DeletedUser

1234567.jpg

Silent Vengeance Declare war on the -=DK=- Family

The First real War for this world :icon_twisted:

large_06GGDARCY.gif

lord-zog today at 22:23
Hi,

My name is John, I lead the DK tribes.

It is an interesting turn of events. But if you are truthfully wanting to join us I will consider it, we are always looking for good players.

We are an organised tribe with most members having become good friends. We look after our own to the last man.

Please tell me truthfully why you want to join and leave Silent.

My experience with Silent so far is that they consider themselves above everyone else. My view is that this is a game for us to enjoy, the tribe is what matters most and interacting with its members is why the game is fun.

I have done quite a few things to get this tribe organised. But I cannot risk having a spy from a tribe that we are getting attacks from.

Please talk to me more so that I can get to know you and if i am happy I will invite you myself. Also would you be prepared for me to sit your account?

Regards

lord-zog

Hmm.jpg

PAYBACK!

Trying to our Member isn't cool man ^_-

Ah well then I guess its,

killing+time.jpg

So then We Just got 1 thing to say to -=DK=- and there Family,

bye-bye.jpg

(Expect to see the First War Stats In 12 hours Max)

Added,

Diplomacy
rkv6ee.jpg

Offence/Defence
2iidauo.jpg

Anyone want to get up close and personal?
risu52.jpg

Feeling unappreciated?
2h7qgqw.jpg

We get the message already!!!!
20pbnl3.jpg

23sc6z5.jpg

2n73xxk.jpg

21o21p1.jpg

At least someone has sense
2lbi0sk.jpg

Finally to make them think they are worth something...
255oqbl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both tribes. Meh gives the PnP a rousing 5/10.

BTW, shouldn't you be more worried about the player that wanted to leave, as opposed to the tribe that wanted to recruit him? Or is it just me? :lol:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both tribes. Meh gives the PnP a rousing 5/10.

BTW, shouldn't you be more worried about the player that wanted to leave, as opposed to the tribe that wanted to recruit him? Or is it just me? :lol:

Ah the player didn't want to leave he was just checking how easy or hard it would be to get into there tribe and it turns out its very easy :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah the player didn't want to leave he was just checking how easy or hard it would be to get into there tribe and it turns out its very easy :lol:

Really? Doesn't look very easy to me. Looks like the guy was pretty sure you were trying to get a spy in his tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, and you are going to use them being willing to take in a member when the whole exercise was to see if they would recruit one of your members as grounds for the war? Come on, you can come up with a better reason than that. Apparently you were already attacking them. lol

DeletedUser

Actually we had word that they were planning to attack us... so we decided to take first blood.

DeletedUser

Really? Doesn't look very easy to me. Looks like the guy was pretty sure you were trying to get a spy in his tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, and you are going to use them being willing to take in a member when the whole exercise was to see if they would recruit one of your members as grounds for the war? Come on, you can come up with a better reason than that. Apparently you were already attacking them. lol

No thats Not the reason for war :lol: Ofc thats not it god were not that bad :icon_twisted:

There were a Number of things why We have declared war.

xshadow93x

Good luck to both sides, dont know if the stats will show much, world is still young, most people still don't have nobles.

rpgman88

Meh, since everyone has nobles, this should be a super exciting face paced war!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually we had word that they were planning to attack us... so we decided to take first blood.

No thats Not the reason for war :lol: Ofc thats not it god were not that bad :icon_twisted:

Then why build your PnP solely off that excuse?

Not trying to single you guys out, but this is a poor example of PnP made even poorer by the stated reason for war being nothing but a sham on your part anyway.

DeletedUser

Fair enough argument I suppose. And you will be seeing conquers appear soon enough, have no fear ;)

DeletedUser

Usually when you post a declaration for war, you let people know the reasons. :p

Good luck though, this war should get things started for the world!

DeletedUser

Do they really need a reason to justify a declaration? I think they do not.

Good luck. Although, leave their members in my 15x15 alone ;). He's being groomed....

DeletedUser

Do they really need a reason to justify a declaration? I think they do not.

Good luck. Although, leave their members in my 15x15 alone ;). He's being groomed....

Other than, "because we want their villages?" No, they don't.

However, if they are going to include a reason or justification, using one in which they set it up is pretty lame, is it not? :icon_wink:

IMO, they would have gotten more respect(at least from me) if they had simply said we declare on them because we want to, rather than build it around their feeble attempt to infiltrate the opposing tribe.

DeletedUser

Looks to me like they felt they needed to justify the declaration, couldn't think of anything, and just went with what they could last minute. My guess would be that they are declaring because they want to, and can.

As for the PnP, severe lack of text imo.

DeletedUser

real war? is DK even a tribe?

I have been farming 3 of them. with no special challenge.

DeletedUser

Doesn't look very easy to get in? Two of our members get in just after a quick check. Not trying hard enough I guess. And no, actually, the reason we started this, let's just say, we decided to clean up our own K, but some of our members got bored and decided to join DK for fun. We were farming them before that, but when they retaliate to our attacks, only then we decided to maybe make this public, because we're going to conquer some of thier vilages soon. The rest, cat it to the grounds I supposed.

Other than, "because we want their villages?" No, they don't.

However, if they are going to include a reason or justification, using one in which they set it up is pretty lame, is it not? :icon_wink:

IMO, they would have gotten more respect(at least from me) if they had simply said we declare on them because we want to, rather than build it around their feeble attempt to infiltrate the opposing tribe.

Look for the reply above. :icon_wink:.
real war? is DK even a tribe?

I have been farming 3 of them. with no special challenge.

Lol. When you're farming them, I guess not. But since they stated in their forum, they're in a war with us, we decided to also play along in this "war", and treat it like a war. Even a family tribe is still a tribe. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator: