Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser65940

ROFL.

Watch your mouth, first of all. I know what it is i speak of, and the word SETO has come ONLY from Shipley's mouth in the pnp...

And as for skype convos and ingame mails, your shred of proof only shows YOU posting the word... Thus further proving my point that SETO is entirely made up by Shipley for whatever purposes he purposes...

As far as tribes attempting to gangbang shipley, they did attempt to get something going.. but it was a half arsed attempt at best.. again, this is the SECOND time i have stated this in this thread.

Get it thru your head, that you are a PAWN of shipley, and nothing more.. all your thoughts, and arguments.. come from Shipley and not from you, so you cannot hope in any sense to win....

Watch your own mouth kiddo "you are retarded".

I am no pawn - I can't remember the last time I spoke to cshipley it was so long ago. And SETO was never mentioned.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic. As much as I have enjoyed this little banter, I will remind myself and others that this is T-W-C/PMP's silent war - so let it return to topic.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Watch your own mouth kiddo "you are retarded".

I am no pawn - I can't remember the last time I spoke to cshipley it was so long ago. And SETO was never mentioned.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic. As much as I have enjoyed this little banter, I will remind myself and others that this is T-W-C/PMP's silent war - so let it return to topic.

Ahh....

Your only visible proof of this "seto" was the word coming from your mouth..

Now you wish to change subjects, and refer to ingame Pms...

Something tells me you just admitted defeat, while trying to get the last word...

you cant do both my friend.. either win and get last word, or admit defeat, and walk away....

DeletedUser65940

Ahh....

Your only visible proof of this "seto" was the word coming from your mouth..

Now you wish to change subjects, and refer to ingame Pms...

Something tells me you just admitted defeat, while trying to get the last word...

you cant do both my friend.. either win and get last word, or admit defeat, and walk away....

as I said in my pm, I am 100% sure that SETO was what it was called. You seem 100% sure it wasn't... we are clearly not going to progress in the debate.

spleen mage

Just to address a couple of points made earlier in the thread that I'm too lazy to quote.

- Pajuno, you mentioned that T-W-C didn't really win the war against [CRY]. While I'l be the first to admit that T-W-C didn't do much against them, since [CRY] declared war and then disbanded (which T-W-C was a factor in, though maybe not as big as claimed), then I think it's fair to say it's a T-W-C victory.

- I also think it would be apt for me to post something along the lines of trying to persuade ESCAPE to team up with PMP to take down T-W-C, as the argument a few TWC members put forth for BH attacking THE also seems to apply here :icon_wink:

- On a lighter note, I'd like to commend T-W-C for their impressive war scores.

DeletedUser

Just to address a couple of points made earlier in the thread that I'm too lazy to quote.

- Pajuno, you mentioned that T-W-C didn't really win the war against [CRY]. While I'l be the first to admit that T-W-C didn't do much against them, since [CRY] declared war and then disbanded (which T-W-C was a factor in, though maybe not as big as claimed), then I think it's fair to say it's a T-W-C victory.

- I also think it would be apt for me to post something along the lines of trying to persuade ESCAPE to team up with PMP to take down T-W-C, as the argument a few TWC members put forth for BH attacking THE also seems to apply here :icon_wink:

I agree with you Spleen Mage, on almost everything you said in fact.

The only opinion I could dispute is with PMP and escape issue. The main difference in this situation is that Escape and PMP were teaming up against T-W-C. It was only when PMP started messing Escape around, taking liberties and treating Escape like second class citizens in their alliance that Escape decided they had enough and broke off relations. At least that is what I am led to believe but I'm sure the Escape guys (who hijacked the war thread :) ) can point out where I am wrong.

From what I am aware, Escape have no relations with either tribe now, and are free to attack and noble villages from both and although only on a small scale they seem to be doing exactly that.

tribalwarsfury78

The only opinion I could dispute is with PMP and escape issue. The main difference in this situation is that Escape and PMP were teaming up against T-W-C. It was only when PMP started messing Escape around, taking liberties and treating Escape like second class citizens in their alliance that Escape decided they had enough and broke off relations. At least that is what I am led to believe but I'm sure the Escape guys (who hijacked the war thread :) ) can point out where I am wrong.

