Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Couple points:
If you want to calculate misinterpreted stats, you can also wager in Escape's 141 caps against PMP as well.
Or our near 200 if you count in the players you've kicked when we started hitting them... Primarily baka.

Since of course, we've always been against you and what not.

(All following taken from a PMP perspective, makes my final point easier to explain.)

Way to sidetrack a point :) My post had nothing to do with any Escape/T-W-C plots...

Also, take note. Since November of last year, Escape's member base has slowly, but steadily decreased. - This was almost immediate after we merged WOR in and "blocked" further PMP expansion into k86. :icon_redface:

We'd lose a member here, or force a coplay there. And next thing you know, we've got a pretty tiny member base.

And all this time with been hatin' on poor PMP, "sucking up" to those big ol' meanie T-W-C. Helping them out with OH!, giving up players to them in isolated ks, coordinating with them etc. Hmm... Could they be plotting something? :icon_idea: :icon_idea:

Jan. comes around and what do you know, Escape is in T-W-C... Hmm... From the PMP perspective, calling the merge/recruitment of Escape into T-W-C a "desperate" move seems almost ignorant, perhaps even hypocritical....
If I were you guys, it almost seems like it was planned months in advance... :icon_eek:

Could that be true? Or are we just trying to make excuses to why we're failing to make anything happen with T-W-C?

Oh really, I hadn't realised... Oh wait... I did! I mentioned it back in November last year? (sorry to quote myself) In the next tribe to disband thread. :icon_rolleyes:

I believe now that Escape are eating 3 or their remaining 14 members, is it possible they will look for a merge in the near future? With who I wonder...

Feel free to browse back through...

My statement and choice of word 'desperate' was to demonstrate their (now your) wanting this war over in a hurry so they can focus on 'Real threats' like BD and Phoenx... It certainly isn't 'hypocritical' (wherever you pulled that from...). I have also shown you why it wasn't ignorant...

My point was to point out the obvious misrepresentation of war caps... Yet all you do is tell me some fantastic story about how your merge was planned months ago... So what!! (not the point I was trying to make...) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

you ripped yourself off with bakamonkey... You actually took 20 while he was PMP or tribeless...

Well my point was to highlight those caps NOT already pointed out in the war stats. So any bakamonkey caps taken before he was booted to protect stats are naturally already included.

So lets assume you are right in all points in your previous posts. With comments such as ...
this is pure allegation and I have no proof whatsoever
... it's clear this is not the case but hey lets assume for the sake of the argument. Conrgats, you succesfully defended the right to omitt say 40 villages? So what about the remaining 200+?

We in both tribes know how well this war is going for both sides. Recruiting Escape has given me the opinion that you are in a desperate hurry to finish our little skirmish and will go to any means necessary... I guess your 8000+ village lead wasn't enough of an advantage...

The fact your duke has tried to surrender and end the war at least 5 times and I have refused every time would suggest otherwise.

TYL3R2600

Arn't we sadly mistaken?

Oh and Tyler, where you go? I heard Poet and Forshi ran outa your vills to noble. :icon_wink:

I only lost i think 5 villas to them,,, Due to being partially inactive.. because i have a life outside of tribal wars.. omg! :icon_confused: he has a life, how surprising..

My point is, they had nothing to do with me leaving... Now that my rl sitiation is under control, i'm back into the game.. :icon_twisted:

KarmaX

Well my point was to highlight those caps NOT already pointed out in the war stats. So any bakamonkey caps taken before he was booted to protect stats are naturally already included.

So lets assume you are right in all points in your previous posts. With comments such as ...

... it's clear this is not the case but hey lets assume for the sake of the argument. Conrgats, you succesfully defended the right to omitt say 40 villages? So what about the remaining 200+?

The fact your duke has tried to surrender and end the war at least 5 times and I have refused every time would suggest otherwise.

We don't hide our stats by booting players. If so then you'd be not getting so many caps against PMP. We only boot once the player is almost rimmed or they are out of touch and sit. We have kept many players even they were loosing tons of villages. If not the stats will prove it.

