Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TYL3R2600 said:
Wait here a second.. Crasula just mentioned how i lost most of my villages.. Now if we pmper's keep kicking those who are just losing villages to TWC, then why am i still in pmp? Oh and even now, when i'm getting attacked and losing villages to two noobs, they keep me in the tribe? Could you explain that cshipley? I believe all your great conquers were against inactives and that might be the reason we kicked them..? Think about it..

Hold up here, flashback alert... now if i dung it up, I know i could find me say that--^ (in tylers shoes) and karmax or someone say crasulas words...

I would kick people out in WOR that PMP would noble half of there inactive accounts, that I was often sitting, and you guys would claim it as a HUGE victory for the ennoblement stats.... umm must have been a dream ; )

DeletedUser

Way to bring back a dead and pointless conversation...

BTW, did you really quit or just find a new account in T-W-C?

Nice merge btw guys :p

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

Way to bring back a dead and pointless conversation...

Nice merge btw guys :p

Took you long enough :icon_neutral: where did karmaX go? I figured he'd be here when there was something real to flame Escape for.

DeletedUser

Took you long enough :icon_neutral: where did karmaX go? I figured he'd be here when there was something real to flame Escape for.

I know... I was hoping so well that he would do that... Now its like no fun...

DeletedUser

It's been a while, I guess it's stats time once more.

Forever
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 717
Side 2: 187
Difference: 530

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,658,977
Side 2: 1,716,841
Difference: 4,942,136

image.php

[/spoil]

Last Month
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 418
Side 2: 107
Difference: 311

image.php

Side 1: 3,989,717
Side 2: 1,021,650
Difference: 2,968,067

image.php

[/spoil]

Interestingly...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 215
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 1,878,412
Side 2: 1,878,412
Difference: 0

image.php

[/spoil]

Last month the PMP internal enoblement rate was more than double the what they nobled from T-W-C.

I know the stats make bad reading for PMP, but once more I commend your resilience and that you are still fighting even though the future looks bleak. Credit where its due and you have earned my respect.

KarmaX

We're still here, its good to have internal ennoblement instead of keeping the dead weight. We will still be fighting hard, even though we're loosing, it'll be a very very long war until you guys decide to give up on us and merge with us. .:p

Having tons of multi-accounts, merging with Escape, only proves that TWC is weakening. We will still fight hard and nice to see you Shipley after a long time. I've always been here, just quiet coz its useless to debate over useless things.

xinryr

We're still here, its good to have internal ennoblement instead of keeping the dead weight. We will still be fighting hard, even though we're loosing, it'll be a very very long war until you guys decide to give up on us and merge with us. .:p

Having tons of multi-accounts, merging with Escape, only proves that TWC is weakening. We will still fight hard and nice to see you Shipley after a long time. I've always been here, just quiet coz its useless to debate over useless things.

It does? You've been asserting that this has been a plan months in the making, but it somehow proves that T-W-C is weakening now, instead? Make up your mind =/

jakeeboy

It does? You've been asserting that this has been a plan months in the making, but it somehow proves that T-W-C is weakening now, instead? Make up your mind =/

Who are guys gonna recruit now? You have no one except us.

xinryr

Who are guys gonna recruit now? You have no one except us.

Do you really want to play the recruiting game? :lol: I seem to remember a mass mail sent to several k86 escape members, including me, who allday (correctly :)) called the worst player on world 30. You guys played the same game; your entire tribe was mass recruited from a little old tribe whose name won't be mentioned as a favor to t33cehr. Furthermore, I remember you guys recruiting some TFT noobs.(or something like that; it was a family tribe if I remember right, and one that I had plans to attack, of all people!)

jakeeboy

Do you really want to play the recruiting game? :lol: I seem to remember a mass mail sent to several k86 escape members, including me, who allday (correctly :)) called the worst player on world 30. You guys played the same game; your entire tribe was mass recruited from a little old tribe whose name won't be mentioned as a favor to t33cehr. Furthermore, I remember you guys recruiting some TFT noobs.(or something like that; it was a family tribe if I remember right, and one that I had plans to attack, of all people!)

I don't think I was talking about PMP, seriously though. With Escape gone who are you going to recruit?

DeletedUser

Now here are some seriously sad stats!!

T-W-C forever enoblements from PMP players that either left or were kicked from the tribe before we rimmed them is a staggering . . .