From what I am aware, Escape have no relations with either tribe now, and are free to attack and noble villages from both and although only on a small scale they seem to be doing exactly that.

Reminds me of a saying... Something like "Rather die on my feet, then on my knees"
I hope Escape is lying though, for if they don't have relations with TWC, they're screwed once TWC decides to take a snap at them...

netjakdim

Just becuase Escape does not have any relations with PMP or TWC anymore does not mean that they still don't have allies somewhere else.

DeletedUser65940

Thats it in a nut shell.

Escape have no relations with T-W-C, however some of our players help each other one a one-to-one basis. So that is a player-to-player favour, not a tribe to tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh, what a post I agree with the BH reference and comparing them to Escape.

Not so sure about a TWC victory with the CRY war. What I do know is they wont let NADs take in a player that havent touched in close to a month. [CRY] is actually still around albeit it was reformed. Personally the [CRY] war was just a facade to elude the W30 PnP public, because something bigger might have been going on.

DeletedUser

Thats it in a nut shell.

Escape have no relations with T-W-C, however some of our players help each other one a one-to-one basis. So that is a player-to-player favour, not a tribe to tribe.

And I think escape is acting stupidly at this point, same argument applies here for the one I had about BH. Either you are going to merge with TWC which seems the most likely, or they are going to attack you. Man up have some balls and declare on TWC.

DeletedUser

And I think escape is acting stupidly at this point, same argument applies here for the one I had about BH. Either you are going to merge with TWC which seems the most likely, or they are going to attack you. Man up have some balls and declare on TWC.

That's a fine suggestion coming from you Archon of the End.

Why don't you declare if you have so much of a problem with T-W-C rather than attack some small NHTZ players, all you seem to do is abuse players verbally in game when you fail to get what you want, lets see what you can really do as NAD's have offered this world nothing of value yet. You have the pick of 5 tribes to war yet all i see is you picking on Shortie20, well done, that's a hell of a test for you.

And like i said to you before, you want to recruit another of our refugees you're welcome to but we'll still attack them when we're ready, whether it's a week month or year later, regardless of the diplomatic agreement.
http://en30.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=48425&screen=info_player&id=4251493

DeletedUser

That's a fine suggestion coming from you Archon of the End.

Why don't you declare if you have so much of a problem with T-W-C rather than attack some small NHTZ players, all you seem to do is abuse players verbally in game when you fail to get what you want, lets see what you can really do as NAD's have offered this world nothing of value yet. You have the pick of 5 tribes to war yet all i see is you picking on Shortie20, well done, that's a hell of a test for you.

And like i said to you before, you want to recruit another of our refugees you're welcome to but we'll still attack them when we're ready, whether it's a week month or year later, regardless of the diplomatic agreement.

Ah, Cras you are still bitter about my mail I sent you. People know who I am I have mentioned it enough. Since you upheld your agreement I am not stating any more on this subject. IGM is enough for me, wait you blocked me. Nevermind.

Never said I would declare on TWC now did I, I have said the same things against THE with the BH situation, but I have not recieved this bitter a response. I want you to pick out one instance in which I have abused players here. Just one. But if you are refering to the threat I made on your credibitly by all means continue posting about it here and I will refer to the skpye logs. It is amazing what one threat will do to keep you guys off of agentul.

I have proved myself in other worlds and am not about to get in a mud slinging contest with you. 1. Because I advise other people to no do this. 2. Just not worth my time.

If I had my way we would be engaged in a war right now with a top 10 tribe, however I do not as I am not the duke. But I know that you wanted us to be your meatshields against BD. It was a nice attempt but I think not.

I thought we were off to a fine start Cras but it seems you just dont like me, oh well 1/4 of all the people you come in contact with dislike you for one reason or another.

