SINS and MORE? Merge

Sayak

SAYAK Tribe huh, you think you could leave some room there for me too? :icon_smile:

Oh definately. Haha.

But yes this merge id say was kind of inevitable. W33 is bleeding, and most tribes have merged once.

Sike + evolve + (a bit of WHA? - doesnt count as much as the first 2) = Evoke

SINS + MORE = Sins F.

DETOX + Most of WHA? = DETOX F.

NEW + Vesper = NEW (still the same lol)

E=Mc2 + RA (minor merge) = Still E=mc2 F. (including F=MA)

HAWKS took in COLA + V.I.P. = already oversized HAWKS family :p (sorry guys I had to take a shot at youse haha) - (just playing :icon_razz: )

openeye

Oh definately. Haha.

But yes this merge id say was kind of inevitable. W33 is bleeding, and most tribes have merged once.

Sike + evolve + (a bit of WHA? - doesnt count as much as the first 2) + O.C.S. = Evoke

SINS + MORE = Sins

HAWKS took in COLA + V.I.P. = already oversized HAWKS family :p (sorry guys I had to take a shot at youse haha) - (just playing :icon_razz: )

2 minor edits in bold.

DeletedUser

This "merge" was a good move. Putting 2 good tribes together, who would consider that bad?

I would. This brings me back to Sike and Evolve merging. But the difference is one started it and the other one did because every1 else was doing it. And to stay relevant, we HAD to do it. However again considering the more diplomatic style of play most serious players have adopted. I think its for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly i want to point out that this is not a Sins inviting members of more?! it is a merge more or less on equal terms. It is logical given our positions and strengths.

It is a joining on equal terms TWL and I had always realised that a merge was inevitable and we moulded our player and tribe to earn some level of respect in this game.

It is not as quoted earlier you pass our test and you join our tribe we will have a great blend of player and leadership. Just because you do not get a mention on your tribe page does not mean you do not play a critical role.

I was the player who created this version of more?! anf the merge is bitter sweet but to grow some times you have to let go.

Sir Morlock

Sayak

Firstly i want to point out that this is not a Sins inviting members of more?! it is a merge more or less on equal terms. It is logical given our positions and strengths.

It is a joining on equal terms TWL and I had always realised that a merge was inevitable and we moulded our player and tribe to earn some level of respect in this game.

It is not as quoted earlier you pass our test and you join our tribe we will have a great blend of player and leadership. Just because you do not get a mention on your tribe page does not mean you do not play a critical role.

I was the player who created this version of more?! anf the merge is bitter sweet but to grow some times you have to let go.

Sir Morlock

Thanks for clearing that up.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: it is my 1st time hearing this... Good for them and i knew there was somthing hidding in the Map... More!??

ender_wiggin

Have you ever account sat 68 players in 24 hours? Me either, but I got up to about 30 yesterday. Not just sit them either, I want you to write up a paragraph or two of advice to improve themselves. Not an easy or quick feat. Its worth it though, I would hate to see all the evaluating and kicking Sins has already been through go to waste.

heh. You should have seen the CA in W3... there were long term sits (1 week - 3 months), with some players having 15-20. Twas painful.

But I'm definitely glad to see the activity in here kicking up a bit.

Mergers are generally fail, but if you guys can make it advantageous, more power to you. Make a family, and you make me :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

Oh definately. Haha.

Sike + evolve + (a bit of WHA? - doesnt count as much as the first 2) = Evoke

SINS + MORE = Sins F.

And ReBorn + REP + RED*(_WAB_ if u did not know) = ReBorn :icon_razz: nothing changed :p

Rulerofmiddleearth

If you add a F. after REBORN, then "nothing" have changed, yeah.

Merges and families aint the same.

DeletedUser

Don't forget GOD -- _WAB_ merged with GOD, it lasted 2 days, and then most of that merge became RED*.

DeletedUser

yeah that merge was an epic fail lol, the leader decided to disband the tribe because i said something against him :S

sp.ag

OE, we didnt merge with O.C.S they are sitll around :p we obtained their active members they had to apply as well ;)

and umm a minor EDIT,

HUH + (~D.A~) = Wha? + DETOX = DETOX

Sayak

OE, we didnt merge with O.C.S they are sitll around :p we obtained their active members they had to apply as well ;)

and umm a minor EDIT,

Didnt evoke take most of the HUH? players?

openeye

and umm a minor EDIT,

By this definition, Sins is still mergeless.

Sayak

Id say recruiting/bringing in(or whatever you want to call it lol) a majority of another tribe falls under the category of a "merge"

So in fact id say O.C.S. did "merge" into Evoke.

DeletedUser

so all the tribes are still in the top just cause of the merges cause inactiviy hits everyone in this world?