me (sorry prof)

uve2ud9.jpg

uvesy4.jpg

zeartwitmetkleureffect0es7.png

sotw107td3.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Her name blgreyes stand for blue, green eyes. Hence the writing...

NightWitch1

Ok :) but your own one is the one i like the most . something to do with the dark colors i believe.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like the dark reds, dark purples, blacks. But normally people request what they want and I make them accordingly. Most people also ask for regulation size so leaves less room for imagination.

NightWitch1

Proff i didn't see allot new ones from you lately, any new ones you want to share with us? I always looking forwards to see new sigs from you :)