~SIN~ Declares on B.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

mate, i'm dyslexic..unless you have a problem with that? and you want to be discriminating or something?

anyway..isn't that the thing people who have no arguement say? i belive so..

Yes sorry oh great one for discriminating against you because I can't understand you. Please forgive me and don't report me to the forum overlords. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow, nice, you don't even pay attention to your own forums? :lol:

the forum in our tribe is free for disscusion, the leader make the final decision,so what ever you saw there didnt mean anything, besides im sure you saw our diplomacy section, there is no STACHE there

DeletedUser

Yes sorry oh great one for discriminating against you because I can't understand you. Please forgive me and don't report me to the forum overlords. :icon_rolleyes:

i didnt say you did discriminate..i asked if you want to....and they say i cant read...HA

DeletedUser

i didnt say you did discriminate..i asked if you want to....and they say i cant read...HA

Yes, asking a rheotorical question in such a way you did, would definetly not lead me to believe you of trying to accuse me of discriminating against you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, asking a rheotorical question in such a way you did, would definetly not lead me to believe you of trying to accuse me of discriminating against you. :icon_rolleyes:

and erm..who said it was rheotorical?

by any chance did you hear me speaking?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could've sworn you were a leader in RFG. :icon_confused:

well since our leader doesn't speak english too well( he also don't like some of the ppl in W6 P&P) radioplug is the spoker, since hes offline im replacing him, also note that i simply presented some facts, i didn't made decision!

DeletedUser

Kv, the matter with strauss can be settled in mails, other wise make a flaming thread for just you 2,

DeletedUser

Kv, the matter with strauss can be settled in mails, other wise make a flaming thread for just you 2,

If you don't want your member to be flamed, I would suggest you tell him to keep his mouth shut when he doesn't know what he's talking about (so basicly he should just quit posting in the p&p lol). :)

DeletedUser

quiting the P&P is his choice or Jerrans :icon_wink: , besides as far as i see he put a mark on you, if you have anything to say about RFG you should point it to me ATM

DeletedUser

quiting the P&P is his choice or Jerrans :icon_wink: , besides as far as i see he put a mark on you, if you have anything to say about RFG you should point it to me ATM

Yes, yes, I can see where your coming from, he definetly put a mark on me whilst he said the same thing over and over. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, yes, I can see where your coming from, he definetly put a mark on me whilst he said the same thing over and over. :icon_rolleyes:

the same can be said on you for putting a mark on RFG so i guess he does have a point :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the same can be said on you for putting a mark on RFG so i guess he does have a point :icon_wink:

I'm sorry, I posted things I got from RFG's internal forums and made my points about them, that does not constitute as saying the same thing over and over again when there is no proof of what is being said. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

what you expect of me? to let the world into our forum??? what i say is probably what can be stated as official statement, unless Radio will kill me when he discovers im doing his part while he is offline:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what you expect of me? to let the world into our forum??? what i say is probably what can be stated as official statement, unless Radio will kill me when he discovers im doing his part while he is offline:icon_wink:

Haha no, it is my job to let the world into your forums. :lol:

DeletedUser

well you are doing not bad:icon_wink:
tho you wont find to much sensitive staff, as i mentioned b4, our plans are in our leaders head, or mail box if you like:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8397

Hey guys remember when this thread was about ~SIN~ and B.A.? All this spamming and thread derailing is why p&p has sucked lately. Take your girly slapfighting to MSN messanger or its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.