Silent Declare war on -=DK=- and Family

DeletedUser

Tide couldn't take silent thats for sure.

As for Bored I see them there good tribe doing well but i still don't think they could take Silent by themselfs

Tide is pretty good, I wouldn't underestimate them. I know a couple people from there, and they're pretty good at systematically eliminating threats. Are they a match for Silent? Only time will tell, but don't count them out based on outside appearances.

Any decent opposition in the family tribe, or mostly noob?

DeletedUser

I will put it like that:

We're fighting here around 200-300 players alltogether in our K.

From this 200-300, we recieved serious attacks on 2-3 villages from our Tribe.
There weren't any other attacks for now.

The attacks ofcourse come from there, where we don't have many members (example: 1 our member surronded by 5 enemy villages).

No corrdinated attacks from opponents yet, nor noble tries. Which is too bad, because I would like to snipe something off.

Though, if I speak honestly, I do not expect a "good" war withing the K. I'm more waiting till we finish this and proceed to the real wars.

DeletedUser18543

Plus I see plenty of other evidence for things Tamtar says. If you look at tamtars posts even the parts you quoted, his noob references are in direct response to this player saying things that he interpreted as calling another tribe(just so happens to be mine) noobs. Now I don't think thats what he did, as I see his comments clearly as saying its not impressive if good players eliminate noobs, but tamtar clearly interpreted it as a noobish insult on my tribe and responded by showing why that person shouldn't call anyone a noob, as based on game stats, he appears to be. IMO that is perfectly relevent even if it is entirely opinion based and I don't agree with all of his opinions.

why shouldnt I call anyone a noob by my stats again? 1.794 ODA at 400points is noob? I mean it isnt the greatest but having about 4x your points in ODA is noob at the beginning of the world/anytime of the world? apparently alot has changed since I left.

or he could once again be talking out his ass again. which IMO he is.

DeletedUser

Lil D, maybe you were too much time away, to call my Tribe a noob Tribe. If I may update you, I'm not one of the noob leaders around. You can check my Post / Threads though if you don't belive. :) I'm here since W10.:)

And yea, your ODA is really impressive, I appriecate ODA - neverthless at the begining / late game.
ODA means for me Troops. And dareness. And that's the formula on which my Tribe is based.

DeletedUser

@Lil D .... Tamtar has shown some maturity and moved on from this exchange. Its time for you to do the same, unless you want people to see you as a petty little nobody.

DeletedUser

I will put it like that:

We're fighting here around 200-300 players alltogether in our K.

From this 200-300, we recieved serious attacks on 2-3 villages from our Tribe.
There weren't any other attacks for now.

The attacks ofcourse come from there, where we don't have many members (example: 1 our member surronded by 5 enemy villages).

No corrdinated attacks from opponents yet, nor noble tries. Which is too bad, because I would like to snipe something off.

Though, if I speak honestly, I do not expect a "good" war withing the K. I'm more waiting till we finish this and proceed to the real wars.

so basically it's just a massacre :icon_razz: new war stats coming up soon?

DeletedUser

I'm not one of the noob leaders around.

A Noob No but I can prove your VERY childish ^_- does that count for anything?

And Plus a Lier who takes more credit that he deserves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bullit Bail was kicked from the Tribe by myself - because of posting on Externals, things like "Tide can't beat us" or "Bored are good, but still not good enough".

Also he abandoned his own account "Bullit Bail", because of attacking players without reasons and lost his troops - then he took over an account from crazyrex, did the same to him.

I told to our players, I'll give him one chance, but as soon if I see post him something on externals or against me, I'll kick him.

He did, and that's why I kicked him.

That's also the reason, why he posted such a comment above this one.

Just an explanation to all.

manofhonor

A Noob No but I can prove your VERY childish ^_- does that count for anything?

And Plus a Lier who takes more credit that he deserves

Sigh. Before you start going off on a player as experienced, popular, and credible as Sasuke, be sure first to know how to spell. If your brain lacks that cognitive ability to spell correctly, at least type your language into somewhat of a coherent idea. I know that asking you to type in complete sentences is beyond your dimension of comprehension, but at least group your ideas into one blob.

DeletedUser

LOKI Withdraws from war, Knightcity is now nolonger head duke and will be punished. (and says he is sorry to all the tribes he has annoyed)

DeletedUser

Bullit Bail was kicked from the Tribe by myself - because of posting on Externals, things like "Tide can't beat us" or "Bored are good, but still not good enough".

Also he abandoned his own account "Bullit Bail", because of attacking players without reasons and lost his troops - then he took over an account from crazyrex, did the same to him.

I told to our players, I'll give him one chance, but as soon if I see post him something on externals or against me, I'll kick him.

He did, and that's why I kicked him.

That's also the reason, why he posted such a comment above this one.

Just an explanation to all.

I would probally be able to prove it wasn't for that reason and if that is why then how come u blocked my mails, blocked me on skype? Doesn't seem right?

Plus U useally Warn the player involved rather than tell the council about it? does seem odd....

You may be experienced and popular but dude you went about that wrong....

DeletedUser

I kicked you, when I saw on Skype "Sasuke I hate you!" :) Because I replied back on your post about Tide and BORED!.

If you think there's another reason why I did, you may tell it to me - I don't need to hide something, it's still just a game at the end.

Oh and I blocked you because I knew you would try to contact me after that.

DeletedUser

I kicked you, when I saw on Skype "Sasuke I hate you!" :) Because I replied back on your post about Tide and BORED!.

If you think there's another reason why I did, you may tell it to me - I don't need to hide something, it's still just a game at the end.

Oh and I blocked you because I knew you would try to contact me after that.

did u not see me posting right after it

"Only Joking :)"

Or did u just jump the gun abit?

And don't even say i didn't say Only joking have screen shots to prove it :p

DeletedUser

the whole world is watching atleast things are getting exiciting i guess :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

bullet, it seems your duke kicked you as ypou (to IT!) are dead weight

DeletedUser

bullet, it seems your duke kicked you as ypou (to IT!) are dead weight

1. Learn to spell :p
2. In what way am i a dead weight? Becuase I'm under heavy attack? because i'm in K46 not K45? Because I'm not sitting at the top of the tribe rankings?

3. Its Bullit Not Bullet

DeletedUser

WHAT EVER! i am saying that because you came under attack you get kicked, Its simple...

Shamok

WHAT EVER! i am saying that because you came under attack you get kicked, Its simple...

Drama On W43 :eek:

And isn't it a general rule that if u come under attack u don't get kicked but get helped by ur tribe?

DeletedUser

ahhh, silent do it the other way... if you get attacked you get kicked