Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Karmax there are far too many allegations in you recent posts. Accusations of using illegal methods to achieve our goals is ridiculous. The corporation is founded on team work and participation. There is nothing complex or unique about what we do, they are just the habits of a successful tribe. Take a look at any of w30's top 3 tribes and you'll see patterns suggesting similar methods.

First. When a seemingly inactive player hits you it's because that player has been assigned to knocking your walls down so that others can noble you out, why is that so unusual to you? We rotate the responsibility so we all take turns to noble. It's all to do with managing expansion and activity.

Second Point. The people who you claim to have talked to about our alleged multi-account playing are a mystery to me, maybe you can share that information if it is indeed true. On the occasion where players quit we do find new players for them from our old worlds. There is a method to integrate new account owners legally as described in the rules section of this forum. We do take care to follow these rules to the letter of the law hence the reason all your attempts at trying to get me and shipley banned fail. I'm a major advocate of playing this game to the letter of the law and we preach this within our tribe so i do take offence to these accusations. PMP have had far more players banned than the corporation has if you do the maths.

Finally you talk of mergers and seem disgruntled as a tribe that we've taken in Escape players. Personally i don't understand what the issue is? Does any tribe recruiting automatically become a mass recruiting tribe? The key players who joined from Escape are active, dedicated and fit our profile so it made logical sense for them to join. Yes we have been discussing for a number of months but it was all about timing as to when they joined us. All tribe recruit players, you only need to look at what happens in the top 5 to see how strategic recruitment can give you a new route to expansion. E.g. BD's recruitment of Templarz, et al. I'm sure you'd do the same if you had any players in the area actually willing to join you.

To quote you, this war will be to the death, there are no second chances, surrenders or alliances. PMP will be removed to allow us to finally own the entire S/E unopposed. You've put up a good fight but even the man who calls his villages; "no sleep" must be at the end of the road.

Good luck, till the death it is.

KarmaX

Lol, when did I call you mass recruiter? Are you just trying to run away by stirring the direction? I don't have to prove anything. I just want you and chipley to know, thats all I wanted to say.

Either way we'll fight you, just giving you guys some advice to have some honor for fairplay. Even if you play dirty I welcome you, I'll stand my ground. Also, you don't have to teach me about strategies like knocking down walls, attack rotation, stuffs, etc, even a rookie in TW would know that.

DeletedUser

The fact that T-W-C have capped 321 villages from players no longer in PMP that were happily members of PMP at the time you decided to jump in on the gang bang would indicate it is not T-W-C manipulating the war stats.

I am not referring to "T-W-C" manipulating war stats shipley. I am referring to you personally! I have already made a case for why it is not all 321 villages that you should be counting, yet you still count all of them. Also, even if you find the need to include them, (which you seem to) you did not include the 159 TWC and ex-TWC villages that we nobled. That would indicate that YOU cshipley ARE manipulating war stats! Which is what I have continued to say... You can deflect attention all you like but I will still continue coming back to you with the same argument until it is actually directly answered.

I will give you an example of how you could do so. Seeing as it seems so hard for you...

Just copy paste this...

"I am sorry, I did make a few errors. While they still show an incredible lead by T-W-C, they do not appear as 'sad' as I originally tried to make them out to be. Here are more appropriate statistics:"

I noticed nowhere in your reply that you acknowledged that despite your claim T-W-C are desperate to end the war, it is in fact PMP that have attempted to end it on previously on numerous occasions and not T-W-C.

I am not aware of every mail sent between the duke of our tribes. However, sure, I do know of a few where we have asked for a ceasefire. (There it's not soo hard to answer somebody is it shipley). I don't think that it is unreasonable or shameful for a tribe with under 4000 villages to not be wanting to war a tribe with over 12 000. (That's over 3 times our size)... Not only is it a near impossible war for us to win... Due to us having a third of the offense, a third of the defense. Personally I have no idea where we are going to get 12 000 nobles from.