DeletedUser

Considering this is a silent war between T-W-C and PMP, the W30 posters have done a good job of shouting every other tribes name from the proverbial rooftops to compensate in this thread!

KarmaX

Thats it in a nut shell.

LoL, I say Escape is a family tribe of TWC who bias so much about families are trying to hide one by still letting Escape keep their name Escape and not TWC. This is very amusing. If I were even allied to a tribe I wouldn't offer my allied tribe's weak player a bigger account. You'll be seeing the owner of the new account here in the pnp too as Xinyr :icon_razz:.

To Orclord: Why did you leave TWC? BTW the tribe I am in in W14 are for orcs. Its named Great Orcs Horde. We should b brothers :p. If i manage to noble TWC and get near you join us.. lol (just having some funny opinions, cshipley).

The War is Silent and Silent will it be until we are prepared to Declare a Battle. "There is no instance (motive) of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen assosiated with long delays."

So shipley, just have a NAP and let us reconstruct and noble you fast after we declare on you guys. Or else I still have that option for you :icon_wink:.

xinryr

LoL, I say Escape is a family tribe of TWC who bias so much about families are trying to hide one by still letting Escape keep their name Escape and not TWC. This is very amusing. If I were even allied to a tribe I wouldn't offer my allied tribe's weak player a bigger account. You'll be seeing the owner of the new account here in the pnp too as Xinyr :icon_razz:.

so.... You are complaining that t-w-c has a complete noob for you guys to noble out...? THAT is your brilliant pnp slander? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll duplicate your amazing five (mightve been seven, I'd have to do check; you get the point) caps that you got my last account before letting me sit to rot :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To Orclord: Why did you leave TWC? BTW the tribe I am in in W14 are for orcs. Its named Great Orcs Horde. We should b brothers :p. If i manage to noble TWC and get near you join us.. lol (just having some funny opinions, cshipley).

The War is Silent and Silent will it be until we are prepared to Declare a Battle. "There is no instance (motive) of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen assosiated with long delays."

So shipley, just have a NAP and let us reconstruct and noble you fast after we declare on you guys. Or else I still have that option for you :icon_wink:.

+1 for my name being mentioned :icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ok, so a disbandment is considered a Victory? This coming from a THE player... i thought you guys would of at least gone the extra mile and noble someone out completely...

From my viewpoint, the main collaborators on this war, Fraseryeah, cracker1990, and Tormos11 are still alive, and still kicking...

Maybe the flag changed, but the same four people that fought you before, are still fighting you now... As for the rest of Cry, i think we all know what they are at this point... And what the majority of Cry has been for most of their wars...

So like i said, If TWC would like to claim that as a Victory, then the standards in w30 have fallen too far for me... But if it makes you feel better to claim a victory, or you need it that badly.. Then by all means take it.

yes, i agree. But like i said earlier, RHCP is SHipley's Academy duke... I just hope your still around RCHP when you find out your not good enough to be in TWC, so you will become Dinner...

yawn. Impressive? What fight has their been??? LOL. Cry never really coordinated ANYTHING, KBC was broken up internally before the first nobles even flew... And PMP will eventually cave in and give up the fight so TWC can focus on BD....

Indeed, TWC has steamrolled everyone.. but with tactics that shouldnt have been needed. You are one of the top three tribes, your points/player average put you on the same plateau as BD and THE. (on paper) Act accordingly...
So you still want to claim CRY as a full fledged Victory?

DeletedUser

It's my family! :icon_eek:

I knew that camra guy was trouble.

grummit

Indeed, TWC has steamrolled everyone.. but with tactics that shouldnt have been needed. You are one of the top three tribes, your points/player average put you on the same plateau as BD and THE. (on paper) Act accordingly...
So you still want to claim CRY as a full fledged Victory?

Maybe that is your problem you are putting THE and BD on a different pedestal than T-W-C when maybe they shouldn't?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.