Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinryr

PMP has abused K86 Escape since the moment we stepped in. Our first day in we got a nice little mail from them talking about how they can call us out as refugees anytime they wanted (ROFL). Then when we were ending our alliance with them because it was doing us no good (and they refused to kick a refugee we did claim and did have plans to take out), we were suddenly in cahoots with T-W-C. After the negotiations to end the alliance were done with and things were semi-cordial, Karmax came on and said something like "Oh, that was a misunderstanding, Escape is just fine."

And as MP already posted, they tried to recruit us more recently :lol: Anyway, my point is that PMP brought any of our bias towards them upon themselves when they began abusing us on the PnP. We don't have any diplomatic relations with them; we have every right to attack them if we want.

KarmaX

Well there are lot of things to say but it'll just be back and forth all the time again and again. Like you Shipley, I was just offering if they would like to fight from the other side. You know its more fun to fight a bigger tribe than a smaller one, Escape loves that too.

About Escape, I have very few comment on them. Escape is a very smart tribe and know when to switch sides. In other words ppl call tribes like that "COWARDS". Lucky for you guys, spyke hopped in to help out kiddo (RHCP) - 16 yrs and are wagging their tails to TWCs. And yes, we have some fault in our sides too (allday trouble), but have a look at this:

KarmaX on 07.10. at 09:47
Hi RHCP,

Below I'll be listing some of the terms our [ally]PMP[/ally] and [ally]Escape[/ally] terms and condition in alliance to be agreed upon by both tribe which are listed below:

1. K-87, K-88, K-97, and K-96 are to be PMP territory.
2. K-78 and any continents adjacent to it on North and East direction are to be Escape's territory.
3. If an allied tribe of PMP and Escape are to go in war with each other or Allied tribe of either tribe attacks each other both tribe are to stay in Neutral diplomacy.
4. Supports are accepted if requested by players personally with duke's acceptance, not by force.
5. If there are to be any cross-nobling which i expect it won't happen since we have seperated our continents, tribes are requested to contact the duke or diplomat and solve it.
6. If we have any players in PMP or Escape's territory they villages they have right now can be tolerated but any new nobling is not allowed. If ever done by mistake they are to be given back by contactive the dukes.
7. If both tribe ever comes in state of declaring each other, PMP or Escape, either one is to post in the PnP declaring break of alliance and since that date both tribes are to b given 1 month NAP before they go into war.

Above are the few agreements. Hope it isn't too long or difficult. Any new agreements are to be attached to this thread when needed.

With regards,
[player]KarmaX[/player]
~Duke of [ally]PMP[/ally]~

The Red Hot Chili Pepper on 07.10. at 10:00
I, RHCP, accept these terms.

The Red Hot Chili Pepper on 07.10. at 10:16
zzzz

The Red Hot Chili Pepper on 07.10. at 10:52
by the way, I have accepted the terms, and have marked PMP, however I will need to talk to my coplayer to officially "agree"

The Red Hot Chili Pepper on 07.10. at 11:25
as I am yet to officially agree, I will address each term and give details on disputes and suggestions to follow.

1. I suggest PMP "share" K88 with Escape as we both own many villages in there already.

2. Sooner or later we will own K78, 79, 89.

3. agreed

4. agreed - any demands of support or threats as
previously demonstrated my mberns will result in possible cancellation of the alliance

5. agreed - perhaps a shared claims for K88?

6. agreed.

7. notice must be given! but 30 days is over kill. If we are that pissed that we end the alliance, there is no way either tribe will play nice for 30 days. Suggestion: 7 - 10 day warning. negotiable

Of course, spyke will have his own comments.

KarmaX on 07.10. at 11:30
I'll wait and see what spyke has to say coz he has equal rights to give his inputs.

The Red Hot Chili Pepper on 07.10. at 22:58
After a long think, weighing up the pros and cons of re-establishing the alliance, along with the feedback of the idea from most of my tribe.

I (RHCP) have decided not to continue the alliance.

When we "were" allies previously, all Escape got, was PMP nagging them for support, allday whining about Dr-Mir... etc. Im sure you understand that the "negatives" of the [ally]PMP [/ally]alliance out-weigh the positives 3:1.

I think our tribes would do better to part, not necessarily become rivals, but just cease relations and go our separate ways.

This is not a declaration on [ally]PMP[/ally], just a decision to part ways, [ally]PMP[/ally] should not feel threatened by us, as [ally]Escape [/ally]are not threatened by them, [ally]Escape [/ally]will stick to their Ks and [ally]PMP [/ally]should stick to theirs, as per the original agreement, however there is more freedom.

I hope you understand.

Farewell Friend, and best of luck against [ally]T-W-C[/ally]

RHCP
As for sticking to the Ks I don't think you guys are doing that. Its simply politics and I'd like to congratulate Escape for their good diplomacy to be TWC dawgs. Thanks for the luck, I know I will need it. May the best tribe win.