Now, shipley, as you are frightfully unable to answer my claims/questions directly. I will take cras' post as your guys answer to it.

To quote you, this war will be to the death, there are no second chances, surrenders or alliances. PMP will be removed to allow us to finally own the entire S/E unopposed. You've put up a good fight but even the man who calls his villages; "no sleep" must be at the end of the road.

Good luck, till the death it is.

And this last point is @ cras. Yes, I did bring up the need for why you needed to recruit Escape... However, you have already answered my questions/arguments about that. Our disgruntlement about the recent recruits, has been more at the Escape members who once called themselves our "allies". They have argued as to why they ended the alliance etc... From what I can gather, they got pissed off at a few remarks made by Allday and didn't want to help defend against your attacks (While they were at war)... They seemed to feel as if they were being used. In my opinion, these excuses were a little hypocritical, considering they then put themselves in the same situation situation, just with a much bigger tribe - T-W-C. I also don't appreciate being lied to. Which has been the case since I first started talking about Escapes 'role' in our war and when I first alleged that you both would merge... But... what's done is done...

And we will all move on :D

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

I am not aware of every mail sent between the duke of our tribes. However, sure, I do know of a few where we have asked for a ceasefire. (There it's not soo hard to answer somebody is it shipley). I don't think that it is unreasonable or shameful for a tribe with under 4000 villages to not be wanting to war a tribe with over 12 000. (That's over 3 times our size)... Not only is it a near impossible war for us to win... Due to us having a third of the offense, a third of the defense. Personally I have no idea where we are going to get 12 000 nobles from.

Now, shipley, as you are frightfully unable to answer my claims/questions directly. I will take cras' post as your guys answer to it.

The thing is you aren't against all of T-W-C, just the people on that front. And you can't really use the argument that we have more people to defend ourselves with, because those people not on the PMP front lines are busy doing other things.

Also, and I am going to apologize ahead of time for bringing up the past that you guys seem to hate so much (I wonder why...), but when PMP was founded it was, among other things like inactivity, because MP wouldn't attack T-W-C. Don't try to argue this, because I talked to allday about it before thes split when B.C. first merged with WOR. Things were set for you guys to have an NAP with T-W-C (though I don't know how long it would have lasted), but allday wanted to fight T-W-C instead. Just some food for thought. (I'm not assuming that the NAP would have lasted forever, though)

edit: that's very good for your first sigy :)

DeletedUser

The thing is you aren't against all of T-W-C, just the people on that front. And you can't really use the argument that we have more people to defend ourselves with, because those people not on the PMP front lines are busy doing other things.

Ohh I am well aware that not your entire tribe are participating... However, I would say the rest of your members are not doing much except nobling inactives and barbarians:

Let's look at the last 10 pages of ennoblments from your tribe...

H8 (Rank 36 - All inactive and I will claim they are sat by members of T-W-C)
OH! (Rank 70 - Only by your most recent recruits from Escape)
LOH! (Rank 63 - Only by your most recent recruits from Escape)
Abandoned (Need I say more)
Escape (Rank 82 - Inactive player who didn't merge with you)
s.mcnally (He alone is makes his tribe ranked 49 - you sweep in for leftovers after his tribes disbanding and he is left on his own)
KING OF THE ROUND (inactive)
Nelle17281 (Only had 1 village)
[CRY] (Ranked 28)
acd (Ranked 88)
Biffabear (Inactive ex-Escape)
tc.ottoman (Inactive solo)
[~D|E~] (Rank 81)

Yes... I can see how all of these "other things" as you referred to must be a considerable drain on your defenses...

I have continually stated that you guys are looking at the future of Phoenx and BD at your doorstep. So sure, You must have some defenses choked up there...

But let's look at last month
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,974
Side 2: 35,014
Difference: 27,040

image.php

[/spoil]

Again, to no surprise... Not much happening anywhere apart from your PMP front...

BTW :) Thanks about the sig... Kinda needs a better bg than white but I have no time :D

DeletedUser65940

*Scratches head* Im sure I had a conversation here yesterday with Jakeeboy and Karmax....