I never abandon my players and I try my best to keep them till their last moment.

DeletedUser

We don't hide our stats by booting players. If so then you'd be not getting so many caps against PMP. We only boot once the player is almost rimmed or they are out of touch and sit. We have kept many players even they were loosing tons of villages. If not the stats will prove it.

I never abandon my players and I try my best to keep them till their last moment.

Someones a liar. And I have evidence: bakamonkey

Scroll down to 2009/10/09 (Sorry it was a 'tad bit ago) and you will note around that date Escape started really tearing into bakamonkey, while he was in PMP.

A few days into our op, baka was kicked from and joined a tribe called ~FC~ (Which would later merge into OH!)

Escape, of course, kept taking villages. (We also let him relocate several continents away with his friends in OH!. We were nice :p)

Bakamonkeys simple return back to 1million (In just 2 and a half months) has proven that he was far from inactive when Escape laid into him, and I know he didn't have a sitter, I sent him like 50billion mails :icon_wink:

So don't try to hide the fact that you smear the stats here and there, because your pants will catch fire... :icon_biggrin:

t33chr said:
My statement and choice of word 'desperate' was to demonstrate their (now your) wanting this war over in a hurry so they can focus on 'Real threats' like BD and Phoenx... It certainly isn't 'hypocritical' (wherever you pulled that from...). I have also shown you why it wasn't ignorant...

My point was to point out the obvious misrepresentation of war caps... Yet all you do is tell me some fantastic story about how your merge was planned months ago... So what!! (not the point I was trying to make...) :icon_redface:

By choosing the world "desperation" you make the merge seem rash, perhaps even done "off a whim"? A move made to quicken the war and close the front with PMP as quickly as possible.

It would be hypocritical to say "desperation" if you have taken into consideration that you obviously predicted this months ago.
It would be ignorant to say the action taken "desperation" as well, when obviously there has been long planning and coordination over the matter...

Apologies if I didn't make my point clearly enough originally.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Baka was not trying to save his villages and not giving sits so we dismissed him. Anyways, nothing from your mouth is valid coz you've always been a backstabber, wanna go in circles again?

DeletedUser

Baka was not trying to save his villages and not giving sits so we dismissed him. Anyways, nothing from your mouth is valid coz you've always been a backstabber, wanna go in circles again?

So this was the case for all 321 villages?

DeletedUser65940

I only lost i think 5 villas to them,,, Due to being partially inactive.. because i have a life outside of tribal wars.. omg! :icon_confused: he has a life, how surprising..

My point is, they had nothing to do with me leaving... Now that my rl sitiation is under control, i'm back into the game.. :icon_twisted:

Sorry, what was that.... only 5 villages lost to poet/forshi?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: darthpoet forshi

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: TYL3R2600

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 3
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 292,805
Side 2: 25,237
Difference: 267,568

image.php

hmmmm...... Looks like you can't count very well

Back stabber? It has been said a good number of times that we ended the PMP/Escape alliance because we were sick of being used. Allday demanding we support your frontline against T-W-C while we had our own war with OH!. Allday claimed to be so superior to Escape yet you frantically demanded our help.

We broke off our alliance a long time ago.... you know... back when PMP actually owned K77.

jakeeboy

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes:

image.php

image.php

Back stabber? It has been said a good number of times that we ended the PMP/Escape alliance because we were sick of being used. Allday demanding we support your frontline against T-W-C while we had our own war with OH!. Allday claimed to be so superior to Escape yet you frantically demanded our help.

We broke off our alliance a long time ago.... you know... back when PMP actually owned K77.

Your full of it. Spyker told me that Oh! was giving you little, if any resistance.