[spoil] 321!! :icon_eek: [/spoil]

All the players involved are listed below for your convenience:

[spoil]
WarPeace 9 villages
Toppagers 125 villages
KingDavid20 25 villages
Bakamonkey 8 villages
Scorpiosv 2 villages
123ball 16 villages
Large37 1 village
Isellgum3 16 villages
Kenitoy 5 villages
Fuman 3 villages
Timmytocket 2 villages
Dcnuebe 1 village
Chernobyll5 53 villages
K Project 1 village
Dndctp111 3 villages
Jockerjay 12 villages
A. Crowley 16 villages
Uncle Walrus 23 villages
[/spoil]

So war stats with no alterations:[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 728
Side 2: 191
Difference: 537

image.php

[/spoil]

**Newly updated**
War stats with refugees that were kicked/left PMP included ...
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1059
Difference: 848

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

"Sad" in what respect? If I were you I'd be happy...that's just me tho.

TYL3R2600

No, hes too worried about playing w46.. I believe sharing an acc with RHCP.. Or should i say RHMP? :lol:

Anyway.. Looks like hes doing really good.. On w46..

DeletedUser

No, hes too worried about playing w46.. I believe sharing an acc with RHCP.. Or should i say RHMP? :lol:

Anyway.. Looks like hes doing really good.. On w46..

Arn't we sadly mistaken?

Oh and Tyler, where you go? I heard Poet and Forshi ran outa your vills to noble. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now here are some seriously sad stats!!

T-W-C forever enoblements from PMP players that either left or were kicked from the tribe before we rimmed them is a staggering . . .

[spoil] 321!! :icon_eek: [/spoil]

All the players involved are listed below for your convenience:

[spoil]
WarPeace 9 villages
Toppagers 125 villages
KingDavid20 25 villages
Bakamonkey 8 villages
Scorpiosv 2 villages
123ball 16 villages
Large37 1 village
Isellgum3 16 villages
Kenitoy 5 villages
Fuman 3 villages
Timmytocket 2 villages
Dcnuebe 1 village
Chernobyll5 53 villages
K Project 1 village
Dndctp111 3 villages
Jockerjay 12 villages
A. Crowley 16 villages
Uncle Walrus 23 villages
[/spoil]

So war stats with no alterations:[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 728
Difference: 537

image.php

[/spoil]

**Newly updated**
War stats with refugees that were kicked/left PMP included ...
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1059
Difference: 848

image.php

[/spoil]

LOL the sad part is his inability to ever post accurate war stats...

For starters... WarPeace was a member of PMP for 1 day before being booted at the request of our own tribe members (Accused of being a possible spy) so you can take him off your list. During which time you didn't take a single vil.

Secondly, you ripped yourself off with bakamonkey... You actually took 20 while he was PMP or tribeless...

Scorpiosv... (Pardon me if I'm wrong about this first part). Was kicked coz we were accused by Escape of pulling in refugees... Are you really trying to tell me you are claiming this as a war stat 4 months after he left our tribe (after he was there for only 8 days).

Uncle Walrus, where do I start... Somehow BONHEUR and noobaxes ended up with his sit and were clearing his villages for your members to take... Itherules got a few during this time and so did Flyash... I especially loved reading the mail by noobaxes asking numbers and Twllwych to coordinate attacks against me. (Before the Escape & T-W-C merge).

dndctp111, this is pure allegation and I have no proof whatsoever but seeing as he and Uncle Walrus were tight, I imaging this would be the same scenario as above.

There are doubtless, more inconsistencies but I think I have said enough...

Oh wait, Let's not forget the 159 caps we have from members/ex-members of TWC... Salukas, Pickle0924, Chaos911 to name a few...

As I have said before, anybody can fiddle with numbers quite easily. I do not know who you are trying to impress with these stats Chris, the majority of people on pnp in this world already have their opinions of both our tribes and your inconsistent war stats will do nothing to change this...

We in both tribes know how well this war is going for both sides. Recruiting Escape has given me the opinion that you are in a desperate hurry to finish our little skirmish and will go to any means necessary... I guess your 8000+ village lead wasn't enough of an advantage...

My parting comments are: If you are going to hold up your RL clients for posting stats... At least make sure that your time spent was worthwhile and that you didn't embarrass yourself by getting your facts (numbers) wrong.