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

PMP has abused K86 Escape since the moment we stepped in. Our first day in we got a nice little mail from them talking about how they can call us out as refugees anytime they wanted (ROFL). Then when we were ending our alliance with them because it was doing us no good (and they refused to kick a refugee we did claim and did have plans to take out), we were suddenly in cahoots with T-W-C. After the negotiations to end the alliance were done with and things were semi-cordial, Karmax came on and said something like "Oh, that was a misunderstanding, Escape is just fine."

And as MP already posted, they tried to recruit us more recently :lol: Anyway, my point is that PMP brought any of our bias towards them upon themselves when they began abusing us on the PnP. We don't have any diplomatic relations with them; we have every right to attack them if we want.

You forgot the part where we obliterated baka because PMP, yet again, gave us some crap over borders. TWC has been kind enough to respect our territory, while PMP has always stuck its nose where it could get broken...

We had a territorial dispute with PMP over who had authority of k78 and k88, PMP got k88 by our concession(Hence, why we never recruited there when WOR fell), in return PMP was supposed to dismiss all their recruits in k78, and agree to Escape's sovereignty over k78 and k79.

This resulted in the inevitable reason of why M*P and his k86 cohorts reside in Escape, and why Escape has dominion over k77 (Which, in the end, we had to beat PMP off of)

Unfortunately, instead of taking our actions as the cause and effect of their own actions, PMP has come to the ideology that Escape is acting aggressively against their state. And are in league with T-W-C to plot their demise.

I will not deny that Escape has seized several assets from PMP... After all the stats are rather straight-forward:
Side 1:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,665
Side 2: 1,677
Difference: 1,988

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 104
Difference: 70

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 27,054,937
Side 2: 12,649,012
Difference: 14,405,925

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,422
Side 2: 978,270
Difference: 658,848

image.php

And I will not deny that Escape is currently engaged with several players from PMP. But, if you take note those players are yet again within our territorial dominion, and should be expecting to have incomings...And we have admitted that many of players do coordinate with both PMP and TWC...So you should expect that since Escape takes no formal position against PMP or TWC, we have the right to coordinate how we like on a local basis.

IF there is any significant relation between Escape and TWC is it on player by player basis...We just get along with them better then you guys...

------------
EDIT: Ah, Karma posted while I was writing that...
My reply: But, despite the fact I'm older then Karma believes I'am, I find myself asking why PMP considers us cowards when they broke our alliance? And we returned to normal relations...?

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

Well I would not blame you guys either the demanding K88 would have been enough for me to decide not to continue an alliance in itself as looking at the Map it would appear to me that splitting that K from the Northwest corner to the Southeast corner would have been more appropriate. As well as establishing some kind of shared forums for nobling within that K so that villages close to the tribal boundaries would not be cross nobled.
Without K88 it would pretty much look to me the only option they intended for you to have was to declare on TWC to gain room to grow.

DeletedUser

Enough of escape v PMP, they aren't at war they are neutral.

The silent war in question is T-W-C massacring PMP, allday87 where are you? Come and bring your genius to pnp as you're the cause of this war.

DeletedUser65940

The silent war in question is T-W-C massacring PMP, allday87 where are you? Come and bring your genius to pnp as you're the cause of this war.

absolutely, Escape v PMP discussion could go back and forth for months on end,

We are a neutral 3rd party who will do as we please. Respect us and we will respect you.

Some Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PMP
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,862
Side 2: 0
Difference: 51,862

image.php

DeletedUser

lol chipley i havnt lost 1 village to TWC yet

DeletedUser

lol chipley i havnt lost 1 village to TWC yet

He didn't say you did, he said you caused the massacuring of your tribe. A little selfish are you? Don't care about the people getting rimmed and quiting? Also ummm you lost 1 village to T-W-C maybe was a retake but it still says you lost one in the war stats this month. But as we get closer and closer to you, you will start losing a lot more :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He didn't say you did, he said you caused the massacuring of your tribe. A little selfish are you? Don't care about the people getting rimmed and quiting? Also ummm you lost 1 village to T-W-C maybe was a retake but it still says you lost one in the war stats this month. But as we get closer and closer to you, you will start losing a lot more :icon_wink:

our members knew what we were doing so how am i selfish? and id love to see you take me down if you can manage to take 50 of my bases i will quit this world :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hmmm... nothing like gloating in a massacre. Good to see you havent changed, shipley. Will make me smile so much more when you and your Pink Ladies finally step to the plate. Is it this weekend, or next? :icon_wink:

That is funny. His tribe is fighting a top five tribe.... And yoru gloating and rubbing his face into it. To blame him for his tribe's downfall, just cause of some stats... Funny, if you take a look at TWC vs TWC, you are your own worst enemies... ROFL.