[1/8/2010 5:28:20 PM] Jakeeboy: What if I were to 'fix' Oh!
[1/8/2010 5:28:31 PM] Spykie: Explain.
[1/8/2010 5:28:51 PM] Jakeeboy: ******
[1/8/2010 5:29:18 PM] Spykie: Ha! There wouldn't be any point.
[1/8/2010 5:29:25 PM] Spykie: They dont resist anyway...
[1/8/2010 5:29:26 PM] Jakeeboy: why not?
[1/8/2010 5:29:31 PM] Jakeeboy: really :|
[1/8/2010 5:29:40 PM] Spykie: They're that noob...
[1/8/2010 5:30:22 PM] Spykie: There's only 2 decent players in that tribe. One's an over-zealoust idiot that happens to be the duke, and the other has about 2weeks to live.

And ask spykie if you must, he knows it is true. So don't talk like Oh! was actually giving you a problem.

DeletedUser65940

1. Skype chats dont mean anything here as they are easily forged.

2. They were proving little trouble when they were defending, but that was because we were so coordinated and efficient. But when they counter attacked, I did gain some 4 million ODD as did a few other players (Mystic.rick) so they were trying as best they can.

I certainly would have been worse for ware if my defense was in K77.

So spykie is right in saying there was little-to-no resistance, but that is based on their defensively ability. Offensively, they were loosely coordinated and we held off all their attacks. But when a 600k player sends 30 nukes at you, 20 of them at one village, it starts to hurt a bit.

Also, I am the complete opposite of a turtle. My motto is "the Best defense is Offense", so I personally, found myself spread quite thin at the time as I left very little defenses in my main cluster.

jakeeboy

1. Skype chats dont mean anything here as they are easily forged.

2. They were proving little trouble when they were defending, but that was because we were so coordinated and efficient. But when they counter attacked, I did gain some 4 million ODD as did a few other players (Mystic.rick) so they were trying as best they can.

I certainly would have been worse for ware if my defense was in K77.

So spykie is right in saying there was little-to-no resistance, but that is based on their defensively ability. Offensively, they were loosely coordinated and we held off all their attacks. But when a 600k player sends 30 nukes at you, 20 of them at one village, it starts to hurt a bit.

Also, I am the complete opposite of a turtle. My motto is "the Best defense is Offense", so I personally, found myself spread quite thin at the time as I left very little defenses in my main cluster.

If you want to authenticate it talk to spykie, he knows it is true lol, and I do to.

DeletedUser65940

The skype authentication was not my point. I believe you, I am merely pointing out that skype chats are rarely an accepted means of evidence due to them being easy to tamper with.

I like how you completely avoided my second point - the point that is actually relevant to the discussion. The point regarding resistance from OH!... The same point that your flamed me for, saying I am "full of it".... no response to that part... or are you too ignorant to read the whole post?

When you can't counter argue, change the subject....

Michael Wittman

The skype authentication was not my point. I believe you, I am merely pointing out that skype chats are rarely an accepted means of evidence due to them being easy to tamper with.

I like how you completely avoided my second point - the point that is actually relevant to the discussion. The point regarding resistance from OH!... The same point that your flamed me for, saying I am "full of it".... no response to that part... or are you too ignorant to read the whole post?

When you can't counter argue, change the subject....

BUSTED!!! lol you escape people need to stop talking on here. You are only around because TWC wants you around. At least PMP has the stand up in them to tell TWC that their point whoring ways are not wanted and will be resisted lol.

hmmm, you are like the soldiers from Siberia that fought for russia. expendable and funny to look at lol

DeletedUser

Conrgats, you succesfully defended the right to omitt say 40 villages? So what about the remaining 200+?

My 'case' wasn't to omit villages or make PMP look any better... I think everybody on w30 knows you guys are kicking our asses convincingly... My 'case' was to show that you continue to manipulate and misinterpret war stats.... I noticed nowhere in your reply that you acknowledged my point about the 159 caps on TWC and ex-TWC. Nor have you posted more stats to include these numbers... I have a feeling it's because that 200 vill swing (40 mentioned above + 159) Does actually make the PMP stats slightly less "sad" as you referred to them earlier.

By choosing the world "desperation" you make the merge seem rash, perhaps even done "off a whim"? A move made to quicken the war and close the front with PMP as quickly as possible.

