SIN vs Regime

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides especially SIN cause that's my home, but good luck to Regime as well and I expect a fight from Regime :) Must go sharpen me spears up to throw :p

-Amanda <3

DeletedUser

57d2d6a2be45f739b9a05b759b3ef606.jpg

01c3b44fafdb48c6eca57eef62b195dc.jpg

Cute declaration :icon_cool:
I posted a map, stolen from zordos (thank you! btw), to help those who may not be aware of these players positions. I bet they're the three that voted for ally (giggle)... I joke :icon_wink:

Nice recruiting, built a decent enough front with Regime and should make for an interesting war. Good luck!

epictribalnoob

57d2d6a2be45f739b9a05b759b3ef606.jpg

01c3b44fafdb48c6eca57eef62b195dc.jpg

Cute declaration :icon_cool:
I posted a map, stolen from zordos (thank you! btw), to help those who may not be aware of these players positions. I bet they're the three that voted for ally (giggle)... I joke :icon_wink:

Nice recruiting, built a decent enough front with Regime and should make for an interesting war. Good luck!

Hehe, nothing goes above a good fight.
We were one of the fastest to vote war, as i do believe you will be worthy opponents. Wich i really like! :D

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser117865

An experienced bunch vs regime down there,

they'll be quite significant accounts in the war

:)

Ignoramus of the Law

Good luck to all those involved.
But I have to ask. In your last panel is Regime drawn as a foot?

DeletedUser

Lol pretty sure its a folk art take on the omnipresent "clenched fist" symbol Regime uses. Strength, solidarity, resistance!!! I love the drawings and would buy them on etsy for my poker room

DeletedUser118002

Lol pretty sure its a folk art take on the omnipresent "clenched fist" symbol Regime uses. Strength, solidarity, resistance!!! I love the drawings and would buy them on etsy for my poker room

That would make sense but it does not really resemble it to much, unfortunately.

DeletedUser103748

Good declaration. But, I must say it is lacking something...

Drawings, a story, a villain and a hero... it seems to have it all, I just don't seem to recognize this SIN tribe. Maybe if they still called themselves WGGF. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So as we speak Sin up 13-7. seems to be fight both ways. Well done considering Regime is fighting both Destiny and Sin at the same time. Will be interesting to see how all this develops.

What seems fairly obvious though is that Sin last few weeks and especially last week is outgrowing both Regime and Destiny. Seems to have found the balance between putting up a good fight regarding the war and at the same time despite trooploses etc, still manages to keep up a really good growth rate. Probs for that.

DeletedUser118341

Last 24 hours

[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: SIN

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 18
Difference: 18
[/SPOIL]

Last Week:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Regime
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 47
Difference: 43[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser100230

SIN is far superior tribe to Destiny; so after all the broken graces this will likely be Regime's coup de gras. Leonidas led a small but brave force into battle 2500 years ago, just as Leonidas Reborn (Radical Dictator) and the other Undead members of his council will do now. When the persians asked for the spartans weapons they replied: MOLON LABE! ....COME AND TAKE. :swordsman:

All thats left is to drink a lot and binge on youtube videos and reminisce about the good times. I miss Kirk, and Anant, and all the Heels of W80. I have tried to carry the torch but it is on the brink of extinction. Sin & Dest are out for blood. I am not in Regime and have no inside info there but i wish them the best and beseech them to keep it classy right up until the end. And i know they will :)

[video=youtube;c2Iq-jPzd5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Iq-jPzd5w[/video]

"This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white..."

P.S. declaration a tiny* bit disingenuous inasmuch as SIN has been openly attacking Regime for a long time, but meh. Caarl seems pretty cool tbh. sell that art on etSy breh, love it! : )

Awww miss you 2 bro !!!
maybe in future we play on same side :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: 11/12/2015 23:05:00 to 24/12/2015 18:52:44

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,005
Side 2: 406
Difference: 599

chart

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 10
Difference: 80

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,198,712
Side 2: 2,882,157
Difference: 5,316,555

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 792,905
Side 2: 88,981
Difference: 703,924

chart

Nov 29th SIN had 0 Front Line with The Regime, on Nov 30th we recruited 3 wonderful accounts ETN, Oso,Smokn and gained a nice sized front line but that front line consisted of 2 players for the most part. Now we flash forward to Dec 24th, not even 1 month later and see the stats that began upon our declaration here on Dec. 11th and I think our war stats are pretty darn impressive considering :) Job Well done to SIN so far. Personally i have only got to tap toes with Zordos the past few days and he has fought back and defended and has earned my respect as a player so job well done to him as well for not making it very easy :) (was helping to sit DVBBS) I hope more of Regime still have some fight left in them !

Merry Christmas Have a good time and be Safe !

-Amanda <3

DeletedUser

I wanted to actually give some credit back to Regime in this post :) Recently we have noticed a major improvement in their war efforts, getting various inactive accounts covered with new players and also defending the most recent op on UBM. Up til around the breaks it seemed regime was dying and most of the front line had quit :( Recently however these various accounts have seem to wake up.

It seems the new leadership there has been doing a great job in getting things in order over there and I wanted to give some credit where it is due. The odds are stacked against them from warring 2 tribes and although it seems some of their top accounts are still not putting in the effort but still a dramatically huge improvement. Koodoos to the regime players who are trying and giving it their all and koodoos to the new leadership there for stepping up and helping to get things in order.

I said in the declaration that I knew the road ahead wouldn't be easy and I meant that so i look forward to seeing what else Regime will do in the upcoming months to show us they mean business, and i wanted to publicly say the recent effort has not been unnoticed.

DeletedUser77492

I wanted to actually give some credit back to Regime in this post :) Recently we have noticed a major improvement in their war efforts, getting various inactive accounts covered with new players and also defending the most recent op on UBM. Up til around the breaks it seemed regime was dying and most of the front line had quit :( Recently however these various accounts have seem to wake up.

It seems the new leadership there has been doing a great job in getting things in order over there and I wanted to give some credit where it is due. The odds are stacked against them from warring 2 tribes and although it seems some of their top accounts are still not putting in the effort but still a dramatically huge improvement. Koodoos to the regime players who are trying and giving it their all and koodoos to the new leadership there for stepping up and helping to get things in order.

I said in the declaration that I knew the road ahead wouldn't be easy and I meant that so i look forward to seeing what else Regime will do in the upcoming months to show us they mean business, and i wanted to publicly say the recent effort has not been unnoticed.

Very classy reply from a real lady (chuckle) tw ain't a short time game and the players have been giving it their all ! Hats off to the boys and gals making this fun and finally a worthy fight :)

DeletedUser99565

wp guys on the recent efforts. You're effort has not gone unnoticed especially from me, keep it up guys. You guys seemed to have found new players for inactive accounts and things seem to be picking. Impressed. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: