~SIN~ Done with B.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im just waiting to finish them off. They still have 2 players in the northeast corner that need our attention but that can wait for a long time. We have more important players to Rim.

DeletedUser

pretty good!
-cant wait til my tribe is grown up & able to kick but :D
...check us out! tag = METAL -notice we top tribe in the continent :p

spiritdrago2

your on continent 4....we ahve a continent 4 with people on it!!!!

DeletedUser

With all these n00bs posting from the rim I have looked at the whole map.

K 4 and 5 are full and there is heavy population in the north and considerably more in the north east. the South is a lot behind, no one is in k94-95

DeletedUser

you obviusly don't know the full story B.A. are disbanding and everyone was told to leave. some of them joined your tribe.

DeletedUser8397

you obviusly don't know the full story B.A. are disbanding and everyone was told to leave. some of them joined your tribe.
Better check the timetables, guy. ONE player, who was originally in 7th and was in your tribe for like a week, was recruited before the attacks. You guys got beat out of our continent plain and simple don't try to flip the script. If you guys are disbanding its out of shame for how bad you suck.

DeletedUser

and how bad your leaders cheat. we never recruting from b.a lmao thats a plain joke. Its a well known fact that we dont take many members, and we dont take members lightly , we were better organised, better prepared and had real leadership

disasterpiece0088

I think that anyone from B.A. posting in this thread should just stop imo. Because they arent going to be able to prove they dont suck so whats the point. So to all who dont get it ~SIN~ > B.A.

DeletedUser

I think we can claim to be the reason B.A. are disbanding.
After we embarrassed them in k64, and highlighting that they are n00bs.

I recommend the decent players that were in B.A. that arnt n00bs to try and get into BDAS, it would be good to see them in the top 5 tribes and I know if they wanted to they could get their

Status
Not open for further replies.