SINTM family - The History

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best way to find out if SINTM loves CICADA is for SINTM players majority of them thank CICADA for their assistance and help.

If for some reason, they neglected this thread you get my drift... all the post of CICADA having a more than family ride is a lie

this thread is self serving to CICADA it just justifies their lust for easy villas

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
You better type in Spanish then because googly stated earlier the language barrier was an issue

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I find it quite hilarious that both the enemies of Cicada and the enemies of SinTM can be respectful to a well playing tribe while you are the only one who cannot do that.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I find it quite hilarious that both the enemies of Cicada and the enemies of SinTM can be respectful to a well playing tribe while you are the only one who cannot do that.
Respect? I'm just pointing out the obvious. Cicada Fanboy!

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You want to be our biggest fanboy.
in fairness I'm your fanboy, CICADAs total wins by members in multiple worlds total more than 50 world wins, most some of your top players got more than 5 world wins, most of the players in your tribe are known players got a huge clout in the TW community.

Your tribe , since the start last year created a strong team a tactical advantage a diplomatic powerhouse which plans on a world win.

While world win is the ultimate goal of each tribe you manage with clear external post the status of your tribe as an elite one.

Posts that I made are meant to attack your multiple strategies, diplomatic tactics, player attacks, these are words to distract and to make the world focus on your objective of a world win, while these attacks on your charachter objective is to stop your tribe from the ultimate goal of a world win.

SINTM is your last ally, the tactic you have presented to them is flawed, I understand that the large tribe is always the one who directs the scenario. And your tribe was manipulated into doing it. Kudos to your tribes tacticians who always knows what will happen , but your calculations right now are at a 30% chance of victory. 30% is still chance for victory.

This is the right scenario for an Elite team CICADA, 2 vs 1, a scenario where Rank 2 and Rank 3 have joined forces to fight your tribe.

Rarely you see a world where Rank 2 and rank 3 joined hands to fight the number 1.

Great Job Cicada and Good luck

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
SINTM is your last ally, the tactic you have presented to them is flawed, I understand that the large tribe is always the one who directs the scenario.

Yes, the tactic I put forward to SINTM that resulted in SINTM vs PMS, Cicada vs Munch & Run was in hindsight an error of strategic judgement. Which as previously stated is my one regret on this world, because of the result leading to SINTM losing interest and W112 losing some of the nicest people playing.

Thank you.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
in fairness I'm your fanboy, CICADAs total wins by members in multiple worlds total more than 50 world wins, most some of your top players got more than 5 world wins, most of the players in your tribe are known players got a huge clout in the TW community.

Your tribe , since the start last year created a strong team a tactical advantage a diplomatic powerhouse which plans on a world win.

While world win is the ultimate goal of each tribe you manage with clear external post the status of your tribe as an elite one.

Posts that I made are meant to attack your multiple strategies, diplomatic tactics, player attacks, these are words to distract and to make the world focus on your objective of a world win, while these attacks on your charachter objective is to stop your tribe from the ultimate goal of a world win.

SINTM is your last ally, the tactic you have presented to them is flawed, I understand that the large tribe is always the one who directs the scenario. And your tribe was manipulated into doing it. Kudos to your tribes tacticians who always knows what will happen , but your calculations right now are at a 30% chance of victory. 30% is still chance for victory.

This is the right scenario for an Elite team CICADA, 2 vs 1, a scenario where Rank 2 and Rank 3 have joined forces to fight your tribe.

Rarely you see a world where Rank 2 and rank 3 joined hands to fight the number 1.

charachter

"The What.PNG