Sinner

.Marky

Reaction score
So how many tribes in the top 20 have allied to sinner and they 9 family tribes.... We just all gonna ally up and hug this world out or what. Bad enough with the p2w shit but now we gotta deal with sinner the multi family tribe who'd rather add you to an ever growing family tree than fight a decent war he'll theyre struggling to beat boffe a tribe 1 30th there size. Seems winning world's doesnt take skill anymore just a shit ton of family tribes and no spine

Jumpish

Reaction score
What you see here is equivalent to people shouting campers, hackers or cheaters like in fps games because they can't win a game. Just quit the game.

.Marky

Reaction score
Thts a good take right there tell people to quit the dieing game get it over with quick

babbeanton

Reaction score
Sinners are great, been boosting that odd real good.
Attacking and timing well not that great but thats not very important when spending that cashish.

I have been learning them a few tricks so atleast now they are mediocre players with way to much pp and with those tricks they might even win w114.
But honestly they been really bad in our little war with our 700k points.

Ænima

Reaction score
Attacking and timing well not that great but thats not very important when spending that cashish.

I have been learning them a few tricks so atleast now they are mediocre players with way to much pp and with those tricks they might even win w114.

I'm glad that my swedish brothers are doing well. Also, I must say that I enjoyed reading your guys profiles.

OVERSEAS

Reaction score

Boffee is the best

babbeanton

Reaction score
Sinner want win in peace

They won't war , they want just easy win

I can prove how many allies do you have , hope no one going to denial

If they win that will not be achievement

We are the Revolution , We will fight even if the all of world against us

Drunks member

Well they been having a little war vs us so not all true and if you want them to war its easy just start a war vs them.
If not i guess drunk wants that peace win just like sinners.

babbeanton

Reaction score
so what's the reason when they allies with more then 5 tribe ??

They can fight but they choose allies

Just wanna tell the allies of sinners

They will get you out in the end :D

ye ofc they will get us out its like 25 mill vs 700k:cool:
But this be alot of talk with no action, if you really wanted to stop sinners maybee start a war or maybee you could have sent some def our way but nah now when they be huge lets start a thread telling everyone they just choose allies :rolleyes:

Sinners not that hard to fight against and those virus players helping them omg that tribe are probably more in the way then any help just aweful.

babbeanton

Reaction score
Think most of those ”allies” will be turned to food before you war them.
But dont tell them, they think they are important members in the alliance :p

Jumpish

Reaction score
ye ofc they will get us out its like 25 mill vs 700k
Hmmmmmm interesting mathematics.

All I see is 9 unique players from Sinner family attacking Boffe?
Or is Boffe defending so immaculately that no other players are able to take a village? D:

babbeanton

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm interesting mathematics.

All I see is 9 unique players from Sinner family attacking Boffe?
Or is Boffe defending so immaculately that no other players are able to take a village? D:

So only successful noble attacks are counted??
A nuke with no noble are not counted??

nah its been alot more then 9 players from sinner family thats been attacking boffe.
Not every player attacked ofc but i would say most players in sinner family sent nukes.
But maybee in the future we should just add players that takes a village from the enemy.
Guess boffe just have 300k points not 700 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11452025

Maybe Virus just low-key sending covid19 to sinner in their support, so sinner players will go inactive from the rona (don't forget your masks when sending out nukes or support guys)

Jumpish

Reaction score
So only successful noble attacks are counted??
A nuke with no noble are not counted??

nah its been alot more then 9 players from sinner family thats been attacking boffe.
Not every player attacked ofc but i would say most players in sinner family sent nukes.
But maybee in the future we should just add players that takes a village from the enemy.
Guess boffe just have 300k points not 700 :rolleyes:
Ofc. I think we all know that Sinner is not a serious threat at all. Sinner will simply slow the growth but no more. They will just implode by itself in high stress situation.

It's really Drunk vs. Fika that's going to determine the endgame. It's still early-mid game so it'll really be up to Fika or Drunk having Sinner as allies and whoever has Sinner as allies will choke out the other tribe.

It's a simple winning condition for Fika or Drunk.

Deleted User - 11452025

Stuff like internalling loyal members based on them being online at a specific time
You guys like to feed on your own members regardless of if they're willing or not, as well as you guys play dirty tactics such as getting inside men in high councils of other tribes and dismantling them from within
Y'know, the dirty stuff you guys love to do
I believe you're mistaking sinnin for Drunk