Oh, its probably been deleted for "discussing a ban" fair enough.

KarmaX

I don't know why I am getting HC as attacks from RHCP *Scrathes head*. Either you've gone insane or you're quitting and taking up an account in TWC. :p

DeletedUser

I don't know why I am getting HC as attacks from RHCP *Scrathes head*. Either you've gone insane or you're quitting and taking up an account in TWC. :p

Real sad thing is theyre finding your empty villas...

KarmaX

Instead of wasting my time moving around troops, I just dodge them mostly, few missed though.

BTW have you heard the good newz yet? Its 6 from the main tribe and 1 from the academy, that's lucky no. 7 (you know what I'm talking about). I call that a shame.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ha.

Just wondering how come no one is here to answer this.. i believe that Baddie, fraser, and others have been ridiculed and mocked for allowing mistakes to happen/.

and crasula.. are you becoming the ultimate hypocrite? I barely even scratched 36 players at one point... and you dare put me in your sig as a mass recruiter???????

Tsk tsk tsk... i really hate to butt in somewhere i shouldnt bother, but the pure hypocrisy of it all is just nuts.

And thanks for your statement of The Corporation's untarnished image... appears 6 + 1 according to Karmax.. I have no idea what he is talking about??? n

Crasula.. did you just publicly lie days before the proof is validated for all of w30 to see?

KarmaX

I don't think the image is untarnished coz we haven't revealed what happened in the past as well. Entire squad quit due to that, mayb and some even had their villages named "I'm a cheater" and got so depressed that they quit. :p :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser65940

Also, and I am going to apologize ahead of time for bringing up the past that you guys seem to hate so much (I wonder why...), but when PMP was founded it was, among other things like inactivity, because MP wouldn't attack T-W-C. Don't try to argue this, because I talked to allday about it before thes split when B.C. first merged with WOR. Things were set for you guys to have an NAP with T-W-C (though I don't know how long it would have lasted), but allday wanted to fight T-W-C instead. Just some food for thought. (I'm not assuming that the NAP would have lasted forever, though)

edit: that's very good for your first sigy :)

NO WAY! I Dont believe it! Alldays arrogance started a war they could never win?

Gee that sounds like the reason that Escape switched teams.

Nah, Most people build HC in villages that are under threat so they utilize both the barracks and stable. Once the situation is safer, you kill them and replace them with the much more efficient swords.

Funny how many villages are cleared and how many nukes I killed with HC.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/13cbfc1531fdb47fcea6c27a8f538ddc
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/8a56e0b7b256f97e758b5569254196a7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NO WAY! I Dont believe it! Alldays arrogance started a war they could never win?

Gee that sounds like the reason that Escape switched teams.

Nah, Most people build HC in villages that are under threat so they utilize both the barracks and stable. Once the situation is safer, you kill them and replace them with the much more efficient swords.

Funny how many villages are cleared and how many nukes I killed with HC.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/13cbfc1531fdb47fcea6c27a8f538ddc
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/8a56e0b7b256f97e758b5569254196a7

effiecient swords? please mail me what you mean ingame by effiecient swords as i read mail quicker and im intrigued by those attacks ;P

karmax was those in church raduis if so you got pwned by d troops :p

KarmaX

LoL... those are two i missed to dodge.. he went through many, I have plenty of nukes still throwing around, they returned while i was sleeping but nvm. He lost a lot of HC with tht 2000 numbers. Count a population, i prolly got 20 times more ODD than what you got in ODA :p

I'm hoping for a 80% now. Seems like entire tribe is cheating. Mail me IG for details folks.

KarmaX

This topic is of no use now. Mods please delete it, its silent and silent will it be.

DeletedUser65940

Swords are better for defense than HC.

Yes I killed a lot of HC.... so what? I didnt want ODA really, I just wanted to kill them and replace them.

Gicusan

yup. very smart RHCP. keep it up. swords rulz. build as many as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.