Simulator now available for excel

supertribe123

This shows a small flaw in this simulator (as well as the online one). It should be replaced with a checkbox for all the weapons, so you can calculate with several weapons active.

that is a good point. In the unlikely event someone supported your village with your paladin in it and they both have different weapons then you will encounter a problem with the simulator. Its shouldnt massively change results though. And do you know what item the other paladin has?m And does that paladin still use his weapon while supporting you?

DeletedUser

Yes that paladin uses his weapon while supporting you, and paladins are used as supporting troops alot because of their speeding up ability especially in early worlds.

And I believe the online version has the facility to check multiple weapons.

DeletedUser

Yes that paladin uses his weapon while supporting you, and paladins are used as supporting troops alot because of their speeding up ability especially in early worlds.

Really Sean? How do we do that?

DeletedUser

To do that, we use control click to select more than one:)
Its common sense :p

Jack Lawless

what online version?

Jack Lawless

don't play on an pally whit chamber world. But it would be great if he can insert into this simulator more then one pally whit different weapons to select.:D

DeletedUser40757

You can...just type in 2...and use control to select extra weapons..

DeletedUser

don't play on an pally whit chamber world. But it would be great if he can insert into this simulator more then one pally whit different weapons to select.:D

I will see what I can do, but for making a good UI, and at the same time have checkboxes for each pally weapon would be almost impossible with excel I believe(since then there wouldn't be any dropdown list), any ideas?:icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bugfix:

CSim v3.21 for all excel versions

Bugs fixed:
  • Non archer worlds
    I found a wall glip in non archer worlds that has now been fixed
  • Limitations
    I believe you can now simulate with as many troops as you want(which some people didn't like), but; the recruiting time will noe be viewable if you have to many troops.
  • 10 tech worlds
    10 tech worlds without archers are now working too
  • New worlds
    Updated until world 45

Any error not listed?
Just post, and it will be fixed ;)

DeletedUser

there is an error, it cannot save the results

error.jpg

DeletedUser

Looks like if you put the academy level above 1, it doesn't add the points, at least with the W16 config. Minor bug, but I figured I'd point it out.

DeletedUser

Looks like if you put the academy level above 1, it doesn't add the points, at least with the W16 config. Minor bug, but I figured I'd point it out.
Not a bug, I forgot academy can be 3 leveled in other worlds. Will fix it to next time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It seems that I am missing something.
As I read about nuke count it says that it will show how many nukes you need to kill defense.
So I started CSim entered 7000axes, 3000LC, 213RAM -> 20k SP, 20k SW, wall lvl 20.
Then started Sim! and it calculated battle but nukes field is empty as it was before sim!.

How can I calculate number of nukes ?

PS my version is CSim 3.21 basic and W45.

DeletedUser

Press the Nuke button instead of the Sim buttton for getting amount of nukes you need ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, seems like this feature doesn't work for non archer worlds. WIll fix i as soon as possible :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah mine has a few bugs too, can't wait till you get it all worked out..i know how much work you put into this so kudo's for that
where is the button for me to "insert surviving troops"?