~SIN~ Declares on B.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

opheliaduder

1Revelation was inactive, so if you remove his villages then we barely lost any at all

Dont play that game, any time any OTHER tribe beside CHE/Gu does well, every single one of the nobled villages were owned by inactives... Of course those villages didnt go abandoned and werent A) nobled by his/her tribe B) kicked from the tribe.

But they were inactive for weeks regardless.

DeletedUser

all i have to say about K56
2070.jpg

Well, DCT only has 500k points in k56 and yet you guys seem to not even be able to noble more than 30 villages. :lol: So, I guess that trespassing sign is out of date since you can't find out. :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow, is that an open challenge for war? I had no idea RFG let their n00bs run their mouths like this. :icon_confused:

:lol: ....I'm in no possion to declare war..although a war with CHE!! i would like...well..if the [stupid voice]'Allience'[end stupid voice] didnt get involved...

DeletedUser

Well, DCT only has 500k points in k56 and yet you guys seem to not even be able to noble more than 30 villages. :lol: So, I guess that trespassing sign is out of date since you can't find out. :lol:

like he said before..we are in no rush with DCT

DeletedUser

Wow, is that an open challenge for war? I had no idea RFG let their n00bs run their mouths like this. :icon_confused:

as long as i remember warning other people not to recruit/noble in continent dominated by other tribe is nothing unusual, if we will like to declare war on you you will see a formal declaration first :icon_biggrin:

p.s. sorry for spamming here but you started flaming our leader.

DeletedUser

:lol: ....I'm in no possion to declare war..although a war with CHE!! i would like...well..if the [stupid voice]'Allience'[end stupid voice] didnt get involved...

Dude, your english is terrible and it makes it damn hard to understand what your saying.

DeletedUser

there where there for a long time, on the eastern side and we were on the western now we move on them:lol:
that sign was meant for now people who don't know who rule K56

DeletedUser

Dude, your english is terrible and it makes it damn hard to understand what your saying.

ya, that happens, he meant to say he is just a player who is not acting on formal matter of our tribe in the P&P forum

DeletedUser

mate, i'm dyslexic..unless you have a problem with that? and you want to be discriminating or something?

anyway..isn't that the thing people who have no arguement say? i belive so..

DeletedUser

there where there for a long time, on the eastern side and we were on the western now we move on them:lol:
that sign was meant for now people who don't know who rule K56

Who rules k56 again? I keep forgetting for some odd reason. :Lol:

DeletedUser

ya, that happens, he meant to say he is just a player who is not acting on formal matter of our tribe in the P&P forum

Then why do you let him speak such ignorant things? Do you think that by mass posting stupid things you are somehow winning the publics support? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nope, he is not official spoker, tho i believe freedom of speech is every man's right

Status
Not open for further replies.