Sir Cornish, A Story

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

Deleted User - 8912639

(EDIT I cannot post the imgur links due to personal information being shared, although in my discord there is a section that talks about Imgur links (top left), which might be helpful!)

Oh, once there was a cornish, oh how he fills us with delight, especially when he thinks he can turn me into a bloody traitor and a spy. Now you see dear cornish, how badly you have been played, I surely hope you perform better in game! Here's how this will go, first we're all just bsing on the forums all night, and then you shall realize, it's better to run and hide. Jump ship cornish! You better run and hide! For surely you know, -VS- will never die!

That's my attempt at a a poem. I know it's not a real good write. But surely this will all make you have a good night :p

Here's a little sample of what cornish is like :p Watch out every single tribe xD

Although, I can not post these screenshots and link them to the forum, we don't want someone reporting me for the lols. Check out my discord, it may have the links :p

https://discord.gg/VR5KGh

Try this one if the one above doesn't work! https://discord.gg/CmeqEFm

Cornish attempting to do some dirty plays.... not out the blue for my friend Martyboo.
(Imgur Link)

Here's a little glimpse into the life of Gill, Sam, and I :D

(Imgur Link)

Also, peep the memes that -VS- made because we were all in on this little game...

(Imgur Link)

I apologize for the attempt at rhyming, after Gill's and Sam's declaration, I felt inclined :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123226

You guys are a bunch of bullies. Poor Martin - he has feelings too. :(

DeletedUser50733

Martins a moron. Guy’s like Balian, should just quit TW and never come back :D

DeletedUser80720

il post my response in a little while just snapping some screen shots

DeletedUser80720

actually Changed my mind

im gonna do a topic about tucker ;)

DeletedUser80720

these are legit screen shots

you may claim them to be fake just to try and save your tribes reputation but everyone knows i dont fake screen shots and only someone whos lying would claim they are faked

DeletedUser80720

and if anyone thinks they are fake feel free to PM me on skype and il happily do a screen share so you can read them for yourselves

aint that right tucker boy

DeletedUser80720

and since i already know that -Vs- are claiming this was a set up by them heres a screen shot from danny

808ae30e8487dc35901527611b86aba2.png

Just need to wait to get the actual screen shot to him from sam to show that they accused tucker of being a spy

and that tucker probably admitted he gave me info to try and not get kicked off the account

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
these are legit screen shots

you may claim them to be fake just to try and save your tribes reputation but everyone knows i dont fake screen shots and only someone whos lying would claim they are faked

Legit screenshots like the time you faked a report when you supposedly were attacked by a barb? Martin please.