Silliest/Stupidest mistake you ever made on TW?

DeletedUser

Since this world's forums are pretty much dead and I get bored after pawning so many noobs all day long, thought we could put in some friendly PnP?

*Stolen from W53 forums*

My own:

Another world -
I received a mail from a peer who was nobling into some enemy terratory... He asked me to supply the defense to stack the village after he nobled...

I totally mistook his words and assumed he asked me to send troops to kill these trains......................... *nuclearfacepalm*

colonelabbas

Typical Shizz :\

w8
My first week on tw,a tribemate who is 8k while i was 500 pts,he was tribe wiring with me.instead i thought he was attacking me and i kept whinning about it in the forums for like 5 hours :|

.dan.101

I left my UK1 tribe due to time constraints. It was sitting happy in rank two/three when I left the leadership and the world. Came back and it was in disarray, didn't last much longer :icon_cry:

NB: I don't blame the leadership I left in place, I just wish I was there to try and help correct whatever went wrong.

Psihic

I dont think I really made any mistake ingame. Except an occasional `fill in all troops`.

The biggest mistake overall for sure was not listening to my council and trusting OTD and getting allied with DN just to be backstabbed 2 months later.

It was a valuable lesson, I made many right choices so I was maybee slightly too sure of myself and didnt expect someone to be such a blunt liar.

Was well learned lesson because if 15 people say a person cant be trusted and only you think the person can, the majority is probably right.

Last edited:

Mulloway69

Starting the game, what a waste of 2 years :p Seriously, it's an enjoyable game and an interesting insight into how ppl are just the same the world over.

Oh and for going against my every instinct and thinking even if just for a split second that maybe OTD wasn't as dodgy as I thought after the first 2 times..then it was thrice so shame on me :(

Edit:Wow, I just checked out my siggy and my rank is equal with my best from 12 June 2009
Teh Mulloway iz on fire o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My biggest mistake was not kicking BBRS out of FUN family back when I was the duke.

OTDDeathAwaits

:lol: Good.

Will salt those wounds for you sooner or later.:icon_wink:

Psihic

:lol: Good.

Will salt those wounds for you sooner or later.:icon_wink:

Few people would be so proud of their rotten character. Is just another in the series of confirmations though.

Though, you had the chance and missed it. Now you are just going down. But try to stand up a bit longer, we are having fun and dont want it to end too son :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

shh OTD and Psi...

this is a FRIENDLY PnP topic. No war crap in here. Or i will rim you both.

OTDDeathAwaits

Few people would be so proud of their rotten character. Is just another in the series of confirmations though.

Though, you had the chance and missed it. Now you are just going down. But try to stand up a bit longer, we are having fun and dont want it to end too son :icon_wink:

Im unusually glad that you are impressed. :icon_cool:

Stand up :icon_wink: Not quite weak in the knees for you yet psi.

DeletedUser

no psi, i am right here.
otd is one of them big ball types i was telling u about that i like. when i first heard his accent i did kinda go weak at the knees. that feeling and you :icon_eek: ummm no, can't see it happening mate :icon_neutral:

is that what u were asking? :icon_redface:

Psihic

no psi, i am right here.
otd is one of them big ball types i was telling u about that i like. when i first heard his accent i did kinda go weak at the knees. that feeling and you :icon_eek: ummm no, can't see it happening mate :icon_neutral:

is that what u were asking? :icon_redface:

Not really, just that his comebacks, if it wasnt you on his account aswell, are getting close to your level so i was just wondering ...

DeletedUser

i must admit, for once u are right :/
i always thought no one could come close to the pedestal i am sitting on when it comes to come backs.

i am the queen bee most times when it comes to that :icon_cool:

ooooowwwwww ......... -.-

ok he is my tribe mate, walks abit like john wayne, left nut abit bigger than the right so its a kinda swagger to keep them 2 things from knocking each other out, so yeah i will share my pedestal with him.

moving on over, otd hop aboard mate, damn it boy, didnt realize u had such a big butt, leave me some room!! and dont u dare do that and tell me u were just trying to warm the sit for us :icon_eek:

btw thats something else i am the queen at and i aint sharing that pedestal!! no sir!! no one can fart on command like i can :icon_twisted:

Psihic

i must admit, for once u are right :/
i always thought no one could come close to the pedestal i am sitting on when it comes to come backs.

i am the queen bee most times when it comes to that :icon_cool:

ooooowwwwww ......... -.-

ok he is my tribe mate, walks abit like john wayne, left nut abit bigger than the right so its a kinda swagger to keep them 2 things from knocking each other out, so yeah i will share my pedestal with him.

moving on over, otd hop aboard mate, damn it boy, didnt realize u had such a big butt, leave me some room!! and dont u dare do that and tell me u were just trying to warm the sit for us :icon_eek:

btw thats something else i am the queen at and i aint sharing that pedestal!! no sir!! no one can fart on command like i can :icon_twisted:

Now you see why you are still single ?? :lol:

DeletedUser

Now you see why you are still single ?? :lol:

? i hope u are not stalking me, u seem abit too interested in my status. i am not likin that psi. i am definitely not available so lets keep it to the game.

samulis

shh OTD and Psi...

this is a FRIENDLY PnP topic. No war crap in here. Or i will rim you both.

Actually, the only person who could even possibly rim either of them is me... me and my 52k points. :icon_razz:

The stupidest mistake I have ever made was deciding to join the blog when I didn't even know what I was doing. As a thread buried somewhere in here points out quite obviously, I really did suck at it until the flash blogs came along (Petert's comment will never go away... "I don't know if it was the wiskey or the pretty graphics, but this one wasn't that bad" or something like that).

The second stupidest mistake was yelling at FC a while back for taking in some refugees when they had only taken in one and that was really by that person's free will and that that person really wasn't actually a refugee. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Biggest mistake I made in w9 was trusting Franska to much.
Talked alott with her (more then I talked with ippe+psi at my 'top' days), respected her opinions, up to the point that she tried to crush those that stood by her side...

That, or me giving advice to people who'ld become enemies later on.

Well, either that, or me advicing TrL to join RAW... was in the day I had high expectations/respect for RAW.

Think that's my weak spot...trusting others to fast. Ohwell :)

mitzi86

Biggest mistake was not being more agressive when i could ahve been. Now im practically inactive and dont have time to try it out...