Side 1: 1,499,691
Side 2: 575,734
Difference: 923,957

image.php
[/spoil]

They seems to fight but i havent seen any Pnp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those stats are not even close to being a true reflection of the actual score. If you count all the players PMP kick who are getting beat, get banned and go barb after giving up, then you'd see some more realistic stats. I Didn't even mention the latest tactic of strategic non attackable bans when they know they are going to get whipped! I'm sure one of the guys has posted the re-calculated stats up in our forum somewhere, i'll try to dig them out. You also need to go back further than a month.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Karmax's declaration of war, he's been promising one for ages but I still think they'll cease to exist before one is posted up! Hurry up karmy, it's nearly Christmas and TWC have a policy of no war over Christmas ;)

DeletedUser

I know this skirmish is older than i posted stats lol

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Well we had no Frontline to start with. The caps are really bad but T-W-C are helping us get rid of the inactives and giving actives chance to grow which is very nice of them. We are not yet fully ready to declare on them yet. Once we really have a frontline we'll be having formal declaration. Still we need to sort out things and diplomacy before we do that coz T-W-C direction was never my plan but yet if we get forced to we will slow T-W-C down.

Attacking PMP = complete loss for T-W-C coz we will never disband until we give them some hard time which will result to other top tribes to grow much bigger and powerful than them result in loosing more. We have less to loose in compared to T-W-C is my thought. No matter if we win or loose, the loss on both sides from other powers is inevitable.

Too sad that I recently only overtook the tribe which was already in war with T-W-C. Its like Obama taking over USA after reccession. But, still I'll give as hard time as I can if we continue fighting.

DeletedUser

No frontlines? i wonder how they manage this caps if you dont have frontlines with them :)
Ahh so you ignore the ons they noble and call them inactives? like Die. dies with Phoenix?
You are not prepared because you need to pointwhore a litle more?
Let me ask you want to noble on your south border?
Those caps dont look like a coplete loss to me :)

Wait you wanted them to play Tribal Hugs in order to grow bigger? you dream of a secret familly tribe?
Obama is black not Einstein so unless you claim to be Einstein you cant save PMP.

KarmaX

We will save PMP, and yes I'm an Einstein and we will win T-W-C if the war goes on further :p :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser65940

How though!

You keep saying there will be a dramatic turn around and PMP will suddenly, out of nowhere, pull out this huge come back. How are they going to do it.

As every day passes, PMP loose more territory. If you wait too much longer, your amazing comeback will come from 10 villages on the rim.

You are running out of players to fight with. You say all they are doing is eating inactives for you, what about Tyl3r2600? Tyler has lost nearly 50 villages in the passed three days.

Your all powerful comeback plan will not work unless you have players to lead. Your players are going to loose hope!

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure PMP existed on w14 and was high ranked up in the north?

DeletedUser

Attacking PMP = complete loss for T-W-C coz we will never disband until we give them some hard time which will result to other top tribes to grow much bigger and powerful than them result in loosing more. We have less to loose in compared to T-W-C is my thought. No matter if we win or loose, the loss on both sides from other powers is inevitable.

I'll be the first to congratulate you on the internal management of your tribe since you took over but I'm struggling to understand why you think attacking PMP is a complete loss for us? We expand in multiple directions not just south into K87. You're now restricted to just one K and you've got poor diplomatic relations with your other neighbours, and they are deteriorating dramatically as a result of Whitman's attempts to increase anti-TWC ill feelings among the other South Eastern tribes. Yes, we know Whitman is in NAD's but you guy's all play together in W14 so even if he attempts to create tension between asalamalakum and I, the reality of the situation is that I trust NADs will honour our agreement and not pull out some cheap shot which is what you're hoping for.

Fighting you doesn't hinder us in the slightest, most of the top 10 tribes are in wars and as a consequence they are growing. If we were a 2 K tribe like PMP then i'd be inclined to agree that your growth will be stifled but you forget that until recently we were actually fighting 3 wars, it's only this week we've turned the pressure on you and as Chili pointed out, you're losing players quick and getting heavily attacked even at the heart of K87.
Tyl3r2600 has lost more than 50 villages in 2 days and has clearly given up, if we take out one player every 2 weeks morale will crumble, i doubt Christmas will be a happy time for PMP but i'm encouraged by the fact that you're going stick it out till the end. Shame some of your tribe mates don't exactly feel the same way.

DeletedUser65940

No, this is a renegade tribe that split from WOR. Hence the anit-Major*Payne title.

Just regarding M*P. I love how PMP came together and was created for the purpose of rimming M*P..... yet here he is, bigger than ever.

PMP has lost all their credibility as they havent rimmed the target of their creation... just thought I would announce it... Im sure most people will have a chuckle, I sure did!

DeletedUser

Silent maybe, but certainly effective.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 43
Difference: 55

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 4
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 895,218
Side 2: 295,092
Difference: 600,126

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 451,443
Side 2: 37,987
Difference: 413,456

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well we had no Frontline to start with. The caps are really bad but T-W-C are helping us get rid of the inactives and giving actives chance to grow which is very nice of them. We are not yet fully ready to declare on them yet. Once we really have a frontline we'll be having formal declaration. Still we need to sort out things and diplomacy before we do that coz T-W-C direction was never my plan but yet if we get forced to we will slow T-W-C down.

Too sad that I recently only overtook the tribe which was already in war with T-W-C. Its like Obama taking over USA after reccession. But, still I'll give as hard time as I can if we continue fighting.

LOL unless you mean taking it from allday then thats BS... if you mean taking it over from WOR, we were never at war with T-W-C, in fact we were NAPs... I think T-W-C had 30 caps on us to our 12 on them, due to a few misunderstandings ; )

I am pretty sure PMP existed on w14 and was high ranked up in the north?

Unless there was a Pains Major Payne on w14... But i never played that world ; )

DeletedUser

haha, I am so sure I am going to see if I can dig anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.