~SIN~ Declares War on Thewof and K64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethelred2

I dont regret what we did against KoD....I would still love to put them under.
Not looking good for us doing that right now though. But KoD, I will be on this world, the WoF will be on this world to see you fall :icon_smile:

Even from the rims we can see :p

down ugo h0

so when are u guys getting to robot? i know u are soon -.-

DeletedUser

I dont regret what we did against KoD....I would still love to put them under.
Not looking good for us doing that right now though. But KoD, I will be on this world, the WoF will be on this world to see you fall :icon_smile:

Even from the rims we can see :p
As you can see, KoD waged war against CHE!!!, GU and STONED and its still here stronger than ever. CHE!!! felt to pieces and we got NAPed with STONED. Not bad for a fammily tribe that everyone predicted to disband in first few days. Thewof on the other hand is getting rimed by the same tribes they "helped" in a war against us. Only one thing to say - rest in pieces

Aethelred2

We are not going to join robot.
We are TheWoF and will be WoF until the end.

Aethelred2

believe you me, I can see exactly what is happening, Im getting messages left right and centre.
We actually have a very good communication between our tribe members.

Its looking really good for us now :axemen: :swordsman: :heavycavalry: :lightcavalry: :ram: :snob: :swordsman: :spear:

DeletedUser

believe you me, I can see exactly what is happening, Im getting messages left right and centre.
We actually have a very good communication between our tribe members.

Its looking really good for us now :axemen: :swordsman: :heavycavalry: :lightcavalry: :ram: :snob: :swordsman: :spear:

I dont think you will last a week against SIN, but thats just me...

DeletedUser

so when are u guys getting to robot? i know u are soon -.-

There is no point attacking Robot. O-A and their band of followers have been stirring up trouble. And we have a few allies that need support.

Robot was a good ally to 7th and we remember that.

DeletedUser

might have been a good allie of 7th, but you disbanned it, took the highest pt, and active players then, ate up your own memebers..... iam surprized to see ~SIN~ has allies or will remain to have them, most likely after awhile, eating your own comorades, and allies will backfire one of these days.

DeletedUser

Well if you think about it. If they would've kept their inactives and solo/dead weight players, someone else would've nobled them out in the first place. I'm sorry, but i'd rather take in the new ~SIN~ players now than the old 7th. They're much easier to work with, much more cooperative and have better coordination. It's what has given them the edge from a so so tribe to an elite tribe.

DeletedUser

might have been a good allie of 7th, but you disbanned it, took the highest pt, and active players then, ate up your own memebers..... iam surprized to see ~SIN~ has allies or will remain to have them, most likely after awhile, eating your own comorades, and allies will backfire one of these days.

Their was a few good players that we didnt take with us. But we had to do something. 7th was a death-trap. If I had to do what was necessary in 7th to make it a tribe to survive. everyone would have cried and whined. Our allies know they can trust us. we have already supported most of them at different times and they have been very happy.

And most tribes would prefer 45 people they can rely on to 145 that dont care, and only watch their on backyard.

DeletedUser

STONED will be remaining allies with our good friends at ~SIN~. They are doing no more than any other top tribe does ourselves included.

Keep up the good work ~SIN~ the villages taken speak for themselves :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well this is where you are wrong. I remember having support at 6 different people in 7th. Few others helped with me and all of them are now in ~SIN~. You can ask our members and our allys how we react when it comes to supporting someone. In 24 hours all our members send support and I mean each and every one. in 7th majority of the people were not on the forum, they didn't react when asked for support by mail and they used their good position to play sim city. So we just eat them without regret because I don't regret eating people who refuse to help tribe members and I don't consider such people comrades. 7th had some great people cooperating well and we joined ~FA~ who also had such people. Now we are one and you can see we are doing more than good. Reason for that is in the first place friendship and teamwork. Members (not all but high number) are ready to sacrifise their interes for tribe and all the people obey Matt-'s orders which is very important. Tribe above all is my moto.

DeletedUser

It's fair to mention, thouht, that we left behind few people I believe should come with us. ThomasABD and triplex maybe fw others were fine players and could get along with us. But compromises had to be made.

DeletedUser

Well this is where you are wrong. I remember having support at 6 different people in 7th. Few others helped with me and all of them are now in ~SIN~. You can ask our members and our allys how we react when it comes to supporting someone. In 24 hours all our members send support and I mean each and every one. in 7th majority of the people were not on the forum, they didn't react when asked for support by mail and they used their good position to play sim city. So we just eat them without regret because I don't regret eating people who refuse to help tribe members and I don't consider such people comrades. 7th had some great people cooperating well and we joined ~FA~ who also had such people. Now we are one and you can see we are doing more than good. Reason for that is in the first place friendship and teamwork. Members (not all but high number) are ready to sacrifise their interes for tribe and all the people obey Matt-'s orders which is very important. Tribe above all is my moto.

And the players that we get in our tribe that dont play as a team or decide to disobey Matt- or Myself will get eaten.

Please watch carefully Invision, a former member of ~SIN~ who betrayed the tribe.

In the Merge we didnt take the big players, we took the team players. and now they have all moved up a lot in the rankings. Team work is the key to success.

DeletedUser

before:

thewofando-abefore.jpg

5 days in:

5daysinthewof.jpg

Cleaning the last up on the k64 side in the next day, then we will move to eliminate the k54 side.

Status
Not open for further replies.