SinekValesi declares war on "updates"

DeletedUser82080

[spoil]Stand by, we're updating the game!

We're currently hard at work updating your game to the latest version. Please be patient, this process usually only takes a minute or two. We'll have you back in-game in no time![/spoil]

I have been getting attacks here, I would snipe some t-trains as well, and also I would send attacks out. But I got tired of getting this s*t. Mehhh

So, Sinek declares war on not only "updates" but also "boot protections"

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-thumbs-up-jesus-says-is-that-a-booger-on-my-index-finger-3c511a.jpg

DeletedUser114322

Shaman Matozan got no other choice then joining this war. Been under heavy attack from updates recently.

DeletedUser115757

We're currently hard at work updating your game to the latest version. Please be patient, this process usually only takes a minute or two. We'll have you back in-game in no time![/spoil]

I have been getting attacks here, I would snipe some t-trains as well, and also I would send attacks out. But I got tired of getting this s*t. Mehhh

Power Ranger Blue says your attacks are bad :(

DeletedUser82080

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Power Ranger Blue says your attacks are bad :(

Yeah, but you know why they suck now. I missed to send a nuke because of the update. You can ask Shinny from SF in order to know how I can send mili second attacks. However, I am surrounded by SF and 333 now as you see. About 10 people left Shadow and joined SF. Stress Free can be called as new Shadow now.

DeletedUser

Sorry but how are any of the above Pictures examples of "Good Timing"?

All you've done in the picture assuming your the Defending player is put a few snipes in a 600ms/800ms Train; it's hardly proof of skill and that doesn't show an example of YOUR Attacks either.

DeletedUser82080

Sorry but how are any of the above Pictures examples of "Good Timing"?

All you've done in the picture assuming your the Defending player is put a few snipes in a 600ms/800ms Train; it's hardly proof of skill and that doesn't show an example of YOUR Attacks either.

Actually, while getting attacked by plenty of people, from not only SF but also 333, and these days 333 started an op, what would you expect me to do here? Go and ask the players who had launch on me, in 333, the last time some of them were actually crying. Besides, and go and ask them if they launched 450 ms trains too. It is easy to snipe here on this world. It is not an issue if you have time, and if not face with a connection problem and the issue what Ive mentioned in the first post, updates!

Furthermore, I am not the man who has dragged the skill issue to here, it is
Takahashi8, not me.

Yeah, any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82080

@A Mighty Onion

Besides, it seems you are having some problems with maths, please calculate the landing times in the picture above. Is the first pic really 600 ms?
:lol:

DeletedUser64969

The question is, how are you sniping? if you're skilled you can single snipe with full D's. sending support trains at noble trains on a 450ms world is hardly difficult, People Can do it off 2MB net on a mobile.

DeletedUser82080

The question is, how are you sniping? if you're skilled you can single snipe with full D's. sending support trains at noble trains on a 450ms world is hardly difficult, People Can do it off 2MB net on a mobile.

I use both of them. But it depends on your enemy. For example, today, 333 have launched about 12+ noble trains on me, and most of them have been sniped by me via single snipe with some defence troops since they have chosen to split up the trains. So, opera method here may suck. It is really easy to snipe, everyone can do that as long as their internet connection is good, and they have some spare time. I do not think it is a skill or something like it.

Hey stay on topic! Sinek declares war on updates and boot protection! :p

Deleted User - 4669627

why are the masses always on the wrong side?

he did not come bragging that he can send a snipe train, somebody posted here questioning his ability to
attack
if he can send a snipe train, he can send a train, which was obviously the point of his post
:icon_idea:

lmao

why do i get infracted for calling you idiots?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why are the masses always on the wrong side?

he did not come bragging that he can send a snipe train, somebody posted here questioning his ability to
attack
if he can send a snipe train, he can send a train, which was obviously the point of his post
:icon_idea:

lmao

why do i get infracted for calling you idiots?

well said.

DeletedUser

Any idea how did this war go?.
I am anxious to know the result