Sir Cornish, A Story

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

DeletedUser80720

Legit screenshots like the time you faked a report when you supposedly were attacked by a barb? Martin please.
oh come on that wasnt even fake and it happened like 10 years ago now people need to drop that subject

DeletedUser108224

So your evidence is a screenshot from Thursday of a chat with Danny, where I “got suspicious” about tucker.

How does that refute the screenshots of us planning what to say to you on Wednesday?

I know this might be a big revelation to someone with such limited brain capacity but Wednesday actually comes before Thursday.

DeletedUser80720

So your evidence is a screenshot from Thursday of a chat with Danny, where I “got suspicious” about tucker.

How does that refute the screenshots of us planning what to say to you on Wednesday?

I know this might be a big revelation to someone with such limited brain capacity but Wednesday actually comes before Thursday.
he gave me your claim list on veronika ;)

was that planned to?

DeletedUser108224

Wasn’t planned at all sadly :(

I mean, it also didn’t happen so there was no need to plan it.

DeletedUser80720

well if he never gave me it then how do i know veronkia was claimed

keep in mind you may have set some things up

but you didnt set it all up

Deleted User - 8912639

eZOT79H.png
Cornish mate :p I have a screenshot of you saying the players that left tyr gave you a screenshot of the forum and everything. which you then deleted once you saw this post. Just quit while you're not too far behind mate...

DeletedUser81551

I think he was actually attacked by a barb lol. Heard Morthy had something to do with it.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Ya'll underestimating the power of dem barbs, but let's keep it on-topic shall we :D