Sigs

ser0

Hey guys.. I know this is a change of pace here but I was just wondering what programs people were using to create the SIGS?

Like Kachine how did you make yours?

DeletedUser

i believe they be usin th' wizadry o' photoshop t' craft images o' th' kind. As fer me own label, it 'ave been made fer me... i be a cap'n af'er all!
piratetongueor4.gif

DeletedUser

most ppl who are good at it use a program called "GIMP" (its free)

mines rubbish tho im im just learning lol still carnt do all that background stuff/rendering tho lol

oh and when we are talking about sigs i like how members of -WM- have similar styled sigs :D

DeletedUser

we same person ye scallywags! just everyone started t' say me be under alias, or mocked th' inactivity o' hungry.raven acct back in th' days... so had t' switch
piratetongueor4.gif

DeletedUser

@Sero: Here you go; you can use this one if you want until you get/make a better one (not the most awesome siggy but..)

[spoil]
ice-flakes-wallpapers_7718_1280x800_cr-1.png
[/spoil]

ser0

:D Well if you can design them do you care if I send you some inputs?:icon_wink:

ser0

NEver mind I got one!! Thanks Last for making the first one!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we same person ye scallywags!

Nay ye lie ye rum sozzled, smelly footed, blithering.... errrr hang on ye might well be one and 'th same :icon_neutral:

ser0

MY friend Mark.. Hes an Art student/ Graphic design Major at the University of Georgia:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I like his too.. But there is one thing missing in it:
[spoil]
pirate-molasses.jpg
[/spoil]