Sir Cornish Vs London

cokesrus

i cant believe how obsessed people are with Cornish. its insane, every post on w93 forums is about what Cornish said/done. you guys need a life.
bdRx1.gif

Lord BillyNoMates

Lol it was not a matter of backstabbing NOOBS. Never was. I just laid out the options that was to be had. W|S was a option, Noobs was another option.

Its a simple fact. We needed a plan and we had several. After i have admitted countless times my mistake on stepping out of line and going a the DUKE who had his own vision
you told me on skype that your leader loved the idea of going after noobs on skype
that was the main reason for the NAP with W|S so that we cant do anything against you if you warred them

and the fact your starting to get aggressive is obviously because you dont like hearing the truth

cokesrus

you told me on skype that your leader loved the idea of going after noobs on skype
that was the main reason for the NAP with W|S so that we cant do anything against you if you warred them

and the fact your starting to get aggressive is obviously because you dont like hearing the truth

You told me years ago that you were a good player. I have yet to see this truth. Just do us a favor an resign please.

DeletedUser120589

Im not getting aggressive lol you think this aggressive behavior? I have seem some venomous replies filled with aggression and i don't think I'm being aggressive.

But back to the topic at hand. I said the leader liked the idea of getting a NAP with you guys if we went to war with NOOBS. Thats IF, and we have made our mind up about who we are going to help and who we are going to war with and the fact we are at war with you shouldn't be to enlightening lol. Our relationship with noobs is a good one and we plan to keep it that way. I, myself and other members of the VETS tribe has ex tribe members in that tribe from before NOOBS and VETS are who they are now. So we have a bond that you won't be able to take apart with your external accusations and in game mailing. Notice how no one has screen shotted your conversations?

I have just done a interview with coke. I tried to find out who he was and failed to do so, but i did find something interesting out! stay tuned for the next chapter of the tribune

Lord BillyNoMates

Im not getting aggressive lol you think this aggressive behavior? I have seem some venomous replies filled with aggression and i don't think I'm being aggressive.

But back to the topic at hand. I said the leader liked the idea of getting a NAP with you guys if we went to war with NOOBS. Thats IF, and we have made our mind up about who we are going to help and who we are going to war with and the fact we are at war with you shouldn't be to enlightening lol. Our relationship with noobs is a good one and we plan to keep it that way. I, myself and other members of the VETS tribe has ex tribe members in that tribe from before NOOBS and VETS are who they are now. So we have a bond that you won't be able to take apart with your external accusations and in game mailing. Notice how no one has screen shotted your conversations?

I have just done a interview with coke. I tried to find out who he was and failed to do so, but i did find something interesting out! stay tuned for the next chapter of the tribune
the fact that you would do an interview with someone who has that much hate for me is ridiculous

DeletedUser119686

i cant believe how obsessed people are with Cornish. its insane, every post on w93 forums is about what Cornish said/done. you guys need a life.
How do i know you aren't cornishs' second acct?;)

Lord BillyNoMates

and you give 2nd forum accounts a bad name

or do you make a habit of posting once every 3 years

DeletedUser120589

Its not a interview to slag you off I'm trying to figure out who he is. Im curious as much as you are billy. And i think it was a good interview. although he wouldn't show his face =(

DeletedUser120602

Can't be 100% certain of course. Ignoring they didn't capitalize the first letter of their sentences, but I think the act of not misspelling anything points to someone besides cornish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120589

I just want to point out to lord billy is the hate he got from his cornish news i get with every tribunal. although you got way more hate in one post then I got in all 33 chapters. These people are savage, and it just is not possible to make everyone happy.

DeletedUser69611

Externals: A place where people go to argue about rumors they here.. Also a place where wars can start over nothing..

DeletedUser110954

At least someone is wise. Arent they just stupid? Arguing about bullshit.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

you dont.
but if you read my signature you might aswell notice its not him. however i did make a few replies on this forum, cause i do think its pathetic the way people are obsessed with certain things.
and i dont even know why im explaining myself to a backstabber.

and a piece of advice to cornish and all you. stop posting all your diplomatic issues/agreements etc, things like that should stay within the tribe.

OTDDeathAwaits

you dont.
but if you read my signature you might aswell notice its not him. however i did make a few replies on this forum, cause i do think its pathetic the way people are obsessed with certain things.
and i dont even know why im explaining myself to a backstabber.

and a piece of advice to cornish and all you. stop posting all your diplomatic issues/agreements etc, things like that should stay within the tribe.

Who are you...Advice noted and ignored. We have the most active world forums; How dull are you.

Signed on Behalf of all W93

DeletedUser119686

^ I believe he is a fan of the Genesis acct. seems to know alot about me i suppose, sad to see people salty over events that can't be changed. But maybe ill invent a time machine and go back and change the world for him:). I might even go back and correct the sword tags for billy:D