~Sin

DeletedUser

BDR before any wars, when Nak made it clear he wanted domination..BDR was going to be an obivious target at some point..

Sin's going to cut through BDR pretty easily, if they focus on you guys..

This was predicted in the begining, you guys should've listened.

imsureidontlike69

I did not belittle him but I have experienced being in a tribe with you Tobias. Imsure is a funny poster. A~SIN are a good tribe, but O~SIN are a great tribe.

lol, :)

i was actually talking to tobiass about belittleing me.... lol

ummm, hi. *imsure waves*

thx for the complimet :icon_wink:

imsure

DeletedUser

BDR before any wars, when Nak made it clear he wanted domination..BDR was going to be an obivious target at some point..

Sin's going to cut through BDR pretty easily, if they focus on you guys..

This was predicted in the begining, you guys should've listened.

yup, if SIN turns on BDR they have no hope.

DeletedUser

i wasn't belittling you imsure..

Drifter: Sin is not 'turning' on BDR.

DeletedUser

Everyone Knows the BDR Family has been Warring the NeuWar Family For Ages. We Before were Losing/At a Standstill, But in the last Month or Two, We Have Turned it Around With Some Coordinated attacks i helped forge :D and other Things.

4 Players joined us from NeuWar. Vasco, Dafracabe, Samuri and $tryker.
Why? NeuWar had become Inactive/ Just full of noobs.
We were Turning it around and looked like Victory for us.

But, ~Sin became involved, After we started to win and Threatend us to kill Vasco etc. NeuWar, They help Inactive and terrible Leadership. They jump in only when we Start Winning.

Not what this implies Tobias

DeletedUser

Wow, talk about NOT being informed. Its always best to KNOW your side of an argument before you act like you know all the information, or you end up looking like a fool.

I never threatened BDR with war, NOR am i joining in on the side of BDR or Neuwar.

The 4 players that left did so for their own selfishnes, NOT because of inactivity or because of wanting to really join BDR. They are loyal to nobody and will not be loyal to BDR either. This type of player needs wiped off the map plain and simple. They just wanted more red dots and they do not care who they are. In time, they would jump from BDR to someone else if able to do the same. They wanted to join A~SIN and they were refused, so they joined BDR.

BDR and Neuwar were at war and with inside information, those 4 jumped ship so they could target the inactives of their previous tribe just to get a few villages (meanwhile, they could have just eaten the inactives)

I have the messages that the players sent me, and I was disgusted by what I read.

I said my guys will attack these 4 players ONLY, not anyone else from BDR or Neuwar. They turned to me for help and I will not help someone so low as to do what they did.

Refugees? No, they are worse then refugees, and it has nothing to do with which tribe they are in, they will be removed, i do NOT want players like this on my border. Maybe they should have moved up north where some tribes do not care what others do and they could have been mass invited somewhere to fit in.

As for any merge, that has nothing to do with this situation.

Read all the posts before you comment barkingmad.:icon_wink:

imsureidontlike69

i know, i was joking but i was telling whoever that i was talking to u ;)

so anyways... how r u?

these PnP forums are pretty boring :/

lol, what do u think would happen if like 20 people turned up and just spammed the forums?? that would be sooooooo fun!! XD

i would be the 1st person to start... XD

btw, @ drifter, too true!!

imsure

DeletedUser

Thats ok then mate. :icon_biggrin:
It would be cool. I guess we have just started.:icon_razz:

imsureidontlike69

hmmm, whats more fun? spam threads or getting an infraction for spamming every thred for 118 pages?? XD

imsure

imsureidontlike69

yup, if SIN turns on BDR they have no hope.

i said true that!! ;)

now to the 118 pages... damn i got a big job anybody wanna help?

btw. @ BDR, ~SIN~ never stabbed u in the back!

imsure

DeletedUser

yes its true, im not trying to brag and all, hehehe, but most of what i say is true :) lol

@BDR yeah and i change my mind, the never backstabbed you :p

imsureidontlike69

lol ^_^

i love u XD

i like this thread, what tribe was the person who posted it from?

imsure

DeletedUser

He was BDR but is now in DEATH......I thought they were only accepting the good players:lol:

DeletedUser

He was BDR but is now in DEATH......I thought they were only accepting the good players:lol:

If they got accepted, that means I did see some potential in them. 95% of them we should be able to train into fighters. A few we just need for their strategic location.

imsureidontlike69

If they got accepted, that means I did see some potential in them. 95% of them we should be able to train into fighters. A few we just need for their strategic location.

what happens when they are no longer usefull??? :lol::icon_cool::lol:

imsure