Sir Cornish, A Story

DeletedUser80720

Legit screenshots like the time you faked a report when you supposedly were attacked by a barb? Martin please.
oh come on that wasnt even fake and it happened like 10 years ago now people need to drop that subject

DeletedUser108224

So your evidence is a screenshot from Thursday of a chat with Danny, where I “got suspicious” about tucker.

How does that refute the screenshots of us planning what to say to you on Wednesday?

I know this might be a big revelation to someone with such limited brain capacity but Wednesday actually comes before Thursday.

DeletedUser80720

So your evidence is a screenshot from Thursday of a chat with Danny, where I “got suspicious” about tucker.

How does that refute the screenshots of us planning what to say to you on Wednesday?

I know this might be a big revelation to someone with such limited brain capacity but Wednesday actually comes before Thursday.
he gave me your claim list on veronika ;)

was that planned to?

DeletedUser108224

Wasn’t planned at all sadly :(

I mean, it also didn’t happen so there was no need to plan it.

DeletedUser80720

well if he never gave me it then how do i know veronkia was claimed

keep in mind you may have set some things up

but you didnt set it all up

pressstart

Reaction score
eZOT79H.png
Cornish mate :p I have a screenshot of you saying the players that left tyr gave you a screenshot of the forum and everything. which you then deleted once you saw this post. Just quit while you're not too far behind mate...

DeletedUser81551

I think he was actually attacked by a barb lol. Heard Morthy had something to do with it.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Ya'll underestimating the power of dem barbs, but let's keep it on-topic shall we :D