It would be hypocritical to say "desperation" if you have taken into consideration that you obviously predicted this months ago.
It would be ignorant to say the action taken "desperation" as well, when obviously there has been long planning and coordination over the matter...

I can admit that to use the term desperate was an exaggeration of the situation... Perhaps I could have omitted the word and better made my point. Judging by comments made by crasula in Fraser's thread (apologies, but i can't seem to be able to quote him for some reason) "you have no concept of the big picture". It seems that T-W-C are a tribe that plan well ahead... I don't really think they want us to be bothering them forever. After all, we have stuck around for 7 months worth of attacks from T-W-C. That is far too long for a tribe a third of the size in my opinion... I believe, T-W-C are looking ahead at bigger threats such as BD and phoenx. Which is why I made the intended point of them wanting to remove us quickly... I suppose you can continue to try and show that they/you are happy for PMP to bother you for another 7 months, pulling valuable defense away from fronts with much larger tribes than ours...

I can continue to argue this point if you really wish. However, as I have said a number of times... The intention of my earlier post was to point out an error with the "sad statistics". Not to get caught up on one exaggerated word...

And you had no role in that little skirmish did you? Perhaps it was just coincidence that I nobled TYL3R to find incoming attacks from you from a continent away... :icon_rolleyes:

Around the time you recruited Major*Payne and his possy, and decided to merge with T-W-C wasn't it? LOL! You complain about PMP using you and look what happened with T-W-C... Haha, you guys are happy to join in OPs on us while still warring with OH! But complain when we asked for your help in a similar situation... Hypocrite much?

TYL3R2600

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes:

image.php

image.php

first of all, I said I (as in the original owner of the account) lost 5 villages.I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough for you, i know you're a little bad at reading sometimes.. The rest were my sitter's fault. But like teecher said, they weren't the only ones in that little gang bang were they..?

Theres been something that i've wanted to say to you for awhile.. I guess I minus well say it now since i have your attention.. You're the biggest tribal b**ch in this game.. You and your bed buddy cship.. If it weren't for you two i would have alot of respect for TWC and escape.. but you two have to work behind closed doors to get what you need.. I was in k88 doing alot of damage, but then you just had to find a way to stop me.. lol so you get two guys together to do an op against me.. then once they do most of the hard work, you send some attacks.. lol.. it really is just pathetic! i have a ton of respect for some people in TWC, like noobaxes.. He (unlike you and chris) can go in and take out someone without getting a couple others to do his work for him, then he go in at the end and clean it up like you.. Everyone else sees it.. Or should see it, but most are too afraid to say anything or just don't want to be rude...

Last edited:

xinryr

Theres been something that i've wanted to say to you for awhile.. I guess I minus well say it now since i have your attention.. You're the biggest tribal b**ch in this game.. You and your bed buddy cship.. If it weren't for you two i would have alot of respect for TWC and escape.. but you two have to work behind closed doors to get what you need.. I was in k88 doing alot of damage, but then you just had to find a way to stop me.. lol so you get two guys together to do an op against me.. then once they do most of the hard work, you send some attacks.. lol.. it really is just pathetic! i have a ton of respect for some people in TWC, like noobaxes.. He (unlike you and chris) can go in and take out someone without getting a couple others to do his work for him, then he go in at the end and clean it up like you.. Everyone else sees it.. Or should see it, but most are too afraid to say anything or just don't want to be rude...

@bold: I might as well say this, it's actually been something on my mind for years :lol: Why is it that when someone doesn't like someone they make comments about them being homosexual? All of the guys I know who do that are extreme homophobes as well (which I will assume is the case with you because you wouldn't use it as a derogatorily comment; if you were fine with gays you wouldn't use it as an insult, I mean) ... So then, you call them that, but does this mean you are afraid of them as well? High voices and all that :lol: (sorry to any people like this out there who might be offended by the way I worded that, I am just trying to make a point. I'm all for gay rights and all that) Just some food for thought.

