Simulator now available for excel

DeletedUser

I am running V3.2+ Basic side by side with V3.2Beta. Here are my first impressions:

- When clicking Nukes: it does nothing, Beta would run and say how many nukes are needed
- When clicking Load and Saved defense get an error message to choose a cell that has saved date, but there is. The Saved nuke works fine.
- When loading W5 in Beta all the info about church goes away, but in the new version it does not. Not sure this is important or not.

I will continue to run side by side for a few more days to see if I notice anything else.

DeletedUser

Oh, Im sorry. The nuke does work, it's just I forgot to tell about a new feature I added:

You see the number besides "nukes" button?

If you leave that cell empty, it will tell you how many nukes you need. If not, it will nuke with that amount of nukes :icon_redface:

For the save nukes, I don't know why it isn't working.
Will edit this post soon after lloking through the version :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, Im sorry. The nuke does work, it's just I forgot to tell about a new feature I added:

You see the number besides "nukes" button?

If you leave that cell empty, it will tell you how many nukes you need. If not, it will nuke with that amount of nukes :icon_redface:

For the save nukes, I don't know why it isn't working.
Will edit this post soon after lloking through the version :icon_wink:

- Nukes needed, yah I now see how that new feature works and it works just fine thnx.

- Its not the save Nukes that does not work, its the Saved Defense. This, plus the Nukes needed gives your simulator the advantage over the in game Sim - less typing, clicking is always an advantage IMHO.

DeletedUser

well I like the sim but then I am an excel geek.

on one of your other posts you had a server time/local time button I believe. Is it possible to put that in here or re jig the sim?

DeletedUser

well I like the sim but then I am an excel geek.

on one of your other posts you had a server time/local time button I believe. Is it possible to put that in here or re jig the sim?

This was for the CPlaner I was working on. It doesn't makes any change to the outcome of the simulation(and its info) in which timezone you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I dunno for you but when i run the file, it opens it and then it is closed automatically.

I have excel 2007

Jack Lawless

where it say's items,i thought it was the pally's items, but it say's there, spear,sword, etc. I have no idea what they are for:D
If it could have the pally's items, would be great:D

Sorry for the noob question.:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He uses the troops the pally weapons benefit instead of their real name.
So "spear" means the "Halbert of Guan Yu" etc.

Jack Lawless

He uses the troops the pally weapons benefit instead of their real name.
So "spear" means the "Halbert of Guan Yu" etc.

thanks, i never actually played a world whit a pally whit a chamber.
Btw, if you have 2 pally's in the village and they have different weapons, from what i know, the results are different.
Any way you can make it so you can put more then one weapon?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You personally can only have one at a time, but you can get people to support you with there pally and their weapons effects then effect the village they are in.

DeletedUser62440

Oh yah lol. sorry for my fail :( I've never had pallies with weapons though I've had them without :)

DeletedUser

This shows a small flaw in this simulator (as well as the online one). It should be replaced with a checkbox for all the weapons, so you can calculate with several weapons active.