How about your players that didnt want to quit or be internally nobled? :icon_surprised:

Pot, meet the kettle... (only difference is his tribe dont have points to bedazzle the world with)

celticprincess

Hmmm... nothing like gloating in a massacre. Good to see you havent changed, shipley. Will make me smile so much more when you and your Pink Ladies finally step to the plate. Is it this weekend, or next? :icon_wink:

That is funny. His tribe is fighting a top five tribe.... And yoru gloating and rubbing his face into it. To blame him for his tribe's downfall, just cause of some stats... Funny, if you take a look at TWC vs TWC, you are your own worst enemies... ROFL.

How about your players that didnt want to quit or be internally nobled? :icon_surprised:

Pot, meet the kettle... (only difference is his tribe dont have points to bedazzle the world with)

haha stll causing shit i see, good job on keeping the tribe together

DeletedUser

I wasn't meaning to rub it in his face, I was just saying that when shipley said his tribe he refered to himself. T-W-C doesn't make anyone quit or be internally nobled :lol:

DeletedUser

our members knew what we were doing so how am i selfish? and id love to see you take me down if you can manage to take 50 of my bases i will quit this world :lol:

Noble distance, I am probably 100hrs or more away from you :icon_cry:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't meaning to rub it in his face, I was just saying that when shipley said his tribe he refered to himself. T-W-C doesn't make anyone quit or be internally nobled :lol:

Not anymore.

Key note here.. NOT any more...

DeletedUser

same way allday was gloating about his pathetic anti-TWC alliance he made with KBC ESCAPE and CRY. Turns out his buddies all have either been disbanded/defeated/removed as a threat and now he has to face us. PMP are now losing 100+ a week because of what Allday did. He expected all those tribes in that coalition to defeat T-W-C and PMP would get a nice chunk of the victory pie. However all his buddies have bitten the dust and it will be humble pie on the menu for allday. :icon_twisted:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
same way allday was gloating about his pathetic anti-TWC alliance he made with KBC ESCAPE and CRY. Turns out his buddies all have either been disbanded/defeated/removed as a threat and now he has to face us. PMP are now losing 100+ a week because of what Allday did. He expected all those tribes in that coalition to defeat T-W-C and PMP would get a nice chunk of the victory pie. However all his buddies have bitten the dust and it will be humble pie on the menu for allday. :icon_twisted:

Ever hear of winning with Grace?

I love this huge supposed, ANTI-TWC alliance your talking about.... The only people who believe that bogus story line are you and your mates... I was involved in most skype convos of this supposed "alliance" and i can affirm that not much came of said "alliance'... there never was a huge scam/plot to overthrow TWC.. as no one ever really collaborated..

But i suppose history is written by the winners, and since you have "won" your wars, (ROFL) you can dictate how it went.

So let me lend my aid to it...

" the alliance was many. There had to be fifteen to twenty tribes arrayed in the battle field against TWC... They were on all sides, and spies were infesting our camps.. they knew everything we did, they were fully prepared, and launched with everything they had from all 25 tribes...

Now look around.. we vanquished the Foe, and leave only PMP of the forty tribes that were arrayed against us... "

Does your story still go something like this?

DeletedUser

Two of those tribes were former top 10 tribes, one which disbanded, the other is now a cestpool of food for tribes like BD, T-W-C, and [DN]. The duke of the later ran away to a larger tribe, and left what was left of his former tribe to rot.

Sounds about right to me. Why is T-W-C the only other tribe in our Axis of Evil that doesn't suck? :/

DeletedUser

But i suppose history is written by the winners

So let me lend my aid to it...
Maybe you should wait until you win a war on W30 before that :lol:

No offence Pajuno, you're allowed your opinion but you really don't know all the facts when it comes to the South East of W30. For those that didn't already know the reason PMP was formed was because Allday wanted to fight T-W-C and his leaders wanted to war elsewhere, so allday left the tribe and blackmailed the WOR tribe to follow him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe you should wait until you win a war on W30 before that :lol:

Your right.. i havent won a single war on w30... But my stats seem to tell me otherwise?

i hear this rumor, (actually not a rumour, you posted it on W30 forums) that you count Cry war as a Victory...

What were the stats in this war you supposedly "won?

No offence Pajuno, you're allowed your opinion but you really don't know all the facts when it comes to the South East of W30. For those that didn't already know the reason PMP was formed was because Allday wanted to fight T-W-C and his leaders wanted to war elsewhere, so allday left the tribe and blackmailed the WOR tribe to follow him.

Ahh.. yes, my official South East Alliance Badge was null and voided while i was sleeping last night...

Anyways, your looking far too much into this game. For someone that is always advising others to back off the Real World Drama.. you seem to be lending aid to it at every turn. They may have created their tribe for Major payne.. but whatever. what do i care if your seeing ghosts and booty traps where there is none...

Lets just leave it where i left it... Your the ranked two or three tribe in the world.. is there a particular reason you feel the need to embarrass and harrass allday via the pnp?? Dont you think its humiliating enough that you can keep it to Pm's? (oh yeah, i hear you blocked him ingame)

Just grow up and act like the duke your always trying to come across as.. no one likes the playground bully much, you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.