~Sin

HeftySmurf

I once held great Respect for this Family, its Leaders and its Players. Great Leadership, Coordinated and excellent Players.

But now they lost everything, My Respect, Everything.

Everyone Knows the BDR Family has been Warring the NeuWar Family For Ages. We Before were Losing/At a Standstill, But in the last Month or Two, We Have Turned it Around With Some Coordinated attacks i helped forge :D and other Things.

4 Players joined us from NeuWar. Vasco, Dafracabe, Samuri and $tryker.
Why? NeuWar had become Inactive/ Just full of noobs.
We were Turning it around and looked like Victory for us.

But, ~Sin became involved, After we started to win and Threatend us to kill Vasco etc. NeuWar, They help Inactive and terrible Leadership. They jump in only when we Start Winning.

Its Disgraceful, no involvement throughout it all then they jump in with Threats and Everything.

One Great respect is now Disrespect.

DeletedUser16026

I'm sure SIN does not care if the BDR family don't respect them. :icon_rolleyes:.

And everyone told you they would turn on you, but you didn't listen.

imsureidontlike69

lol, so u just took in refugees basically and now u r slaging ~SIN~??

imsure

DeletedUser

You were at war? Eh? Let me pull up some stats.

Side 1: BDR
Side 2: NeuWar
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 128
Side 2: 74
Difference: 54

Side 1: BDR BDR-2 BDR-3
Side 2: NeuWar TheWoF
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 177
Side 2: 113
Difference: 64

Alright, fair enough. I can't believe anyone could lose to BDR... but then again. :icon_smile:

So, SIN are threating you to stop the war now? Ah. Well, will you? If not... Well, things get interesting. SIN are already taking on one family past their expiration date... Will they go for another simultaneously?

HeftySmurf

So? its dumb, we never did anything,in Real Life ~Sin should be hung, its Disgraceful, how they can walk with their heads held high and mighty is bullshit and they should be brought down to life size.

HeftySmurf

They wernt Refugees, Refugees are Attacked by others and join a Tribe to Survive, they wernt attacked by anyone and left due to the inactive crap at NeuWar.

imsureidontlike69

they werent refugees? yet they ran from tribe A to tribe B while they were at war?? so a refugee runs from a war... so....

imsure

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But, ~Sin became involved, After we started to win and Threatend us to kill Vasco etc. NeuWar, They help Inactive and terrible Leadership. They jump in only when we Start Winning.

You weren't terribly clear by the way. Are they asking you to:

1) Stop the war? or
2) Return conquered villages to NeuWar? or
3) Threatening to join in against BDR?

DeletedUser16026

I refer back to my previous statement. While you were supporting them and Death either in-game/on the forums, you were told this would happen in the future and you ignored the advise.

HeftySmurf

Stop the War, Let them Kill Vasco and the Others, if we support they get rimmed, we decline they jump on the Inactive Sides Bandwagon.

DeletedUser

they werent refugees? yet they ran from tribe A to tribe B while they were at war?? so a refugee runs from a war... so....

imsure

I believe it is war recruitment if the tribe they are warring is the one that recruits them. Not exactly refugees. :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

Futures can be changed and moulded in anyway, nobody tells me what i am doing 2morro, i can change it as i want.

DeletedUser16026

Futures can be changed and moulded in anyway, nobody tells me what i am doing 2morro, i can change it as i want.

But you can't change what someone else is going to do.

It's all happening now. You were warned, and you ignored it. Now stop crying about it and let SIN do their job. :)

imsureidontlike69

"But now they lost everything, My Respect, Everything."

mmhmmm, well i notice that combined with this statement:

"How teh fuck are they refugees u idiot?"

lol, u just lost the very little respect u didnt have lol!

"I believe it is war recruitment if the tribe they are warring is the one that recruits them. Not exactly refugees"

well this is what he said:

"Why? NeuWar had become Inactive"

hmmm, running from a tribe that is losing a war due to inactivity??

imsure

HeftySmurf

Im not crying, i havnt read on here about what ~Sin were going to do and thats still not the Point.

HeftySmurf

Inactive, yet they have Still Warring Members, so not refugees in time of War.

DeletedUser

But you can't change what someone else is going to do.

It's all happening now. You were warned, and you ignored it. Now stop crying about it and let SIN do their job. :)

What I find interesting is how BDR managed to become the enemies of both STTS2 and SIN :icon_biggrin:

PS: Let me be Nostradamus and make a few predictions as to likely scenarios

1) BDR disbands
2) BDR merges (With who? DEATH? Lol!)
3) BDR shifts its diplomacy and fights SIN.

imsureidontlike69

Inactive, yet they have Still Warring Members, so not refugees in time of War.

well when else are they refugees?? when they leave during peace?

and yes they are refugees!! if their not then tell me how their not and what arefugee is!

imsure

DeletedUser16026

What I find interesting is how BDR managed to become the enemies of both STTS2 and SIN :icon_biggrin:

STTS2 by supporting Death. lol
And RIM + Allies did tell BDR SIN would do this, and they completely ignored us.

Good on you SIN, I say.