Numbers worth considering:

3 months:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 427
Difference: 315

image.php

Side 1: 1,069,406
Side 2: 4,078,918
Difference: 3,009,512

image.php

[/spoil]

Last Month:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 114
Difference: 70

image.php

Side 1: 413,750
Side 2: 1,100,765
Difference: 687,015

image.php

[/spoil]

Last week:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 63
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 258,290
Side 2: 602,194
Difference: 343,904

image.php

[/spoil]

Last 48 hours:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 37,679
Side 2: 116,586
Difference: 78,907

image.php

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

LOL the sad part is his inability to ever post accurate war stats...

For starters... WarPeace was a member of PMP for 1 day before being booted at the request of our own tribe members (Accused of being a possible spy) so you can take him off your list. During which time you didn't take a single vil.

Secondly, you ripped yourself off with bakamonkey... You actually took 20 while he was PMP or tribeless...

Scorpiosv... (Pardon me if I'm wrong about this first part). Was kicked coz we were accused by Escape of pulling in refugees... Are you really trying to tell me you are claiming this as a war stat 4 months after he left our tribe (after he was there for only 8 days).

Uncle Walrus, where do I start... Somehow BONHEUR and noobaxes ended up with his sit and were clearing his villages for your members to take... Itherules got a few during this time and so did Flyash... I especially loved reading the mail by noobaxes asking numbers and Twllwych to coordinate attacks against me. (Before the Escape & T-W-C merge).

dndctp111, this is pure allegation and I have no proof whatsoever but seeing as he and Uncle Walrus were tight, I imaging this would be the same scenario as above.

There are doubtless, more inconsistencies but I think I have said enough...

Oh wait, Let's not forget the 159 caps we have from members/ex-members of TWC... Salukas, Pickle0924, Chaos911 to name a few...

As I have said before, anybody can fiddle with numbers quite easily. I do not know who you are trying to impress with these stats Chris, the majority of people on pnp in this world already have their opinions of both our tribes and your inconsistent war stats will do nothing to change this...

We in both tribes know how well this war is going for both sides. Recruiting Escape has given me the opinion that you are in a desperate hurry to finish our little skirmish and will go to any means necessary... I guess your 8000+ village lead wasn't enough of an advantage...

My parting comments are: If you are going to hold up your RL clients for posting stats... At least make sure that your time spent was worthwhile and that you didn't embarrass yourself by getting your facts (numbers) wrong.

Numbers worth considering:

3 months:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 427
Difference: 315

image.php

Side 1: 1,069,406
Side 2: 4,078,918
Difference: 3,009,512

image.php

[/spoil]

Last Month:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 114
Difference: 70

image.php

Side 1: 413,750
Side 2: 1,100,765
Difference: 687,015

image.php

[/spoil]

Last week:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 63
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 258,290
Side 2: 602,194
Difference: 343,904

image.php

[/spoil]

Last 48 hours:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 37,679
Side 2: 116,586
Difference: 78,907

image.php

[/spoil]

Couple points:
If you want to calculate misinterpreted stats, you can also wager in Escape's 141 caps against PMP as well.
Or our near 200 if you count in the players you've kicked when we started hitting them... Primarily baka.

Since of course, we've always been against you and what not.

(All following taken from a PMP perspective, makes my final point easier to explain.)

Also, take note. Since November of last year, Escape's member base has slowly, but steadily decreased. - This was almost immediate after we merged WOR in and "blocked" further PMP expansion into k86. :icon_redface:

We'd lose a member here, or force a coplay there. And next thing you know, we've got a pretty tiny member base.

And all this time with been hatin' on poor PMP, "sucking up" to those big ol' meanie T-W-C. Helping them out with OH!, giving up players to them in isolated ks, coordinating with them etc. Hmm... Could they be plotting something? :icon_idea: :icon_idea: Let's call 'em out on it!!!

Jan. comes around and what do you know, Escape is in T-W-C... Hmm... From the PMP perspective, calling the merge/recruitment of Escape into T-W-C a "desperate" move seems almost ignorant, perhaps even hypocritical....
If I were you guys, it almost seems like it was planned months in advance... :icon_eek:

Could that be true? Or are we just trying to make excuses to why we're failing to make anything happen with T-W-C?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.