@italicized: Hm? I tell them both how much they fail at everything on a daily basis :lol: Seriously, though, play the game. I could bring up examples from your own tribe, but instead I'll leave it at strategy is involved in war and this is a war game. Cshipley and red are both excellent tw players. (but noobaxes is better :p) Not only that, but they've been with their tribes since or near the begining, whereas PMP was a coup de'tat (or however you spell that) based on certain peoples' unwillingness to work with certain other people on certain issues. Instead they ran off to make their own tribe. Not that I'm all that unsatisfied with the end result, really.

KarmaX

Lol, chipley, like he needed 8 guys to bang Ob3th. 6 of them were inactives with password. I think shipley used 6 different IPs :p. Rt. now he has a villages well stacked near him and sends his little train to do the finishing job.

Have some fair fight Chipley, I thought I had more respect for you than this. You know and I know, you have entire 2 full continents of inactives. You're just a hard shell with a hollow body, once we break that shell, we'll be comming on you hard.

KarmaX

@bold: I might as well say this, it's actually been something on my mind for years :lol: Why is it that when someone doesn't like someone they make comments about them being homosexual? All of the guys I know who do that are extreme homophobes as well (which I will assume is the case with you because you wouldn't use it as a derogatorily comment; if you were fine with gays you wouldn't use it as an insult, I mean) ... So then, you call them that, but does this mean you are afraid of them as well? High voices and all that :lol: (sorry to any people like this out there who might be offended by the way I worded that, I am just trying to make a point. I'm all for gay rights and all that) Just some food for thought.

@italicized: Hm? I tell them both how much they fail at everything on a daily basis :lol: Seriously, though, play the game. I could bring up examples from your own tribe, but instead I'll leave it at strategy is involved in war and this is a war game. Cshipley and red are both excellent tw players. (but noobaxes is better :p) Not only that, but they've been with their tribes since or near the begining, whereas PMP was a coup de'tat (or however you spell that) based on certain peoples' unwillingness to work with certain other people on certain issues. Instead they ran off to make their own tribe. Not that I'm all that unsatisfied with the end result, really.

Still whining aye on how some small players broke down all of WOR. Even a mice act like a mighty wolf behind wolf packs. I don't find any of your work has any presence IG in TW. In the forums you're very active and I respect you for that but I don't think any comments about IG is valid from you.

xinryr

Lol, chipley, like he needed 8 guys to bang Ob3th. 6 of them were inactives with password. I think shipley used 6 different IPs :p. Rt. now he has a villages well stacked near him and sends his little train to do the finishing job.

Have some fair fight Chipley, I thought I had more respect for you than this. You know and I know, you have entire 2 full continents of inactives. You're just a hard shell with a hollow body, once we break that shell, we'll be comming on you hard.

I don't get what you mean. Like he used inactive accounts to nuke them, or inactive people (like me!
icon10.gif
) attacked him? o_O

K, so lets say for a second this is true (the inactives thing) So what? When you get in and start sucking on our meaty interior come talk to the world about it, until then quit trying to convince yourself that victory is just a push away for PMP. You're reminding me of those people who believed that Prester John was always waiting around the corner to swoop in and attack the Muslims or somehting :lol: You guys are doing well to fight back isntead of just folding, but T-W-C isn't about to crumble under some super secret issue.

Still whining aye on how some small players broke down all of WOR. Even a mice act like a mighty wolf behind wolf packs. I don't find any of your work has any presence IG in TW. In the forums you're very active and I respect you for that but I don't think any comments about IG is valid from you.

You guys don't hold back in using T-W-C's history to discredit it, I'll use my knowledge of PMP's start up however I want. Trying to discredit me that way only shows the world that I do in fact know what I'm talking about. And yeah, I suck at this game. I'm sort of shocked cshipley wanted me to join o_O

Well, I feel bad that I forgot that =/ Thanks for the compliment, I do respect your presence on the pnp and I consider you a better leader than allday and mberns, in that a decent leader. (leaving it as better than those two doesn't amount to much in my eyes =/)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.